The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

These two houses used to be good. But it is true not much standard these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
2033 & 2036 - both derive no standard.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
I guess it all depends on what the individual punter is looking for.

Personally the Gl150 scene still provides me with what I require but I do acknowledge that the search takes longer...but for $150 a pop I ain't complaining...there are syts born in the year of the Tiger, feminine chiobus, tallies etc still out there in Gl150 land...just need to be patient & keep your eyes and ears open & alert
Keeping my ears and eyes open for your next gem bro. If you never revealed yue liang would have missed her haha. Appreciate the sharing
Old 05-09-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Don't say no standard. You also no standard. 2036's general attitude and culture is that they are all high class models who only serve rich towkays. LOL.
My experience is that they freely admit they don't intend to provide service and still got a lot of customers everyday. So since they don't mind customers knowing their attitude, I can talk about it publicly. Whether they are really high class models and got a lot of rich towkay queue up at their house, don't know. They happy can liao.

$150 don't take things too seriously. There are at least 2 very nice looking ones. Cock itchy go ahead. Otherwise, don't go. Their business very gd (WL say, not me). 😁
Old 05-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

You highlighted some good looking girls in 2036 and 1654a. Do you rate them equally or the girls from 1654a better?
What constitutes good looking and excellent service could possibly deviate from punters to punters to a large extent ... As each and every punter has different sets of Pre-requisites in judging WL ... Additionally these judgements could be blinded and/or clouded by certain variables at play many a time ... In a nutshell, what is champagne to you maybe vinegar to me ... My advice is, take the comment in this forum a pinch of salt till you experienced it yourself ... SBF could only offer us the “map & compass” to navigate in the GJ jungle ... cheers! 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-09-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Keeping my ears and eyes open for your next gem bro. If you never revealed yue liang would have missed her haha. Appreciate the sharing
U r most welcum buddy & tks to the anonymous samster who recently upped me as well, glad he enjoyed my previous recommendations in sbf

I rarely post nowadays but this recent discussion has caught my interest....

Think YoYo(1651) recommended by gogeylang might be an interesting bonk, also think she has never been mentioned in sbf till now!...

Personally yet to try YoYo(1651) but fm the times I dropped by 1651 to try a few of Gordon's other/previous mms, I noticed she was quite busy, more importantly I noticed she had quite a few rtf clientele which may be an indicator of sorts...she is fair, demure, feminine, sweet not bad looker, slim, quite tall & quite leggy, tits appear small fm the outside though...oh yes and I gather she has previous skin trade experience...

Actually there is a petite short quite fair slim skinny small tits feminine doll like chio looker(by current gl150 stds) currently @ 1651 as well, who goes by the name of XueEr...a Shaanxi damsel in distress looker with soft nu ren wei allure....XueEr's gfe is vgd, the rest I leave it up to interested punters to discover for themselves!...she does seem to be quite popular with Nippon punters(perhaps she may fit the Jap petite chio look?) , oh n recall her name being mentioned briefly in sbf before...

I think another house worth looking at which was not mentioned by gogeylang is 16W12....not sure whether its fresh newbies hv arrived and/or started but fm the current stable, there is a diverse grp of mms to suit different punters tastes...fm those I hv tried and fm feed back I got fm other mates, the entire current batch provides a vgd std of soapy mattress sex svc (at the minimum) & vgd gfe as well....
I shall not bother to go into specifics, if u r interested just go down to 16W12 and hv a look at its monitor screen with the mms photos(not sure whether any of these 6 hv rtc though?): XiaoMeng#2, XiaoWu#5, ShuangShuang#6, BaYue#8, YiYi#9, Honey#18.... if u like what u see, perhaps can try...oh yeah most of the time don't think those photos do the mms justice, so just take it as a basic indication wrt appearance

Happy bonking chaps
Old 05-09-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster (B)

gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I dare to say Yoyo 1651 is the most chio in GL at the moment. She is a head turner that everyone who sees her say "wow swee." You are right no one in this forum mentioned her. If I had to rely on the Ah Pek's or this forum for intel I would be fucking bak cai 1/2 the time. Wtf do they know abt GL? LOL. By the time these idiots get wind of anything gd, the WL already about to balik kampung. Hahahaha.

Yoyo has been here maybe 5 mths already with a steady stream of customers. She's seriously pretty. While the rest of the world has been having a good time with this lovely lass, the Ah Peks have been online complaining about service and fantasizing about the lives of OKTs.

There are other talents around...

Last edited by gogeylang; 05-09-2019 at 04:08 PM.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster (B)

Where's the fancy saabKING? Since you like to admire chemical dye so much, I attach a video for you to learn. Can do yourself at home lah. You don't open your mouth I don't know you know shit. Now you open your mouth, you expose yourself as an idiot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=CmwLWGDWuDw

When you got no money to go GL, you go to OG Chinatown to admire chemical dye of leather goods on window display. FUCKING HILARIOUS.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

Thanks guys. Want to try a bit chubby one who can French. Any thoughts
Old 05-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Happy September... not many newbies these days, PRC might really be dying from GL soon.

Anyway, a list for those still in the game.

Rourou 1606
Kiki 1606
Dandan 1654A
Keke 1651
An An 16w06
Old 05-09-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
kitano is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post
For top list, must be a bit more strict. I can think of 5 or so more names easily that imho are better. Yue Tian for eg. Also each new batch the standard goes down even further so my strategy is to stick to the prev batch for as long as possible. Frankly, GL for me is just for nostalgia and to pass time. My gd fucks are all in FL but that's a different price point which has kept pace with inflation. Same quality as 10 years ago but now almost double the price.
Mind to share how to find fl?
Old 06-09-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
Thanks guys. Want to try a bit chubby one who can French. Any thoughts
Curvy and busty MoMo(1429)
Old 06-09-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Curvy and busty MoMo(1429)
That’s right. Oolong recommended.

I have not tried but not my taste
Old 07-09-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
That’s right. Oolong recommended.

I have not tried but not my taste
Quite plump for my liking
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 08-09-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
franco003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know JJ from where?
Old 21-09-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
saltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of light

My humble rankings

Selena 1654a - service queen, hard working, like school girl

Tu zi (rabbit) 1608 - pretty syt, slim and leggy with b+ boobs. Willing to learn only 10th day in sg

Xiao xi 2831a - pretty with great service, lots of gfe

Tingting 1654a - good service, chatty, expert with her hands

Yuetian 2062a - pretty syt enjoy her bbbj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1