The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 07-09-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11585 / Power: 20
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any Redhill/Tiong Bahru area MP recommend?

What abt the Thai MP along the row of 龙记, opp 新海山 restaurant?
Massage any good n any Thai SYTs???

My 17th year of romance with SBF.

Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Min 6 pts for better control.
It's not I DAO, rather i dun hv time to monitor a long list to return.
If I did not up you after one week, pls PM me.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-09-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 4
Chiongster23 is one of the Best!Chiongster23 is one of the Best!Chiongster23 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suksanwangert View Post
Dont waste extra money. The massage is ok. 86 bao yang massage is as good as tips to the ML. She will press around your brother but avoid touching it. And it is only 5 to 10mins.
Thnz bro for the heads up. Wanted to go look for Wendy but better not haha
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 09-09-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
enzyme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There used to be a 盈盈 near the famous Teochew porridge place.

Not sure if she is still there as I have not gone back to Tiong Bahru for about 5 months.

Face - 7.5 / 10 (Pretty face but mid 30s)
Height - 1.65m about
Completion - fair
Tits - D (confirm my hands not enough to grab)
Massage - 7 / 10 (sometimes when she got back to back customer, will rush you to GQ and faster end the deed)
Body - smooth skin and shaved pussy.

Had her more than 3 times, can 4G autoroam.

Damage depends on chemistry.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:38 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Suksanwangert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Thnz bro for the heads up. Wanted to go look for Wendy but better not haha
Bro did you seen wendy or you just look at their fb?
Old 09-09-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 1
AyamFish is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAyamFish is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAyamFish is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAyamFish is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAyamFish is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
There's a Viet syt in this shop bro
Which shop bro
Old 09-09-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 9
Footman is a glorious beacon of lightFootman is a glorious beacon of lightFootman is a glorious beacon of lightFootman is a glorious beacon of lightFootman is a glorious beacon of lightFootman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyamFish View Post
Which shop bro
U-wellness bro
SeX is a Sensation caused by Temptation which leads to a Penetration where a guy sticks his Location to a gals Destination to increase the Population for the next Generation & if you do not get my Explanation, I will do a Demostration
Old 09-09-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11585 / Power: 20
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyamFish View Post
Bro you must go and experience yourself
Ok bro I will go Reece one day when I'm free ya.

My 17th year of romance with SBF.

Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Min 6 pts for better control.
It's not I DAO, rather i dun hv time to monitor a long list to return.
If I did not up you after one week, pls PM me.

Old 10-09-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 7
Tallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud of

Walked past the MP yesterday. Saw an uncle walking in. Will try them soon and post FR. Saw 2 viet ladies
Old 10-09-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

AyamFish is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAyamFish is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAyamFish is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAyamFish is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAyamFish is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallboy86 View Post
Walked past the MP yesterday. Saw an uncle walking in. Will try them soon and post FR. Saw 2 viet ladies
Bro which MP?
Old 11-09-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Re: ABC Market

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Today I playing with michat and added the mentioned shop. The lady I chat is PRC - Amy Asking me whether to 按摩. Anyone try before?

Can advise the market rate for hj is 50. So I have to pay 50+50 right? May go try this Friday. If quote me too much I go off.heeee
Standard rate but negotiable
Old Today, 11:50 AM
Samster

Amy is on leave. Any recommendation for Wellness U
Old Today, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 10
harper is a splendid one to beholdharper is a splendid one to beholdharper is a splendid one to beholdharper is a splendid one to beholdharper is a splendid one to beholdharper is a splendid one to beholdharper is a splendid one to beholdharper is a splendid one to behold

Anyone been to that new LM spa at beo crescent...where S Spa used to be
Old Today, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 11
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Last week went to a spa around this area I always wanted to try.. is a 2 person operation..
Enterance fee standard rates..
Tried Y**I..
Boobs 36BC
Age milf
Massage not bad..
Other quite SOP $50 rates..
Advert Space Available