The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 27-08-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
bro,

Here is just few short FR I did from my Batam Trip. I am not tech savy, so I just print screen.

( Click to show/hide )
Bro

This is old Batam thread and not this current thread which already run a few years...so why are you not sharing field report and sex forum here....

As for JKT and KL those are separate threads...

Please talk less and share more sexy forums...no hard feelings...my final reply to you...

Maybe TS and all here should not answer any more questions...those newbies who got back without posting forums should not get any more help...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-08-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I highly doubt anyone could. Its like terms and conditions in Singapore on Fix deposit account, one of the criteria would be, "Must be Singaporean over 21 of age". Kind of sure same/similar regulation applies for Indonesia too.
TS, now that your thread had garnered enough support since jan 2016 and to bring this thread to another level, I suggest you stop giving info freely...let them read up whatever posted as guidance here...

Insists on newbies post juicy sex forums each time they returned...

This way we can tell who is genuine cheongsters and who are the clones that only like to tcss...

Senior members too, pls assists...otherwise this thread will be another boredom and ppl coming in to accuse of tcss...

Those that came in to compare Tg Pinang and Batam....you can stop giving answers and they will just drop off...

The above is just my opinion...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Insists on newbies post juicy sex forums each time they returned...

This way we can tell who is genuine cheongsters and who are the clones that only like to tcss...

Those that came in to compare Tg Pinang and Batam....you can stop giving answers and they will just drop off...

The above is just my opinion...
I do not think we should impose any hard and fast rules and let the forum continues in such a way to best serve the community as long as members do not exploit the forum for commercial purposes.
Old 27-08-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
For one way ticket like those u mention, have to be extra careful when smone is trying to sell u a one-way ticket that looks smthing like this online.

( Click to show/hide )

Not just u, those who could see this post should be too.

I definitely won't buy for sure.
I wouldnt buy too.

And thanks for the heads up on this one. I didnt know someone was selling that,hehehe...but it sure looks like some sort of a scam to me.

(looks like an used ferry ticket, repackaged to me)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-08-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Some interesting travelling information that i didnt completely know about on Harbour Bay ferry terminal...

Singapore to Batam (and vice versa)

From Harbour Bay to Tanjung Balai Karimun

From Harbour Bay to Malaysia Johor Bahru, Stulang Laut

...and the travelling time between each ferry terminal.

Just sharing and keeping tabs. And good to keep this in my compilation listings too.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 27-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Theres a catch at MBB. If not mistaken every 10K u need to dep 1K in ur saving account. And saving account gave u board rate which is peesai. So u place 50K in FD u also need to dep 5K in ur savings account and u cant withdraw it till ur FD mature.
Yes, thats the 2.22% package and the least i expected their offers only last about a week only. I am guess, they had probably met their quota, hence took that package down.

Their current 2.1% is the same, but it eventually can only be added to less than 2%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Local banks like DBS/POSB is the worst and most conservative bank. Miserable FD rates. Normally i dont bother to look at their website.
Hehehe...cannot agree more. But i dont go to their site too, i watch the exchange rate from the likes of dollars and sense websites. They gave me an overview technically every bank's special offered fix deposit packages,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
Yes you are rite, therefore although it is stated as 2.22% per annum but the fix deposit rate including taking into account the amount placed in the saving account with low interest rate,average out everything is actually about 2.05%.

But one good unique thing about Maybank is that it pay the customer upfront the interest on the next working day instead of wait one year later for a 12 month fix deposit. The interest obtained early can then be invested in other investments.
Maybank so far has the highest fix deposit interest rates.

I thought i was lucky to catch the OCBC's structured deposit last year at 2.05% (2% for 1st 3 years and 2.05% for next 3) and earlier this part of 2019 of the 2.1% one,whereby my money would be held for a full 6 years in each deal.

All in all, i think the Maybank's 2.22% is still the best deal. Since my money will only be held for a mild one year. Next year today, i will have a little bit more money to spend in Batam,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myhorizon View Post
But then Rupiah value is always dropping throughout the eternity years.
My 40 Batam trip summaries has told me that too. Imagine, 6 odd years ago exchange rates was somewhere around 8700/SGD (plus minus that), this year the exchange rate was around 10400/SGD. Close to 20% drops,hehehe...and what happens after another 6 years?

Then again, the rental for Nagoya Mansion studio apartment didnt go up a dime from 6 years ago too (Nagoya Mansion is only stated here as an example). As a matter of fact, it went down a little. So if can keep enough spare rupiah in fix deposit to regulate enough interest to feed the rental...its not exactly a bad idea. But i will have to know that my 100 million rupiah (which is about S$11 494, base on 8700/SGD) i fixed 6 years ago will turn into about S$9615 base on 10400/SGD on 2019.

So now, beside just buying an apartment in Batam, i have another option. Nothing's really concrete as yet tho as i am still looking out for option/s, preferably safer, sounder and in hope it would leads to some win-win sustainability for myself.

Keeping tabs and sharing thoughts, hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 27-08-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar666 View Post
Fully agreed that it is too sweet which I don't like sweet stuff. Formosa is 1 of the first few hotel I stay when I went there years back which I have yet to go back again and will try it if I ever go back again. I usually stay different hotel to experience the differences.
I switch hotels too, but mainly to turn see if they have the potential to become yet another Formosa in terms of good location, friendliness, efficient service level and good pricing for their in house service (eg Massage, KTV, Restaurants etc).

Quote:
Thanks and will recce around next time and will Google around though no idea where is Meximo Pub
Meximo Pub itself is just the marking i use to reach the noodle shop (which i dont even know its name),hehehe...when i reach Meximo Pub, i pretend to walk inside it and them walk out. Turn right and start walking for about a min or 2 (about 70 to 100 steps) to see the shop itself.

This is how the noodle shop looks like,hehehe..

There are actually 2 version of this noodle, same type of noodles cook by husband taste better than the one done by the lady (and adding extra noodle also wont taste as good too).

Place is actually in my Batam food list.

Quote:
Me too, I tried Thursday and back on Saturday for this round just that I took the late afternoon ferry thus I have more time to kill in the afternoon for this round. I usually take ferry during noon time
To go to Batam, i usually takes the Business Class seats to beat the queue. Go there to enjoy surely must rush a bit,hehehe...but come back to Singapore, i would just use to economic class seat. There is no need to rush,hehehe...and can be as late as possible but never the last ferry.

Thats just me.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 27-08-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
takes the Business Class seats to beat the queue. Go there to enjoy surely must rush a bit
101% agreed, past few months, getting pasport chop at hbb has been very slow, now clear business class first than economy, and 2 counter only for indo paspor.

Imagine have to wait for all business class to chop paspor finish than your turn. Damn that new electronic machine.
Old 28-08-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 15
LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!

Anybody can recommend some decent night markets to jalan jalan after dinner? Googled and got golden city night market and jodoh boulevard
Old 28-08-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LapHumSap View Post
Anybody can recommend some decent night markets to jalan jalan after dinner? Googled and got golden city night market and jodoh boulevard
Maybe u can try strolling at batam centre Welcome To Batam Signage area there is a small pasar malam there but mostly catering to food stalls or Ocarina a few stalls by the waterfront ferris wheel.If u have a driver proceed to Bengkong area there is a mini funfair.
Old 28-08-2019, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Maybe u can try strolling at batam centre Welcome To Batam Signage area there is a small pasar malam there but mostly catering to food stalls .
Alun Alun Batam Center
Old 28-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
How's yr days in btm with the aq's task? Still not coming back?
nw is gng agn today....lol...few day ago find tis ger look alike for massage....lol...knn, onli top roaming 4 hj @ 200k.

i failure la....she say she 26 liao

Quote:
Coffee? Tea? on me at Coffee Luwak Batam. I'll be there again soon.
no wan...i not free...unless u bring tis super big fat ugley ger wit u....lol

Old 29-08-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
nw is gng agn today....
i going today...see you later.

Quote:
i failure la....she say she 26 liao
i don't see how that's a fail.

Want to explain?

Quote:
no wan...i not free...unless u bring tis super big fat ugley ger wit u....lol
You bring some girls like those posted to show me first then i bring mine.

Why not you buy me a coffee or tea?
Old 29-08-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!

Bro,

Anyone went to fame massage? What is damage
Old 29-08-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarlu View Post
Anyone went to fame massage? What is damage
2 questions.

Are u sure u are going there to try the this Fame spa place? I mean since this place is really quite ulu, more expensive & relatively out of the way. Will u share in this thread a field report if i answer yr questions when u come back from Batam? (hopefully not too many years later,i hope)

Ok, i give benefit of doubts this time round, & here's the answers to yr questions :

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...post16967 853

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...post16659 035

U are welcome.

*I did flip back all the questions u asked in yr 136 posts in this & others threads of this forum before i replied.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1