The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GE coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
PAP win or opp win isnt the most important thing. The main thing is that the citizens are getting more and more polarised and disunited. That is the worrying thing. Hope that the PAP "natural aristocrats" stop playing gutter politics, it doesnt serve any more purpose...wake up to the idea of really listening to alternative voices and stop thinking that if you are not for me, then you are against me mentality.
PAP will never change until PAP loses an election and is no longer the government. I had accepted this fact after giving PAP 20 years of chance to change itself.

SG UNITED will never happen under PAP. How to be UNITED when PAP uses fear to control SG?

Power motivates humans to do abnormal things. PAP is but human only.

Some points of using power by PAP to protect themselves from losing power:

1. POFMA Law
2. Doxxing Law
3. Defamation Law
4. Threatening Voters with Estate Development / Maintenance.
5. Using Taxpayers money to set up Grassroots for PAP own usage and advertise PAP MPs and PAP candidates.
6. Setting up CDAC/ CDC / PAP Kindergartens / Temasek Holdings/ GLCs/ NTUC etc. How much taxpayers money as capital investment?
7. Whatever entity set up by PAP using taxpayers money belong to Singapore and Singaporeans and should not solely belong to PAP.
8. Changing constitution to suit its own political objectives.
9. Setting the rules for election to suit PAP agendas.
10. Increasing their own salaries whenever required.
Old 12-07-2020, 02:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
if taxpayer $ is funding this paying scale, political office holder definitely have to be accountable if results do not go according to plans. ��

Yes, this is very high even for private sector.

Alot of people are unhappy that the Cost of Government is going up all the time and hence Govt has pressure to collect more revenue.
The reckless spending of PAP Government need to be analyse.

Last edited by kuasimi; 12-07-2020 at 03:47 AM.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
Most of the close results, 1% to 5% are New Citizens votes. Take away the New Citizens votes, Opposition could have won more seats.

New Citizens votes at least up to 600,000 votes.
This is a good point. I can understand the logic behind new citizen voting for PAP, but why is it so difficult for opposition to convince born and bred Singaporean? Though this time opposition got nearly 40% of the vote so a start has been made this time. Or is it more old generation vs young generation issue?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 12-07-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The handling of the voting at the stations because of the hand sanitising and wearing of gloves is quite badly thought through. This created long queues. Also the extension by two hours is controversial. These does not help the PAP as it shows that the election department did not manage and thought through the execution of the voting and handling of crowds. Is this a reflection of the 4G leadership?
Old 12-07-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
The handling of the voting at the stations because of the hand sanitising and wearing of gloves is quite badly thought through. This created long queues. Also the extension by two hours is controversial. These does not help the PAP as it shows that the election department did not manage and thought through the execution of the voting and handling of crowds. Is this a reflection of the 4G leadership?
Its not the 4G faults. Super majority 61% sillyporeans dont have problem with it.
Old 12-07-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: GE coming

GE over and get back on the clock. Wuhan virus aka Covid 19 is real. We have not contain it.

My guess only. WP secure Sengkang because they being lawyers assist residents with one issue. Immigration. This new estate could have a big % of PR and new citizens. This people family issues are messy and complicated. PAP hand over these to WP MPs.

Eg. A colleague. Born @Malaysia done NS. His wife a PRC I heard new citizen. One child. Last yr he moved to Sengkang. He wish to bring in his parents and in laws to take care of his child. Not possible at PAP estate because the party encourage he send his child to day care ctr. Of course hired FDM. Can claim Income tax!

I understands is not so simple. He prefer his parents to live here and help him. We will never know who he voted. If this is the real deal btw this people and WP. Thats what GE is about. Help the residents in need. Real needs not tpt and create jobs.
Old 12-07-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a battle between Traditional leadership vs modern leadership.

Ruling party embrace hierarchical (command & control) while alternative party focus more on collaborative (relationship building).

There is no right or wrong but challenge is about finding the sweet spot between both. At the end of the day, whoever governs must serve with courage, passion, strength and wisdom, united we stand, divided we fall. 🤟
Old 12-07-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifehaxx View Post
Yes, look at hougang and aljunied got any development a not? Next i think sengkang will not have much development too due to lack of money to do all this?
This one very old school thinking. Those old people when between 70s-2000s election like to think of this.

But its been proven time and time again past 2 decades development not much diff from oppo and pap ward. Infact aljunied development even more than AMK old estates for example.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
This is a battle between Traditional leadership vs modern leadership.

Ruling party embrace hierarchical (command & control) while alternative party focus more on collaborative (relationship building).

There is no right or wrong but challenge is about finding the sweet spot between both. At the end of the day, whoever governs must serve with courage, passion, strength and wisdom, united we stand, divided we fall. ��
It looks like so. From some interviews seen after the results on tv, it seems those who voted against them actually feel they are good overall but that they didn't like the way they conducted themselves against the people and the opposition, again becoming very cocky, elitist and arrogant like in 2011 when their vote went down to this level with a large section of the population not happy with them for their uncaring policies.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post

Last edited by Continental; 12-07-2020 at 07:23 PM.
Old 12-07-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

worker party chief pritam is now appointed as opposition leader by PM Lee...

Don't know what types of benefit and special allowance will he get from PM Lee........hmmmm.....
Old 12-07-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post

Don't know what types of benefit and special allowance will he get from PM Lee........hmmmm.....
This is a ploy. Appoint him leader and then later sow discord between him and other opp parties...PAP wont change their gutter politics
Old 12-07-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely." Mr JB Jeyaratnam used to include this quote in many of his rally speeches to urge Singaporeans to vote in the opposition in order to check on the PAP.

This time around, PM Lee extends an olive branch to Pritam Singh, giving him formal recognition as the Official Leader of the Opposition. Does this mean that the PAP is now prepared to accept the presence of opposition MPs in parliament, instead of seeking to eradicate them from parliament?

Personally, this may well be a ploy to drive a wedge between WP and the rest of the Opposition parties, with the aim of causing disunity and discord in the opposition ranks, with the ultimate aim of curbing the growth of the opposition.

Presently before each GE, opposition parties will come together to sort out which party would contest in whichever seat, in order to avoid three-corner fights.

By bestowing the title of Official Leader of the Opposition to Pritam Singh, it would, in effect, be elevating the status of WP amongst the opposition parties. Consequently, in the next (and subsequent) elections, it will allow the WP to enter negotiations with other parties from a position of strength, in the jostle for the number of seats that each party will contest in the next GE. Having gunned down Aljunied, Sengkang and Hougang, the WP will likely seek to expand beyond the constituencies that it had contested in GE 2020, e.g. Tampines and Jalan Besar.

Surely, the affected parties may deem this arrogant or resist, especially if their own existence is threatened. This will certainly create disagreements and breed disunity, which will definitely be reported in the media, especially the SPH papers and Mediacorp channels, which will translate into votes against the opposition.

The formal recognition of Pritam Singh as the Official Leader of the Opposition could also serve as a ploy to hinder or curb the growth of the Progress Singapore Party, which has announced its arrival as a credible opposition, like the WP, in its debut GE. The PSP movement is likely to gain more momentum after its credible showing in GE2020. In the short term, the PSP leadership may graciously accept Pritam Singh as the leader of the Opposition, but for how long? Especially if the PSP continues to prove that it is able to attract high powered individuals to join their ranks. Trouble will likely brew if not by the next GE, it certainly will two GEs from today. It is not inconceivable that these disagreements could lead to the opposition abandoning their pacts to avoid three-corner fights in GEs of the future, with the PAP being the beneficiary in which case.

Hence, bestowing Pritam Singh as the Official Leader of the Opposition may well be a ploy to split the opposition, which will ultimately help the PAP to preserve its own position. It may well be a means to 借刀杀人.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

minimum should at least get package of perm sec S$418K per annum.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Presently before each GE, opposition parties will come together to sort out which party would contest in whichever seat, in order to avoid three-corner fights.

By bestowing the title of Official Leader of the Opposition to Pritam Singh, it would, in effect, be elevating the status of WP amongst the opposition parties. Consequently, in the next (and subsequent) elections, it will allow the WP to enter negotiations with other parties from a position of strength, in the jostle for the number of seats that each party will contest in the next GE. Having gunned down Aljunied, Sengkang and Hougang, the WP will likely seek to expand beyond the constituencies that it had contested in GE 2020, e.g. Tampines and Jalan Besar.

Surely, the affected parties may deem this arrogant or resist, especially if their own existence is threatened. This will certainly create disagreements and breed disunity, which will definitely be reported in the media, especially the SPH papers and Mediacorp channels, which will translate into votes against the opposition.

Hence, bestowing Pritam Singh as the Official Leader of the Opposition may well be a ploy to split the opposition, which will ultimately help the PAP to preserve its own position. It may well be a means to 借刀杀人.
Not sure what is the real reason for making this appointment. But if the opposition knows what is good for themselves, they should put aside all their differences and come together to form a single party as big as the incumbent to contest them one to one. Unity is strength. If everyone of them wants to be their own "red indian chiefs" all of them will never go far. The incumbents will always be in advantage in any three corner fights. Just an opinion only nothing more

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 13-07-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely." Mr JB Jeyaratnam used to include this quote in many of his rally speeches to urge Singaporeans to vote in the opposition in order to check on the PAP.

This time around, PM Lee extends an olive branch to Pritam Singh, giving him formal recognition as the Official Leader of the Opposition. Does this mean that the PAP is now prepared to accept the presence of opposition MPs in parliament, instead of seeking to eradicate them from parliament?

Personally, this may well be a ploy to drive a wedge between WP and the rest of the Opposition parties, with the aim of causing disunity and discord in the opposition ranks, with the ultimate aim of curbing the growth of the opposition.

The formal recognition of Pritam Singh as the Official Leader of the Opposition could also serve as a ploy to hinder or curb the growth of the Progress Singapore Party, which has announced its arrival as a credible opposition, like the WP, in its debut GE. The PSP movement is likely to gain more momentum after its credible showing in GE2020. In the short term, the PSP leadership may graciously accept Pritam Singh as the leader of the Opposition, but for how long? Especially if the PSP continues to prove that it is able to attract high powered individuals to join their ranks. Trouble will likely brew if not by the next GE, it certainly will two GEs from today. It is not inconceivable that these disagreements could lead to the opposition abandoning their pacts to avoid three-corner fights in GEs of the future, with the PAP being the beneficiary in which case.

I can see where you coming from. But after this GE, Opposition Parties can see voters want quality and not quantity.

DPP did not participate this GE2020. SingFirst closed down.

Smaller parties after GE2020 may close down. If bigger parties like WP and PSP cannot field enough quality candidates then walkovers might make a come back in future elections.

How many of you as voters got less than 5 or less elections left?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1