The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 11-12-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiap View Post
D

Bro Nono really solid sia.. pregnant, lactating n lesbi couple also can find.. Laojiao is really Laojiao..

I'm also trying to get more contacts and widen my network there so got more variety for fulfilling all my fantasies and ticking things of my sexual bucket list.
Stop asking questions...start contributing your forum or field report...

Try your self and come back to report...nobody owe you any answer...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-12-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light

Chill man.. I did contribute FRs to this thread before..
Point of the thread is to acquire/share more knowledge so Samsters can have more fun rite.
I not asking some kacang putih qns which can be found on basic guides which I'm glad the more exp Samsters have compiled..
If no one wants to reply any of my qns it's ok.. but I dun tink it's rite to ask ppl to stop asking qns in an info sharing/gathering thread..
Just my 2 rupiah worth

Have a nice day ��
Old 11-12-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chill man.. I did contribute FRs to this thread before..
Point of the thread is to acquire/share more knowledge so Samsters can have more fun rite.
I not asking some kacang putih qns which can be found on basic guides which I'm glad the more exp Samsters have compiled..
If no one wants to reply any of my qns it's ok.. but I dun tink it's rite to ask ppl to stop asking qns in an info sharing/gathering thread..
Just my 2 rupiah worth

Have a nice day ��
Your question -
Oh just checking.. any Bros tried sex in the hotel swimming pools before? Any suggestions?

Do you think this is correct to ask in this Batam thread?

Why dun you try and report here...instead of asking...

Old 11-12-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Should change thread title to Batam frs thread instead. Omit out the discussion and help wordings. Very unfriendly moderator.

Peace out
Old 11-12-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Should change thread title to Batam frs thread instead. Omit out the discussion and help wordings. Very unfriendly moderator.

Peace out
when did you see anyone comment Polisi is friendly...

In the previous 2 posts, I commented as a cheongster and not as a mod...as a mod I will take action...

I posted my forum and field report in appreciation to TS and those who post info...I dun come here to ask question rather I tried then post my experience...

Old 11-12-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

7 to 10 dec FR

Took a 4.30pm feri, reach batam around that time as it was a Saturday no point boking a gals. Call a beer lady from few days ago to accompany me till foodcourt close. Ask her wana follow me to hotel? She said yes. . Reach hotel she ask to shower together and give me a tease with a bj. Went over to bed to continue the action. Next morning she went back at 9am surprisingly never ask for money but told me to call her again when im in batam

I slept till the afternoon, woke up had a shower and have dinner. When to L massage (utama area) never bother asking about type of gals, choose vip room which cost 98k, went up and wait. Gal look was fine. 22 year old. Massage was ok after finish she pop question, i ask how much for bbbj she said 300k i ask for 250k and shes ok with it but not cum in mouth but i did it anyway . Pay off to counter and walk back to hotel and find out dynasty 99 is under renovation.

Next day went to book gal near paragon hotel, bargain from 1.5k to 1.1k. Forget wat her name is but service is nothing to shout about. Had 4 shots and off she goes at 9am next morning.

Next trip wana try new seafood that just open. Not sure if its true but boking gal told me now not many tamu around and i was her first for this month

Last edited by fde83; 11-12-2019 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 11-12-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also wanna try Hanky Panky in one of the cinema beds.. but last time I went watch movie.. before the movie they say got use night vision/infrared camera or something
Can bro, gal give me a bbbj during the movie but we left before the movie end since the sheet got "sticking"

those cameras are for those trying to record the movies using hps
Old 11-12-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Can bro, gal give me a bbbj during the movie but we left before the movie end since the sheet got "sticking"

those cameras are for those trying to record the movies using hps
Thnx for sharing... Uppzed you
Old 11-12-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Damn.. should have booked my rooms earlier.. was thinking of going Xmas or New Year.. maybe have to follow Samster above and book 1-2 star hotel.

Bro Nono really solid sia.. pregnant, lactating n lesbi couple also can find.. Laojiao is really Laojiao..

I'm also trying to get more contacts and widen my network there so got more variety for fulfilling all my fantasies and ticking things of my sexual bucket list.

Maybe next time I'll try to meet up Samsters here for lunch or something in Batam. Usually eat with Cewek or solo food exploration for lunch.

Oh just checking.. any Bros tried sex in the hotel swimming pools before? Any suggestions?
Also wanna try Hanky Panky in one of the cinema beds.. but last time I went watch movie.. before the movie they say got use night vision/infrared camera or something.. I don't wanna get caught.. will be v v paisei for my girl...
If you go at xmas or new year im sure you will have fun there because i went last year with a bro here and we had fun there..But checkpoint jam is the most scary part of it..my suggestion to you is to head over one day before the xmas eve or new year eve..You can try booking thru redoorz app the price for those two to three star hotel is cheaper den agoda or booking.com..
Old 11-12-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
nw is waiting 2020 wich mth tis project wil up lorry...or if project tio delay until when. Hope their buyers got buy insurance.

i walk ard btm, aso no more need Oxley promoters trying sell their apartment liao....lol....will see will see...

still yr recommendation beter....lol
Oh, wow...still havent finish building start fighting,hehehe...looks like its gonna take quite a while for them to settle their dispute.

Hopefully they dont hang the project down there for infinity time and later totally forget about it like those other developer did in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Others say we're crazy booking such low class hotel room, sure got hygiene issues & all that. But i tell them, what happen if we book the entire floor down?

It'll be fun...since 12 rooms together cost maximum $156 a nite but if i divide it up by 4, it only cost $39. 3 nites there at $117 with the entire floor of rooms belonging to 4 of us, i think it'll be lots of fun to have many many girls & blast our speakers & fireworks on CNY. (same as 2 star-3 star hotel room)

It'll be our first time playing this game in Batam. Call it a trial.
Hehehe...just a small add-on to your idea, get another group or 2, play the same game you guys play. And you get to book the entire hotel down,hehehe...

Just an idea w/o obligation.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 11-12-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiotking View Post
Glad you were able to figure out the reason. Didn't go for it because the 500k was outrageous.
Glad to hear that you didnt go for it and find the price outrageous,hehehe...i wont be surprise many probably took the offer.

Quote:
To anyone who has experienced Delta, Octopuss, and Venus, is there a noticeable quality difference between the sets of girls? Like do Delta girls give better massages? Venus girls give crappy massage but always DTF? I live across the world (not bule, I'm Chinese) so I rely on the accumulated wisdom of you Samsters. Not enough time (or stamina) to get to experience it all like a local. Jealous of you all for that!
I think someone else just replied your question indirectly (even tho he is actually replying to me) :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Which is why whenever i'm at New Spa, i ask the GRO to skip this batch of girls.

Yes, & those girls from Jkt too.
How much the girls charge also depends where the girls came from originally from their previous ex work place/s. At Venus, a 19 year old SSYT charges only about 300k rupiah more for FJ (and a juta for overnight)and 100k to 150k rupiah more for HJ with full roaming plus in full nude. And that was becos she came from some previous massage places that charge that way.

But if you get girls who previously from some high end KTVs like M1 , M2 or even the likes of Delta spa etc etc, the likelihood of you being charge higher than the norm would be higher. Theory is similar to if you work in X company and get a salary of S$15k a month but when you hop over to another company, you are likely to expect something similar, if not higher. Right?

Another reason why they charge that way becos there are willing "takers" for that "500k rupiah to strip top" in Delta Spa at Nagoya Hill mall, where lots of "lesser intelligent" beings frequent. And they only need 3 to 4 such customers a month for them to survive a month. Thereafter, they DO NOT need any other customers for that month.

Just like a property agent who close a deal of S$800 million in Singapore. The rest of that same year, he/she dont need to lower himself/herself or give in to other lower commission-ed paying customer. If you see such in Singapore, Indonesia would probably have more due to most of their brought up culture.

Quote:
Like how would I even mention it to the GRO? "Hey I want a girl who will let me play with her titties during the massage" sounds crude but I guess it gets to the point
Already replied as above.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 11-12-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
New vouchers are now pinkish in color...
Actually this is a 1st print and 2nd print issue. I believe Horizon either use another printing company or that same printing company uses the same template to run the printing on a different printing machine with addition color variation hence they cannot reach the exact same colour quality as their 1st print out (perhaps its more black ink added in for the serial number).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
No more orange color and those advertise with orange color vouchers expiry 31 Jan 2020 looked suspicious...expiry 15 Jan 2020 will be more appropriate...
Take note of the color changes in serial number. Used to be in red, now black. Black could darken orange and red could brightens orange.

Sometime its kind of fun to see how those coupons work or how people are meddling with the coupon's expiry date. Would you change or stamp the expiry date to 29th Jan 2020? or 31st Jan 2020?

I think i saw one in the past that expires on 30th Feb 2020 too,hehehe...and i just laughed.

And yes, you are right, i feel that the 15th Jan looks more legit.

By the way, just a little add-on to your info posting :

Majestic Ferry also came out with something similar as Horizon ferry and this time, they make their ferry coupon looks nicer,hehehe...and using blue stamp for expiry date.

Notice that Sindo/Batamfast doesnt have anything creative or attarctive enough offer to compete against the 2 ferry companies. Battle of the titans, who would benefits? Maybe you, maybe me...hehehe...

Show off a bit, few weeks ago ,i just gotten a dozen of those Horizon coupons expiring on 31st March 2020...hehehe...

Just sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 11-12-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Notice that Sindo/Batamfast doesnt have anything creative or attarctive enough offer to compete against the 2 ferry companies. Battle of the titans, who would benefits? Maybe you, maybe me...hehehe...

Show off a bit, few weeks ago ,i just gotten a dozen of those Horizon coupons expiring on 31st March 2020...hehehe...

Just sharing.
For sindo ferry if you use ntuc card disocunt $10 for walk in and passion card will be $8 discount for walk in...
Old 11-12-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Next Batam trip, shall go down to take a look.
Wait...
Sorry I visited this morning...
they said postpone till 20/12 Friday
Old 12-12-2019, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 20
sl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to behold

Any brothers can help. I be visiting with my hkg colleague and he like durians. Can we visit the plantation by yourself or need to join the tour.

I know there is a day tour with hotel but we already book hotel.
I been there for others except the durian tour.

I appreciate your kind response and tips.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1