The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Tigerboy099 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: VIRGIN@GEYLANG

Thanks for the FR. Might try this one on next mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajahSuresh View Post
Got to try the legendary Tian Tian from 1649. She is a super white skin ice princess which does not smile. Once in the room she becomes a slut aiming to please your every desire. It was so satisfying to hear her moaning when she has such an arrogant look outside.

She came out dressed sexily in blue bikini top & lacy blue bottom. Once in the room,got a closer look at her features, indeed a beauty! We undress & headed to the bathroom. 1st contact, her boobs are huge, more than a handful. She soap me thoroughly with her body and the way she rub my balls, dick & my backdoor, GOOD!

After bathing dried myself and lie on bed for my lunch to be serve! But the licking part of my balls and deep throat really make me shiver. 1st time a WL can play with my ball with great pleasure. Now back to the front, she started with some light frenching with her sexy lips ,slowly moving to my nipples with some sunction.The way that she touch me gave me great pleasure too,very GF feel I should say. She is a very hardworking gal, very friendly and accomodating. Here come the FJ part, out came her CFM face, long hair, fair complexion,nice figure ,nice body smell. Starting w her riding me but I can't tahan too long bcos she is just too sexy for me, I decided to take control.

Just missionary for me, we started to french, this time round more deeply and cum while she hugged me tight.

Ratings:

Looks:9.5
Body:8.5
FJ:9.8
GFE feel:9
Old 15-09-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajahSuresh View Post
Got to try the legendary Tian Tian from 1649. She is a super white skin ice princess which does not smile. Once in the room she becomes a slut aiming to please your every desire. It was so satisfying to hear her moaning when she has such an arrogant look outside.

Ratings:

Looks:9.5
Body:8.5
FJ:9.8
GFE feel:9
Just want to clarify? This is not the old legendary Tian Tian right, she has gone back last year. There is a new one replacing her and became legendary?
Old 18-09-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Spikerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got to try 2 of the ladies from this house at different days.

1st try
Lady : Tian tian.
Looks : 8
Body : 8
FJ : 9
GFE : 9
Frenching : Yes.
RTF : Yes.

Once in room with TT, striped naked and decided to sit and have smoke again. TT after she striped off, came and knelt in front of me. Started to lick me all over and then blow me while I was still smoking. OMG.......... That feel... 小 high 一下...

After that was off the the showers, pretty much sop and then off the bed. BBBJ was slutty and she kept looking up with a slutty look. Was quite accommodating and hug and kisses through out. Done, smoked again, showered and left a happy man.

Ahh yes... This is a new Tian Tian, not the previous legendary one which many know of.

2nd try
Lady : Jing Jing
Looks : 8
Body : 8
FJ : 7
GFE : 8
Frenching : No (Light kissing)
RTF : Maybe

Tried Jing Jing on 2nd visit as she resembled my friend really a lot. 😂 Long hair, slim and a bit tall, even face also a bit same.

Once in room much was sop. My usual sitting down naked and having a smoke, she came behind after stripping and catbath a bit on the back. After that the shower was sop.

Was surprised when I saw 2 caps on the bedside. End up was BJ was capped, and she changed to another cap when it was turn to FJ. Just a little bit of a slight turn off for me.

FJ was normal with her moans and slutty looks, just felt maybe JJ Nor so flexible, as some parts like can’t lift the legs up and pump hard. Can lay down or do doggy only. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Old 18-09-2019, 12:05 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Hello brother spikerboy, mayb she see ur Kukubird not nice so give Condom bj lor. Hehe! Kumsiah FR.
Old 19-09-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SEXYSKBOI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother spikerboy, mayb she see ur Kukubird not nice so give Condom bj lor. Hehe! Kumsiah FR.

Jing Jing has an average face and bad service but you can try your luck. I saw the rest of the virgins sitting around, below average looks. Place is really old may be going to close down soon.
Old 16-10-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3996 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikerboy View Post

2nd try
Lady : Jing Jing

Tried Jing Jing on 2nd visit ....

Was surprised when I saw 2 caps on the bedside. End up was BJ was capped, and she changed to another cap when it was turn to FJ. Just a little bit of a slight turn off for me.......
So this Jing Jing, 1649? only do covered BJ .... skip then.

Thanks Bro for the warning.
Old 22-10-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Just want to clarify? This is not the old legendary Tian Tian right, she has gone back last year. There is a new one replacing her and became legendary?
this is fake FR. no need to pay much attention.
Old 22-10-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forexswift View Post
Hello promoter of 164X:

I believe you have 3 other names (gogeylang, MCpeachblossom and Pinkyyli69)

Why are you so upset with BronzeGod, did he screw your Mother till you become autistic?
Hi forex swift,

Stop bothering this gogeylang and stop bringing up my nick.

I never appointed you as my spokesperson.

Please see my reply and request to you here: https://sbfsg.net/showp...postcount=5097
Old 24-10-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
So this Jing Jing, 1649? only do covered BJ .... skip then.

Thanks Bro for the warning.
Tks the warnings too.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1