The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-03-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
True, but I kanna 1 Siam bu who asked me to bring her for overseas trip (not I ask her), say she very keen to go there. I said OK liao (small head took over big head that time & I was quite sot tio by her ) then 2-3mths time when I wanna book tix liao then she fly aeroplane. Haiz, that’s Life man Personally I dun think it’s so much gotta do wif gals “kreng jai” or wat leh, I feel that they’re more like keeping their options open lor. To them, sponsors r like auctions or bidding contest, who can give the “highest bid” will get the B*tch

Girls r Girls, B*tches r B*tches, be it SG gals or Siam Bus, it’s the same la. Chio ones sure hav sponsors here & there 1. If I’m 1 of them & hav 3-4 sponsors asking me to go holiday wif them, I’ll oso compare here & there too. Boh bianz, tits got 2 but pussy only got 1 nia I’ve accepted the fact that those Siam bus who “fly aeroplanes” wld most likely hav other “biz trips” in the pipeline liao. It’s a free mkt, lan lan lor.

Wah, I prefer this type 1 lor, “Open door see mountain” kind, 爽快, 我喜欢! 555
Without a doubt, thai girls has a tendency to go back on their words on meeting date/time/place. There are girls who are very sincere and will keep to their promise. These are usually very decent thai girls, well educated, with a well paid job and sometimes a rich family background. The problem with such girls is that most of the time, it is quite difficult to get them to go back with you on the first meetup. For those that like to 'fly aeroplane', usually are not that goody two shoes to be honest and may be open to more things on the first meeting.

In my last trip which is a few days ago, met a girl at terminal 21 food court and she reached on time and I was late for 45min (took a taxi and can imagine the traffic at 7pm). So, we had a simple dinner, she is good in english, very cute and very decent and we promise to meet up soon again which I would very much like to do so. I knew I had no chance on bedding her for the first time which is why I met her just for dinner. I got nothing much to do in the day until 10pm, so I basically meet girls that I know are quite decent for lunch/dinner/coffee and if click meet again, then maybe meet up for 2nd and 3rd time who knows what will happen.

Are there very decent girls who you can bed on first time? Yes, there is but of course very few. Not to be crude, but these girls are just very horny and will very much like to get fucked. But dont bang your luck on that, there are not many of these around.

Another point to note why some thai girls like to fly aeroplane is because we are just not that important. They know we are just here for a few days for holidays and who knows when they can see us again. They are many people that they will place ahead of us. If you are staying there for long term, well that could be a different story.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
i m booking another one (for 1 nite nia) for my upcoming trip in few days time, this one immediately asked how much upfront lol n rather steep summore ��, but since i long time no see her ok lah i on her.

let’s see if she will fly aeroplane, but for this kind of price i doubt she will ��...
2 more Weeks to go.. Pray she dont put me aeroplane, I already bought her ticket. Actually this is just the second time i met her. First met was not successful ons her, just drink and chat with some hug & touch. Then during the previous chat i got hint ask if I jio her for a trip/tour need pay her or not ? She reply me why I need pay her money. After that i not gonna ask again. When she knew we gonna stay on the same room with private pool villa, keep say shy la.... Ehemmm, i knew that is fake shy
Old 09-03-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has been discussing about bringing ger for a trip Many memories. My last sexcape was to China, 2yrs ago. A "draining, exhaustive" trip. I didn't ask my ger, only knew we were going China as she planned, booked the hotels and air tickets.
Old 09-03-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This thread has been discussing about bringing ger for a trip Many memories. My last sexcape was to China, 2yrs ago. A "draining, exhaustive" trip. I didn't ask my ger, only knew we were going China as she planned, booked the hotels and air tickets.
so u paid her usd1k for hold c*ck service?
Old 09-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
2 more Weeks to go.. Pray she dont put me aeroplane, I already bought her ticket. Actually this is just the second time i met her. First met was not successful ons her, just drink and chat with some hug & touch. Then during the previous chat i got hint ask if I jio her for a trip/tour need pay her or not ? She reply me why I need pay her money. After that i not gonna ask again. When she knew we gonna stay on the same room with private pool villa, keep say shy la.... Ehemmm, i knew that is fake shy
I think since u already booked the flight for her, with hotel and food and drinks sponsored, it is unlikely she would run road. But for me, I always tell the girl that you book the flight yourself and hotel and other expenses I will pay. It should be tempting enough for them if they do really like you. Not like you as bf but like to spend time with you. If those girls insist on you paying all if not she don't go, then I steer clear of them. These kind of girls only can go bkk fuck and go.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

For most clubs nowadays, I hope only temporarily is all closing earlier than usual. Other than the clubs at RCA/Thong lor closing at the usual time of 2am. Clubs at lower sukhumvit like Mixx and Scratch Dog are closing at 3am. Last few days at bkk, after I finished clubbing at 2am, called these 2 clubs and they say will close by 3am. A reliable spot that clubs still close late is Khao San.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
I miss the old sbf where woes of tirak thread is one of them.
Most guys in SBF are craps, want face and ignorance.

Lazy n want a good f, ask for info but found a good f, will not let others know. A few still proudly posted in the thread, how wonderful the sex was but stop short of introduction of the ger, reasoning with this n that.

Bad experiences, kena conned, kena fooled won't voice out here but free f or whatever good will post big big.

Worst type, kena conned but still dunno, still think his ger is the best.
Old 09-03-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have any intro to mid/high end clubs/bars? Holding bachelor weekend for my friend there. I know he won’t fool around other than a lap dance or two, he and the other guys are just going there to drink to hearts contend. But I am more willing to cheong, hope anyone can advise any good recommendation.
Old 09-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bros. How do you guys know Thai girls? Though what app? Or y'all go there fish? I planning to solo bkk soon. Hope can befriend some Thai girl to bring me around.
Old 09-03-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Anyone have any intro to mid/high end clubs/bars? Holding bachelor weekend for my friend there. I know he won’t fool around other than a lap dance or two, he and the other guys are just going there to drink to hearts contend. But I am more willing to cheong, hope anyone can advise any good recommendation.
Be more specific, mid, high end as in how much?? 5000 USD? How many guys? What type of clubs n bars? Private room or open space?

If dunno, then go Nana or Soi cowboy... to me, they are expensive places to go.
Old 09-03-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
I miss the old sbf where woes of tirak thread is one of them.

Should create new or revive the thread back and put into this section.
555 you can start woes of tirak (new generation) thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Most guys in SBF are craps, want face and ignorance.

Lazy n want a good f, ask for info but found a good f, will not let others know. A few still proudly posted in the thread, how wonderful the sex was but stop short of introduction of the ger, reasoning with this n that.

Bad experiences, kena conned, kena fooled won't voice out here but free f or whatever good will post big big.

Worst type, kena conned but still dunno, still think his ger is the best.
well said 555...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 09-03-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackco View Post
Will be there from 6-10th March. Anyone want to meet up and check out some FL clubs?
PM me
In bkk, PM me!
Old 10-03-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Hey bros. How do you guys know Thai girls? Though what app? Or y'all go there fish? I planning to solo bkk soon. Hope can befriend some Thai girl to bring me around.
Can use social apps or even FB. Social apps like beetalk or badoo etc is fine.

I guess you are looking for thai girl to bring you around bkk and also maybe some fucking at night. This is a bit hard for normal decent thai girls as they gotta work during weekdays and weekend may be reserved for friends and family. But you can be that friend she accompany during this particular weekend. That is doable, just have to pay for everything for the whole day, they wont expect any payment but it will be hard to bed them at night on the same day. These are probably girls looking for a fun day out with a foreigner friend.

Or you can p4p freelancers or girls that are so called 'part time' freelancers. The advantage is that they will definitely sleep with you at night, just have to pay them for their time to accompany you in the day and on the bed at night. I think 6-8k is reasonable, however take note the whole day expense is on you. If go party at night then add another 3.5k to budget. Never ever pay for their shopping.

But ultimately bkk is super easy to navigate, spend time on massage, spa, some shopping, night markets, can take up a lot of your time already. Instead of paying a girl to bring you around, I would instead meet them up for lunch/dinner or a short coffee. See her looks/character and how much she actually fancy you. If she fancies you, then it will be much easier to bed on the second/third meeting. If not, then just move on. You lost a meal or coffee which is nothing. This is for only decent thai girls. A FL will just be straightforward, give her money for time exchanged. If you go to bkk often, I would suggest you to make friends with some decent thai girls along the way, if you manage to bed them in subsequent encounters then you know who to find on your next trip.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
emotion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros out there. Im flying to bkk next week. I tried looking the forum for some places to go. Last time theres an ad which promote an MP which is not bad. Dmg and girls are acceptable. But sadly its no longer here. I believe theres alot of post are outdated and some places closed down for whateva reasons.
I hope some bros and able to give some recommended places to go. Im not into agogo disco. Bars like thermae are fine (but im not sure where is the place exactly) and etc. Im not those usd 1k person n would prefer to go with the market rate. Spoiling the market means spoiling my own plate.
Thanks in advance
Old 10-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotion View Post
. But sadly its no longer here. I believe theres alot of post are outdated and some places closed down for whateva reasons.
Just walk down the street of ratchada, if all the MPs are closed down or no beauty there, then it is better for u to either pay USD 1000 or get yourself out of BKK.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1