The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 06-08-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greymann View Post
Buay tahan last night, went down to try my luck with G20. Still around, but will ORD next Tuesday or Wed, can’t remember. Anyway take 2 session.
Superb BBBJ, caps on and ram her pussy In standing doggie position looking into the mirror. Wow the view.
As she’s quite pettie and I’m 186 tall, the sight of the doggie and seeing her face is priceless! All in all, shiok!! Definitely will rtb before she pulang back home.
Seem like this golden batch all will be leaving around the same time in August.

All my regular favourites G8, G19 and G20. They are all leaving soon. All my best to them. Real gems, real top service. Incomparable.
Old 06-08-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

All my regular favourites G8, G19 and G20. They are all leaving soon. All my best to them. Real gems, real top service. Incomparable.
Indeed. Hopefully JM14 can keep up those standards. For the last 1-2years you can almost just walk into the house and pick any girl and get commando cat150 standards but at half the price All the best to the girls ORDing soon
Old 06-08-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Never been to JM before. Are they mostly 30s and above ?
Old 06-08-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Never been to JM before. Are they mostly 30s and above ?
I don't know their actual age, but by looks, yes. Milf house.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpack View Post
Yes.... still there.

Btw..... JM14 business seems slow down now.
Yesterday I was there and it was like full house in the tank...... and it still had more than 10 girls inside when I finished my session.
Previously the tank will usually be empty or left 1-2 WLs when I visited them.
I think weekday dinner’s timing, can see most of the girls at the tank.
Just went and took G19.
Service very good.
One of the younger looking WL at JM14
But she said she’s going back on the 12 or 13 of this month.
G13’s service good too. Was told by her the previous time to try G19 before she go back.
Old 07-08-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky1532 View Post
One of the younger looking WL at JM14
But she said she’s going back on the 12 or 13 of this month.
G13’s service good too. Was told by her the previous time to try G19 before she go back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Can confirm when this batch return to LOS?
My colleague who went last night say OKT tell him going back on 9 August.....
Old 08-08-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
phlx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

8,12,19 &20 is heading back soon. As what other samster mentioned above. Should be early next week last, think Tuesday.
Old 08-08-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

H14 G19 top notch service. She will be dearly missed.
Old 08-08-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Went down to H14G20 for the last time yesterday, indeed her bonk is very consistent even after almost 2years. Tuesday is her last working her and I wish her all the best.
Old 08-08-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Went down to H14 last night, chose G8 as wanted to try someone new.

Looks: 8/10 (I like milfs and she had this slutty CFM look)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (A little hard but nice suckable nipples)
Shower: 8/10 (BBBJ in shower)
Catbath: 8/10 (she provided pussy grinding which I like, nearly slipped in )
BBBJ: 9/10 (wet, with lots of saliva used)
FJ: 8/10 (loud with lots of moaning and thrusting on her side, finish with more pussy grinding and CIM)

RTF: maybe not as she's leaving 2nd week August already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
Went to try G8 today. The pussy grinding was really shook!

Did my farewell bonk with G8 last night and finally hit the jackpot !!
I had rtf G8 4 times and on all those sessions she refuse to let me do AJ...... only allowing thumbdrive saying next time. So last night I reminded her of her "next times" and she finally opened the backdoor for me. Had to extend the session and tip extra for that. She wasn't an anal virgin but rarely does it so had to do it slowly and with lots if lube. She is going back on the 13th next week...... so this was my final bonk with her..... at least she kept her promise to let me AJ her finally after so many RTFs.
Old 09-08-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

FR for H14G17 last night 930pm

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 6/10
Shower: 6/10 (no BBBJ in shower, and took quite long to shower, eating into the session)
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (lots of deepthroat and gagging when I pushed her head down farther)
FJ: 4/10 (didn't allow me to go all the way in as she said pain, and was constantly pushing me away, also told me to hurry as only left with 5minutes)
RTF: Definitely not

She's been here for 9 days so still new, not up to the standards of this house yet.
Old 09-08-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After all the hype about G8..... I decide to visit her yesterday before she goes home next week. Bad decision as it was one of the worst fucks I had in this house.

Arrived and about 6-7 ladies in the tank but did not see G8. Ask okt and he reply working so I told him I wait for her. He said got 2 other bros in q so it was a 1 hr wait. I dint mind as I was there specifically for her. Sat outside to play game on my hp and finally my turn. Paid up and was told to go upstairs to her room. She was waiting outside her door with just a towel wrap around her. Enter her room and she totally naked under her towel. Must gave been busy day for her since no time to even dress up.

Anyway proceed to shower... sop with no action inside but I feel she took extra long time to wash me. Ask me many questions like she's here for 2 years but I was not her customer so why I book her today. I did not want to tell her about this forum so just say friend recommend. Which friend? His name? When he come? Have his wechat/ tel....etc
I felt like kenna interrogated.

Finish shower and went to towel dry.... and knn then she start to bathe herself. By the time ready for action oredi 15mins passed.
Then she ask wat services I want and ask want to extend session?
Then I knew she use delay tactics liao so I just tell her never bring wallet or money for extra session. KNN her face change and told me to lie down on bed. Start to lick my nipple 10s then straight to bbbj. As I start to caress her enhanced boobs.... she push my hands away.... saying she dun like as its ticklish. Then I tried to caress her back n butt and she immediately stood up telling me "dun touch here touch there" I dun like it! I was stunned by her reaction and ask what's wrong? She reply she give service to me so I should just lie down and enjoy. I am not servicing her so I should not touch her everywhere.

She then proceed straight to bbbj and I felt she just want to make me cum as quickly as possible. I stop her bbbj and say I want fucking... she cap me and then rode cowgal. I tried to change position but she refused and just rode furiously until I unloaded. After she removed the cd.... told me to go wash up myself.
Worst was still to come..... while I was soaping myself she got the cheek to tell me no need to bath.... just wash your dick. I got customer waiting

KNNCCB ..... this was one of my worst experience in a GL house.
Old 09-08-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Lol so jialat.....

Aiya u oso.... I think u dunno about this.... But when its time for a girl to leave, usually her timeslot is all full with her regular customers coming for a goodbye bonk

U never took her before.... So for your own sake... Dun interrupt the goodbye bonks in progress, after u there is also another regular waiting to see her. Maybe u are thinking.... How many regulars can they have???

This ladies can have hundreds of regulars who bonk maybe 1 session a week only or afew session every month and now all squeeze in to say goodbye

As for her rude attitude..... Thats their genuine heartfelt treatment of us without the need for "customer service".

So er..... Congrats on experiencing the so called ORD MOOD.... Where the girls no longer bother to hide their feelings and u can see how they genuinely feel about u
Old 09-08-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

So lesson learnt. Never take a girl that is about to ORD unless you are her regular ....
Old 09-08-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
FR for H14G17 last night 930pm

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 6/10
Shower: 6/10 (no BBBJ in shower, and took quite long to shower, eating into the session)
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (lots of deepthroat and gagging when I pushed her head down farther)
FJ: 4/10 (didn't allow me to go all the way in as she said pain, and was constantly pushing me away, also told me to hurry as only left with 5minutes)
RTF: Definitely not

She's been here for 9 days so still new, not up to the standards of this house yet.
G13 is the best. She still ask me what service I want.
I said BBBJ and CIM.
After cum still have light massage until time is up
Got it on first visit.
Will RTF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1