The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-09-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 13
mrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenne79 View Post
Out of action for couple months last was vicky before she leave.

Now i see all the new faces. Totally lost.

Now even got taiwanese ah but in mp. Saw a couple in slg.

Anyone tried?

If location is an MP I would say no.
A lot of hidden charges so be careful!
Old 16-09-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Another spammer
Lol ! Both typed in green somemore
Old 16-09-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Is it common for ML to hug you before you leave?
The feeling is pretty good

Yup, I had one that always say “来个抱抱么,都不知道几时才能再看到你” before I leave. So far most will give hug.
Old 16-09-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Is it common for ML to hug you before you leave?
The feeling is pretty good
Try hug them from behind with a kiss on cheek or neck. Most like it.
Old 16-09-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Playability high, fake boobs.
Tried once didn't rtm.
But can try cos in the end personal preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDiver69 View Post
any bro tried this ML before? can't find any feedback on her at all

http://sgbeautycastles.info/ye-bai-h...e-hj-bbbj-cim/
Old 16-09-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light

bros any recommendations on the current batch for good massage and cbj? TIA!
Old 16-09-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
Am meeting bo bo now! MR later
Do give a MR!
This website seems rather untested, but always good to have another alternative competitive website if this stable actually does this right then why not...
Old 16-09-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup, I had one that always say “来个抱抱么,都不知道几时才能再看到你” before I leave. So far most will give hug.
Depends on the girl actually, not all will auto do it so don’t expect too much.
That said, you can always do it or request for it, most wouldn’t say no.
Old 16-09-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Do give a MR!
This website seems rather untested, but always good to have another alternative competitive website if this stable actually does this right then why not...
More websites might just means more OKT clone accounts in disguise.
Old 16-09-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my experience on leaving with hugs and kisses, beware lol, many take your cleaning up time to reapply makeup, comb hair etc so you could be leaving with nice lip marks and long silky hair on your shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Try hug them from behind with a kiss on cheek or neck. Most like it.
Old 16-09-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's the way, bro! I also always look for tummy shots first. If girl has a nice tummy, she won't be shy to show it. The reverse is true too.

The other part I look at is the upper arm, tricep area. If no shape or definition, just chunky, also means not young and/or plus size girl.
https://sglonelyguy.org/dan-dan-massage/

So any bro can confirm this dan dan is slim or baby elephant ?
Old 16-09-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Depends on the girl actually, not all will auto do it so don’t expect too much.
That said, you can always do it or request for it, most wouldn’t say no.
Yup yup it depends!

I have lots of enemies here so will just write the MR on Bo Bo (4330) from green tea site for you as I had just finished a session.

Location was opposite the hotel where I was caught by AV raid. From MRT by foot will take around 10 minutes. Her apartment view is great!

When she opened the door, she has that double eyelid, simple makeup and very GND look, not very far from picture. Slim and sharp features. But not for boobs lover as it is a 34B. But the blouse she was wearing, Was just as attractive as her looks.

Greeted warmly, and was led to her room which is just steps away. Bed on floor and with a mirror! She tried to take my clothes off but I said I can do it , so tcss a bit as there was another brother in the shower. Her voice is very nice and sounded a bit tier to me. New to this trade.

Shower alone and action started on the bed with massage. She tried but can tell not done this before. She gave a good account of herself at least not piano type and even tried massaging my buttocks. I tried stealing glances at the mirror after she disrobe for the sensual. Half nude though. The mirror is good.

So massage I give a 6/10 for effort and sensual a 7/10. Playability is good but only light kissing allowed. Translucent panties can see that she is bushie and her hj is also slow and not tugging type. No cbj no bbbj.

Overall, Rtm will depends on whether she opens up for frenching. I think I almost got there. Will tried her roommate this week Friday, Yuki. Yuki has been here before. Some brothers may know her.

Okie , chemistry differs so have fun!
Old 16-09-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 15
ilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/dan-dan-massage/

So any bro can confirm this dan dan is slim or baby elephant ?
I like how you're doing your due diligence here. Lol. Once I went for this girl a couple years back, who totally look like a fairy w 魔鬼身材. But go there, is a fat monster from Mars w the quickest and most cui service I've ever been to.

I've never went to this Dan Dan before, but looking at her pics like quite heavily PSed. And her calves doesn't look too slim in the video. Just my 2 cents.
Old 16-09-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

========= Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =========

Quote:
Yup yup it depends!

I have lots of enemies here so will just write the MR on Bo Bo (4330) from green tea site for you as I had just finished a session.

Yuki was known as Sindy when she was staying with Baiyang.

The $200 tarma option with her and Bobo sounds tempting.
Old 16-09-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yuki was known as Sindy when she was staying with Baiyang.

The $200 tarma option with her and Bobo sounds tempting.
Yuki looks super sweet, is it return stint?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1