The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-04-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostiee View Post
Had a group of 3 pax incl me.

Wanted to go club etc.. looking for another to join
I am curious, since there are 3 of u, why will need another to join in your group?
Old 24-04-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am curious, since there are 3 of u, why will need another to join in your group?
LOL
Why you not offer up another "simple theory" to explain?

Lmfao
SEAJ
Old 24-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LOL
Why you not offer up another "simple theory" to explain?

Lmfao
SEAJ
I dun have an answer that was the reason asking.... U can explain?
Old 24-04-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I dun have an answer that was the reason asking.... U can explain?
Nahhhh.... You're the one with the simple mind and the simple theories.

SEAJ
Old 24-04-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Nahhhh.... You're the one with the simple mind and the simple theories.
Ya simple mind and simple theories compare to complicated mind and complicated quarreling all day long.
Old 24-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya simple mind and simple theories compare to complicated mind and complicated quarreling all day long.
Yeah.
LOL
SEAJ
Old 25-04-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear bros I be reaching bkk today. Anyone can advise which mp will still give 2 shots within a normal package? Last time Mango used to give 2 shots.

Thanks
Gem
Old 25-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Dear bros I be reaching bkk today. Anyone can advise which mp will still give 2 shots within a normal package?
The last I had was Poseidon but was donkey yrs ago. Most gers will allow if u nego n tip her and within the time limit.
Old 25-04-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most gers will allow if u nego n tip her and within the time limit.
Thanks bro!
Old 25-04-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dear bros I be reaching bkk today. Anyone can advise which mp will still give 2 shots within a normal package? Last time Mango used to give 2 shots.
U can try nataree fishbowl side too.......... I had two shots twice there within 2hrs for 2000bht.............maybe u can ask pps which gers willing to give 2nd shot............... Madame is reopening today with new management if I never remember wrongly the date, u can try there too......... I too once had two shots there........... Of cuz like bro naemlo said some gers would allow a second shot within the time limit for a small tip.......... Juz negotiate........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 26-04-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

One time in Nataree took a gal wanted to give me 2 shots, but me one shot tired liao..think u can talk to papa san see which gals gives 2 shots.

btw, the gal i took sideline, 2600b
Old 26-04-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks
Gem
Mango is still 2 shots for their package.... in fact their package includes the 3rd hole too.

Others where 2 shots are inclusive in the deal would be Snow White... Annie's.... Tulips.... Bamboo.
Old 26-04-2015, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Control9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello brothers and sisters,
I would like to share my trip experience to everyone.
I actually went on last November and finally got time to post about it.
I have experienced a lot of things and decided to share this as it can help those people who are going and to me this is the best trip of my life and i am a very lazy person.
i also hope that i don offend anyone and i don mean to even if you feel so
sorry if my English is bad or sometimes i got typo cause im very lazy to check
ok lets go to the point

before I start I would like to introduce my friends and I
i went to Bangkok with 2 of my friends during our poly holiday.
we shall name them F1 and F2?
We are all above average looking guys and we all have girlfriends and decided to go a guy only trip
We are those typical guy , all of us wear red wings and nudies jeans standard
we were all 19 last year so before we go to Bangkok we actually made a fake ic age 21-22 before we fly as we know that the age to enter club there is 21
we bought about 1k with us
fully loaded and prepared here we go

10D9N Trip to Bangkok and sexperience

Day 1,
we were supposed to reach our hotel at 11 noon and put our stuff down and go to party but due to some delay we ended up at thonglor around 2 midnight. we walked around and felt that it more for local people and a lot of clubs and bars are closing so we decided to go back hotel to eat and rest and standby for tomorrow

Day 2,
Standard we woke up around 12 we went to eat buffet and went shopping
reach back hotel about 8. we went to change and bath and etc. properly dressed , hair styled , red wing , nudies jeans all ready to go. looking so good that people asked to take photo with them cause they thought that we are Koreans star haha maybe due to our hair colour. We left hotel at about 11.
First hunting ground : Route 66
Route 66 is located at RCA
we reached rca about 11.15 it was near our hotel.
Went in route 66 and they asked for our ic and we went in with our fake ic.
Open two black label and we got a table and sat down.
Looking around at hottiess we chit chat and after drinking 1 bottle 3 of us are already abit high. decided to go to the dance floor and dance and looking for girls. it was easy for us to approach girls as we always do that in sillypore.
we approached a group of girls. And omg all the four girl are gorgrous.
talk to them and made friend exchange contact instagram all and played some games. and soon the party ended to my surprise. it was only about 3 and so early. managed to play and dance with this hot girl . she was like 178 and with C cup and those model looking type? omg ... cant stand it anymore , we took a cab back to our hotel.
Reached the hotel and when the door closed...... we hugged each other and starting kissing like no tomorrow. strip each other and continue kissing on the bed. i was totally speechless ... kissing naked with such a pretty lady. cant take it anymore we went into 69 position and i suck her pussy till it was all wet. realised that i forgot to buy condom i took the hotel one haha fuck it.
fuck her it cowgirl position follow by doggy and playing with her big boobs and lastly missionary . when i was going to explode i took out my condom and shoot all over her face and ending my last shot in the mouth !! Wash up and after we rest awhile i send her off. OMG she was like the prettiest girl i ever fucked in my life... F1 and F2 girls were also very pretty

Day 3,
Woke up at about 3 afternoon cause i drank a lot and after such a good fuck i was tired got those girls message asking us out but we simply just ignored As usual , went to find something to eat and reached back hotel about 9. left hotel about 11 also
and this time our hunting ground is ONYX
ONXY also located at RCA beside Route 66 only
Standard Procedure opened 2 black label went in without even checking our ic
got our table
We were like WOW when we entered too many pretty girls...
90% 9/10 look Singapore where got fight?
As usual we went in and take our time to drink one bottle first.
looked around us a lot people looking at us
went to one table with 3 very pretty girls that have been looking at us
chit chat with them and exchange contacts all. These 3 girls were as pretty as yesterday ones cant even decide which more pretty cause all really got standard. Even their instagram is like 10k followers one
my friends and i tried to make them drunk as their table got another two bottle
Dance and touch here touch there
and the club ended at around 2.45 sadly.... so early...
the girl i aim was very drunk , i took here into the toilet , lock the cubicle and started kissing her . she pull down my pant and gave me a long and wonder bj
cant take it anymore pull up here skirt and pull down her panties insert my hard rock in in doggy position and cum on her ass ! omg wonderful time fucking in the club toilet omg drag her out and pass her back to her friends.
F1 and F2 took those girl back to the hotel but i did not. but we were back at the hotel. saw this sluttly looking girl in the lift while going up to my room.
make eye contact with her and approach and ask her how much she offered me 2.5k. Thinking about the 2 girl i just fucked make me really horny again so i agreed and bring her back to my room. of cause she is not as good looking as those previous 2 but still really not bad. went into the room with my mind thinking that since she is not as pretty i shall fuck her really really hard . she belong to the darker skin thai girl. and without fail i fuck her a total of 8 times before she left in the morning. HAHAH EVILLL

To be continued.....
Old 26-04-2015, 03:46 AM
Samster

Thanks all bro for the tips. You guys are great! But never too late.. lol just went analis massage before I read these posts... 1000bht hj no autoroam. Gd for easy release thou.
Old 26-04-2015, 04:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro, simple. Need premium hold hand service but too afraid to ask u directly ma. 5555
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1