The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-09-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for RTF Barbie. SS

RTF the next day, she was surprise to see me. GFE gao gao from the door.
No drop in svc.

For round 1, teasing each other during shower, hot and passionate foreplay and a intensive 40mins of hot sex. Before finally finished off in doggy.

Proceed to shower to wash up. After which, we relax and chatted for around 15mins before my dick suddenly got hard again. Man she was stun. I hinted for her round 2.

After some passionate french and caressing, pop the CD and started pumping her moisted pussy. After a good 20mins of pumping action, I finally finished.

We head off to shower, she suddenly ask whether I could do another shot. I jokingly replied sure but out of time lmao!

I dress up and ended our sexxion with some solid goodbye kisses and left.

RTF wise I'm seriously considering another one with her lol. I seldom RTF a girl more than twice unless the chemistry is good. Barbie hits the sweet spot.

Just to note: Barbie is always fully booked so keen punters gotta hurry.

Quoted was my previous FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
FR for Barbie SS (4/5)

Looks: 8/10 like the pics 90%
Boobs:8/10 well made C cups
Body: 7/10 Slim, smooth skin and no tattoos.
French: Yes
BBBJ: 9/10 wet and slurpy.
FJ: Very accommodating. Her moan is sexy and loud.
GFE: 8/10 long time lover feel. No playing with hp.
RTF: confirm.

All the previous FRs about her are true. 100%
Old 04-09-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Imlookingforsex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Have a morning slot from SS wit Cat
Long time no "Chong" already
Lucky Cat is available
Fast leg Fast hand...
Booked
Chong ah......

Reached,
Door open by a cheerful lady with a sexy black lingerie(request)
Bring me to her room
Paid
I under dress
She help to hold n place neatly I impress so helpful
Help me shower
Playing around in the toilet
Rubbing n touching each other.....
Ohs.....
Tell too much
Canot....
Check out yourself ......

I can say it she is a cheerful and abit naught gal.....
If u r the lazy guy
She is good for u
She can do everything for u and non stop.....
Long time no have a prince feeling
Where everything done for u.....

RtF ?...
Mostly
If my time n $$$ allow.....
Old 04-09-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrieltansg555 View Post
Bro do you know will margie from mansion come back again?
I can't contact her ,so sad ......
She will not be able to come to sg anymore
Old 04-09-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vickyboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chivasangels Orange FR

looks : 9/10. close to picture. sweet looking.young lady
body : 7/10. short not fat not slim. just nice
figure. pussy fully shaved.
boobs : 8/10. natural B+. sensitive nipples but abit
saggy.
finger/paint: 9/10. sensitive and wet easily. no smell. she
loves it.
bbbj : 9/10. great suction. ball licking plus
catbath tat will turn u on.
fj :9/10. very hard working. watever positions u
name it, she wont dissapoint u. moans from
start till end. speaks french.she rides really
well in cowgirl.
gfe : 9/10.not a time watcher. friendly and will
please u and treat u like a king although
there was a language barrier as she speaks
little english. her massage is something u
should not miss.
okt : 10/10. efficient and gave clear instructions.
rtf : maybe. if time permits. saw other girls and
looks tempting.

overall orange is a great bonk. worth the price.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
Winks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miu Seduction68

Looks: 7/10 Thai tan, sharp feature, more exotic to chio.
Body: 9/10 Pure hourglass.
Boobs: 9/10 Very sure they are enhanced, boy, are they huge for her body.
Pussy: 8/10 Relatively tight, can finger albeit gently, allowed non stop painting.
French: 8/10 Accommodating to this.
BBBJ: 9/10 Very hardworking. Those eyes with tinted contacts when she looked up are quite seducting.
FJ: 9/10 Hardworking and accommodating, she did mention pain as she has many bookings. Still try her best to please.
GFE: 8/10 I guess chemistry is needed. No issue for me, I got along fine with Miu, shared some stories about rough demanding customers who went hard at her boobs and forced CIM. Yes la, we are paying customers but please be more gentleman la, she is after all a lady trying to make a living only.
Can consider for RTF at this promotion price.
Old 04-09-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
irvinenergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Bentley from SilkStockings.
Was supposed to book for Cat but my work is pretty hectic took a few minutes before my schedule is known. And before I know it, my slot was taken and bro recommended me Bentley.

I’m a boobs and frenching lover. This is my FR, details for you to imagine and experience. Hehehe.

Looks: 6/10 subjective, just my own opinion
Boobs: 9/10 big and perky
Body: 9/10 slim and toned
Bbbj: 10/10 I don’t feel much but she made me almost came. But I stop her.
Catbath: 9/10 good tingling feeling and licking
Massage: 5/10 only press my back
FJ: 12/10 she love being pounded hard. She rode me wildly upon caps on. Not many girls like hard. And i was happy seeing her riding like that. Bend my knees a little and grab her waist. Can’t forget the moment she open her mouth in shock as i ram it hard inside. Only sound heard for the next 25mins was slap slap slap slap slap.

Massage and rest for awhile. Suddenly tickling of nipple from the both of us and we went for an intense second round.

Rtf: Yes i Will!
Old 04-09-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Lady - Som
Stable - Galaxy Xcorts
Location - Hotel in G area

Looks - is her in the pic but maybe minus 30% cos complexion is not good. wearing braces. look younger than 26 can easily pass off as 22-23. Cute looking.

Body - petite size. smooth thai tan skin. no stretch marks. no ink.

Boobs - natural Bs with brown nips that are sensitive.... will respond when tuning or sucking them.

Kissing - DFK

Pussy/Fingering/Painting/ - untrimmed small forest. fingering and painting allowed.

Shower - lots of action in the bathroom. lots of frenching, touching and also bbbj. in fact she was already wet when i played with her pussy while showering

BBBJ - She won't stop until i tell her to. Probably can CIM but i dun wanna waste my load. also she tries to go deep.

FJ - very loud and responsive... did cowgirl, doggy and missionary and unloaded on her tummy, she then rubbed my cum all over her body.

GFE - got that gf feel during interval when she auto come into my arms and cuddle under the sheets. likes to chat a lot and also constantly play with my dicky wanting to wake him up so that can round 2.

Overall - a cute nympho out to please.
Old 04-09-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 18
hellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud of

Sound very good.will try soon. Thanks
Old 04-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 8
ironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bentley(SS)

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty and slim with Shu Qi’s Gum Lan Jiao mouth slutty side)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and Tight body)
Frenching: 10/10 (All out to French. Aggressive for bros love to French while having sex no problem with Bentley)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Lots of tongue with deepthroat)
Fj: 10/10 (Rides really well and no black face. Constant smile)
Gfe: 10/10 (Kc level high. I think plenty of RTFs for her)
Rtf: Yes
Old 04-09-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
hongghan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Learnt a lesson with my favourite stable yesterday.

Tried to book Nuru from emmanuel as she was still featured online.

Then got news she was already on the way to the airport.

Took Vicky and asked for baby oil b2b, coordinator happily agreed.

Reached and met Wawa, she looks better than the pics, not elongated face but shapely and round. Well proportioned body too. Wanted to change booking by asking if Wawa ok to do. She replied she had an overnight business appointment last night so was tired.

Vicky came by looking as the pics (no switch and bait) and we showered when i brought out the oil afterwards, she recoiled and said she was allergic to it. She suggested i change to someone else smilingly. I told her i'd called boss but still gazed at her natural b cups and shaved pussy. She didn't try to cover herself.

I quickly call boss and back side itchy requested for Wawa. Was told me to move down 1 level to her room, she said since you shower le then no need shower anymore. She told me she can't massage very well and started with stroking me neck to groin.

She then applied the oil and proceeded to pussy grind me without protection.. I got a shock and stopped her.. after that my lil bro so scared dare not come out le.

Maybe it's the scare maybe it's her working overnight with other bros. The magic was gone and i think she felt it. But she continued to be polite and then slowly coax a HJ climax out of me.

After 1 shot i showered dress up and left.

while dressing up she told me quite a number of them have overnight bookings so tend to be more tired.

Lesson learnt: Don't go bonking lunch hour when they have overnight activities. Take the cue from when you meet them.

Plus point: The cooking smells this time were great. Think the caretaker was making basil pork.
Old 04-09-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!

Mina from Seduction

Tried her recently after a few promising FRs

Looks: Not that far off from photos. Quite fair for thai girl

Body: Slim, little tummy fat. Her skin is really smooth and nice to caress

Boobs: Natural Bs

BBBJ: During shower, she knelt down and gave me a listerine BBBJ. WOW, been a while since i got one in shower. BBBJ on bed also quite good, all areas covered, tries to take the whole rod in.

Frenching: Yes, no reject

FJ: Hardworking and accommodating with positions. Reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, doggy, missionary with sensual moans. Tries to enjoy the deed.

Overall: Mina is a service orientated and friendly girl who is worth the bonk. Offered massage and a drink after the first shot. As one bro prev mentioned, she just wants to make the customer happy regardless handsome or not. She initiated the 2nd shot as well by giving me catbath on my back after massage.
Old 04-09-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
GarlicBread is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarlicBread is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

just try Connie from Private Clud69,open card talks tell her openly,give me fly to moon service will give her a well deserved FR

Looks: Same as picture. Typical Thai tan skin!
Boobs: 100% natural. Sensitive tips, will respond when teased.
Body: Slim no tummy fats. Consider fit!
Shower: Gave me a warm up BBBJ to start my engine
Service: Attempted to break ice with small talk. She decided to give a simple massage... thought that counts?
Frenching: Yes. She french like hungry wolves,wild n wet!
Catbath: Everywhere also lick. Especially the nipples
BBBJ: Good stamina can suck very long. Licks the head often, takes a break to catbath again around thigh area.
FJ: Went missionary. She is very responsive and will moan into ur ears. Even continuing to lick them. Pussy is the tightest when u hug her and go deep. Took quite some time for my 1st shot & CIM
2nd shot is all the way she guiding what position can penetrate her deeper,as she love it!
GFE: Overall is a very friendly and talkative girl, can really make u feel like she ur gf. However it really depends on how well u and her click.Can speak quite well in English
RTF: Yes! Already planning on it. She will be returning home ,better have another trip to moon service before she left!

1st time patronising Bro JJ, and I can say his stable is really "what u see is what u get" nothing to hide one. His customer service also swee!
Old 04-09-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Seduction Gucci

Looks: 9/10 Really pretty. Better than photos, a rarity, a between syt and young milf. Impossible to reject unless blind lor.

Body: 8.5/10 Gucci is not very tall, falls under the petite category, slight baby fats but that actually made her looks more narak.

Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural, not a 36C, 34 big C more likely. Still a happy handful.

Pussy: 9/10 Great for painting, she doesnt restrict or resist, she simply enjoyed and goes with the rhythm.

French: 9/10 Seriously passionate. Not the wild slurpy kind, I can feel her involved passion.

BBBJ: 9/10 One of the better noes, no teeth, good suction, eye to eye contact and obviously she likes to suck dicks listening to her moans as she went to work on my cock.

FJ: 9/10 Coaxed 2 shots out from me comfortably. She has the assets, physical and emotional, no wonder she is hard to book. Her sex is like her french, full of passion and intensity, felt so like fucking my own gf than a FL. She eliminated those commercial feel with her actions.

GFE: We clicked from the start, so the whole session went smooth, btw, she packs a solid massage, didnt see that mentioned much. She would make a perfect gf if she is not a FL. She is quite worldly, not a greenhorn and she definitely knows how to please. She probably deserves a 10/10 for GFE.

Happy bonking na
Old 04-09-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Tc123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
She will not be able to come to sg anymore
May i know why?
Anyone have Margie's line?
Old 04-09-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2nd September.
Seduction, 2145hrs.
Gucci.
Location very discreet, spacious room.
Door opened, was tempted to her black lingerie. Can't wait to rape her badly 555
Was brought into her room, great " edible " victoria secret kind of perfume. Was kinda catching up my breath due to a " short walk exercise ". She sat closely to me, like a mistress asked me if the temperature is hot, i i am tired or not and she did me a favor by stripping my top off. Hanged nicely, back to me & cuddled me followed by pecks on right cheek. Naughty giggled & tell me that i should relax first then shower later..
Ain't happen what she mentioned though ~
Cuddled up, returned her the kisses peck on my cheek, turned to me & we started off kissing then way to heaven of DFK. ( Awesome mistress + girlfriend + slutty that kind of dirty words halfway frenching then french again & her hands will auto roamed softly from top slowly down to bottom kukubird ) Damn sexy ! Her eye contact, her touches & her dress code just so sexually 😏
( Foreplaying , gfe from start till end she really awesome. Wouldn't have any commercial feel )
Into the actions ???
LAGI POWER LAA 😎
Do not even need any Ky, not moisture. Is SIBEI KNN WET. On missonary position
( FYI, during foreplay im already naked stripped professionally by her, i left her lingerie on cuz its my favourite set )
Continued from Missionary position, directly at her puss door, rubbed her super wet pussy for quite awhile LOL. Her seductive horny eye contact with me kept pushing my butt into her as like want me to poke her liao but i still don't want. Slowly play her wet piak piak pussy 🤗🤗 suddenly she giap me with her inner thigh, i took the helmet from her side table, capped on & fucked her badly on missionary position. Took quite awhile to play her pussy, slow fuck to furious one and she loved it ! Brought me down dfk & changed quite a few positions , then she cum ( though she is super wet but need to last awhile to make her cum )
😏😏 her pussy can giap one 😏😏 SOLID.
We came together, hell sweating.
We rested on bed, my kukubird still in her pussy, dfk & slowly i pulled out my kukubird.
Disturbed me " why my water so many in helmet " 🤣🤣🤣

The time not enough to use, foreplay took quite awhile and fucking with gucci was awesome. Slow to fast, fast to slow, passionate dfk, overwhelming sexxion. No hesitation for a rtf. Will arrange for that thx brother seduction !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1