The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
fracha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfracha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Anyone feels teasing massage hj better than fj in geylang?

I really like the teasing part. Especially different body parts and make me on so much that cannot tahan.. Sometimes the ML may not be super pretty but if she has good hands skills i wud feel very satisfied

Sometimes i dont like fj without the teasing or good teasing. Just feel cannot reach climax esp no foreplay and warm up. Too fast
Old 11-08-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone feels teasing massage hj better than fj in geylang?

Depends on who’s the other party. There are some women whose presence and proximity alone can make you come. Those are rare and if you get to fuck them your mind will be blown. Those are the ones who will fill your undies with lots of pre cum. Just as women in general can get wet from being aroused, men can also get wet just from the anticipation and chemistry. Everyone would have experienced this at least once in his lifetime - eg, from talking to that colleague at the water cooler, the neighbour’s wife who plays with her hair every time she sees you, that aunty at the kway tiao stall who touches your hand every time you stretch to pay up for your meal.
Old 11-08-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lol bro, i like your last statement " the aunty at the kway tiao stall who touches your hand"
Old 11-08-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hi68sg is Cool - loads of Potential

I got a friend that I like v much. Just touch her hand will also feel v shiok. Ever go JB just shop shop already make my pant wetwet. Haaa
Old 11-08-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fracha View Post
I really like the teasing part. Especially different body parts and make me on so much that cannot tahan.. Sometimes the ML may not be super pretty but if she has good hands skills i wud feel very satisfied

Sometimes i dont like fj without the teasing or good teasing. Just feel cannot reach climax esp no foreplay and warm up. Too fast
great mind think alike!! Recently i also hooked to it. The process of the teasing n solid massage is really enticing . Plus is cheaper hahahaha just paid for the massage n relax for the one hour. Bro,care to pm me for exchange ,cheer.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After a few months of fucking in GL precovid and now trying out MLs, I feel the same. Went to OT recently and saw a hot momma, but when I remember it's just a fuck shop I never go in.

Recently tried one seemingly clean spa (my post in PPC thread) which somehow turned into 15min tease before HJ. Alot of feel sia. Especially since the massage was good, and I thought clean and that her touches were accidental at first. Then slowly slowly she build up more and more. Oh my 天。

Only thing is sometime i may not want to release and just want tease, but I don't want her to black face. A bit gamble since I like trying different girls
Old 11-08-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Huh, i think u all must be try the wrong girls or try thai/viet which are fuck n go only, because geylang cat150 service girls are way better in teasing then what any massage girl can do with only her hands. Let me quote my own post to share with u what a typical cat 150 session should be like. Also take note that u can also skip the fj part and finish in bbbj + cim

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Erm... Have u experienced a good shower before? Basically instead of nuru they use soap and they will start gliding your back and front. From behind they use hands to tease your privates, from in front they use their bum to grind you and then kiap your kkj with their thigh for some in n out.

Ending with bbbj and then go to bed to continue with a cat bath where they use their mouth to kinda suck / glide your whole body up and down, even your knees and all the seldom get attention areas. This cat bath is a skill and not many new girls will do it nowadays. I really dunno how they manage to suck your skin and then glide their mouth all over your body. The feeling is quite relaxing.

After cat bath is AR which is performed with the guy in doggy position, some tissue below his dickhead and the working lady behind him. She will start licking his ass, going down to the perineum and balls or something like that, anyway this 3 areas will sure be given attention by her tongue. Then she starts rimming the skin around the anus before poking her warm tongue into the hole and darting in and out quickly. Those more daring might go even deeper to explore the unknown, letting the customer enjoy the feeling of his ass being explored by her warm tongue. Meanwhile... While all this tongue action is happening, her hands will simultaneously be giving you a sensual handjob, milking your dick with skill and a light touch to prevent over-stimulation and a pre mature ending to the session

After the AR comes the BBBJ. Nothing much to describe as all the action is inside her mouth. I will just say that if a working lady knows how to do all the previous actions, then her BBBJ should also be skilled. You can just lie down and enjoy. Make sure to tell her whether you want cim or do not want to shoot and she will adjust accordingly.

Then comes the sex part which is the usual loh, compared to all the previous services, sex is actually quite normal.

You see, those working in orchard towers, street walkers, internet fls and fake ml are all called whores. All they know how to do is open leg.

Those who have skills are usually called working ladies

Then you have massage ladies, they don't qualify as whores because they only do hjs, which technically can be considered part of the massage. If they offer both genuine massage and sexual service like bbbj, cim, fj then they are working ladies.

Those that advertise as massage lady but only know how to do sexual service are whores. If a whore wants to upgrade herself then she needs to learn skills, its the same in any job.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Huh, i think u all must be try the wrong girls or try thai/viet which are fuck n go only, because geylang cat150 service girls are way better in teasing then what any massage girl can do with only her hands. Let me quote my own post to share with u what a typical cat 150 session should be like. Also take note that u can also skip the fj part and finish in bbbj + cim
True, on avg, cat150 and dare I say Thai cat50, got alot more tease than the average MLs I tried. Even cat50 sop is lick nnp and tease thighs a little before the action. Eg. I had one sexy cat40 experience - once I lie on the bed she hugged me tight with her big boobs and whispered to me "I'm going to eat you" and smiled. Damn. Got two cat40 babe initiated french with me until I died and went to heaven.

I imagine GL golden years even more fun which I missed out.

But when a spa that I thought is clean starts teasing, the feeling is different. Doing it in a parlour got novelty - recently I got long tease and then a hj seperated by others only by a curtain and had to whisper. Phew! Who said guys don't like foreplay?

Definitely agree that those OT girls are making easy money compared to our hardworking cat150s in GL. Cross my fingers it won't die off...
Old 11-08-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Kokatua is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKokatua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There’s a saying “to each their own“
Maybe u like prata but another person don’t like.
Or maybe u like bak kut teh but don’t like pizza.
Hahahahaha
Old 12-08-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fracha View Post

you can always ask the Geylang girls to do the same. they are sick of fucking, some don't mind just teasing you lol
Old 12-08-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by christan7890 View Post
lol bro, i like your last statement " the aunty at the kway tiao stall who touches your hand"
i have one sales girl from my supplier who is actually an "auntie" in her 40s...she is not super hot kind but have very smooth hands...whenever i touch her hands, sends shivers down my spine for some reason and i felt like flirting with her.....
Old 19-08-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Yeah..... Im in my 40s. I prefer gao gao teasing rather then ejaculation cos it makes me tireds.
Old 19-08-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

still prefer FJ, but sibeh ex and not much choices during this pandemic
Old 19-08-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lily98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which area bro can share? Thanks
Old 11-12-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily98 View Post
which area bro can share? Thanks
hi bro, pm you already, cheer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1