The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-12-2003, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: I don't get it...

Quote:
Originally posted by JuzAGal
Hi siamsutey! Is that you in the picture? If so, you really are cute.
You must be a woman's man. *blush*
Well, you sound like there are not many good Thai women in Thailand.
And I thought Hongkies are the worst lot. Heehee...
No lah, that man in bro siamcutey's avatar is the sex magnate of Thailand, Chuwit Kamolvisit, who owns several massage parlours in Bangkok. He was in the limelight few months back regarding the police taking bribes.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 26-12-2003, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
lets not digress... let this thread remain true to its original objective of sharing experiences of bros who chiong bkk. nothing more, nothing less.
Old 27-12-2003, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I don't get it...

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Don't come and hijack this thread and fuck it up. I don't have the patience like Siamcutey and others to explain what this thread is about cuz you don't even know what this thread is about before you start commenting.

Looking at all your past non constructive posts. I think you better shut the fuck up and stop making a fool out of yourself. Many troll's accounts have been deleted by the moderator. Hope you're not the next in line.
Bro Yomun,

Relax. Please do get so upset.
But I definitely agree with you on this one. What the bros are doing here is simply having a very candid discussion on this eBook. Having read the book myself, I think the various views are interesting and to the point. How JustAGal misinterprete it as anything else baffles me. Maybe he has not managed to read the thread from the beginning. I think he ought to, at least briefly if he wishes to comment. Only right for any bros to do that before joining in.
Old 27-12-2003, 03:08 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
1 incident damn farny.

Me and Thaiboy was in some girl's room few nights ago and there was this Sweet Thai Girl who brought a Guy along. Presumably its her boyfriend cos they were holding hands. As they were about to leave for home, Thaiboy was saying it aloud, so this guy is your Pii Chai? All the girls in the room laughed. I almost choked on my drink. In thailand, Pii Chai not only means elder brother, it also means boyfriend but supported by the girl. In other words gigolo. The brother that they can fuck.

The girls in Thailand will understand the meaning of "real Pii Chai".

Given a choice, will you be a Pii Chai or be a Sponsor?

Sponsor --- Give money thinking that the girl loves you but instead the girl only loves the money and using the money to support the Pii Chai. Living in self-denial, thinking that their dream girl loves them only.

Pii Chai --- Take money from the girl and provide some sort of companion for their girl when they are lonely. They don't give a single fuck if the girl is fucking behind their back with many men as their ultimate motive is getting free fucks and money.

Of course, the thai girl in real life will love the Pii Chai only. And not the Sponsor.

Take your pick.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 27-12-2003, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
original objective of sharing experiences of bros who chiong bkk. nothing more, nothing less.
Chiong BBK?

Haha...how foolish of me? I actually thought this was a therapeutic thread for guys who suffered thai heartbreaks masquerading itself as one that serves as a warning for newbies.
Old 27-12-2003, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
sandman101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
1 incident damn farny.

Me and Thaiboy was in some girl's room few nights ago and there was this Sweet Thai Girl who brought a Guy along. Presumably its her boyfriend cos they were holding hands. As they were about to leave for home, Thaiboy was saying it aloud, so this guy is your Pii Chai? All the girls in the room laughed. I almost choked on my drink. In thailand, Pii Chai not only means elder brother, it also means boyfriend but supported by the girl. In other words gigolo. The brother that they can fuck.

Sponsor --- Give money thinking that the girl loves you but instead the girl only loves the money and using the money to support the Pii Chai. Living in self-denial, thinking that their dream girl loves them only.

Pii Chai --- Take money from the girl and provide some sort of companion for their girl when they are lonely. They don't give a single fuck if the girl is fucking behind their back with many men as their ultimate motive is getting free fucks and money.

Of course, the thai girl in real life will love the Pii Chai only. And not the Sponsor.

Take your pick.

hahaha
SC
B) Pii Chai. Final decision
Old 27-12-2003, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
sandman101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by edkoh2000
Chiong BBK?

Haha...how foolish of me? I actually thought this was a therapeutic thread for guys who suffered thai heartbreaks masquerading itself as one that serves as a warning for newbies.
This thread is like sec school literature class studying the book "Private Dancer". If this book is tested for O level exam, SC sure get A1, but then again, maybe not if he only see one side of story and not other side... hahaha!

Kidding nia... not serious ok?
Old 27-12-2003, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
liketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
1 incident damn farny.

given the above 2 options , definitely PiiChai is a better choice . However , dun think us Singaporean can allow our woman to be fucking behind our back,

Take your pick.

hahaha
SC
Old 27-12-2003, 03:47 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by edkoh2000
Chiong BBK?

Maybe a correction.

Cheongsters who cheong Thailand will know what is in store behind the various facades of Land of Smiles. Seasoned guys also kenna the trap at times. They just can't pull themselves out of it, where only bystanders can see what is really happening behind the whole deal.

Be it BKK, Hatyai, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Pattaya, or the rest of the provinces, they all fall into Thailand.

The day we come out and play girls (which is the intention), we better don't let them play us back.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 27-12-2003, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by sandman101
This thread is like sec school literature class studying the book "Private Dancer". If this book is tested for O level exam, SC sure get A1, but then again, maybe not if he only see one side of story and not other side... hahaha!

Kidding nia... not serious ok?
A1? Maybe not. Many a times, some people who are good in the topic are not able to express themselves well enough, thus maybe getting only B3 or B4. But when you speak to them in real life, you will realise they are able to express themselves better. In exams, they expect a standard answer and don't really give you a chance to express your answer freely.

I ever seen Thai girls conning men on one side and the other end go to the temple weekly to pray. Tamboon. (Offerings)
It depends on different perspective on how one sees. They see it as normal. There is this guy for the taking. He offers himself for slaughter. Why not? Their takings only can give them some money to last their daily life. Having money from a Sponsor enables them to lead a better life. Use their pussies less cos less mileage. But then they don't really love the guy. So at many a times, its the self denial by the sponsor that gives the girls a chance to fleece something out of the deal. There is only so much lies one can tell but at the end of the day, you will be the one to decide whether to believe in the lie or not to believe in it.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 28-12-2003, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Re: Re: I don't get it...

Quote:
Khun Mai Rujak Phom Phuut Arai, Kor Mai Tong See Swa Phuut. Kow Jai Reu Plow?

SC
Dek poo ying kao jai pa sa thai mai dai. Kian hai kao ta mai? Sia wayla chai mai? haha
Old 28-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Like I said before some matters we can never understand. No logic. Because we're not 100% Thai. Some girls lie/con to survive. It's just plain old survivor game. They are just being street smart. Singaporeans are too protected. That's why your average chiongster gets burned at times. Yes some girls are dishonest and evil but you can only blame yourself if you bite the hook.

You've lived and interacted with Thai people for quite a period of time already. Once you deal with them on a daily basis. You'll know what's the bullshit going on.
Yes, it's survival. I used to go to church in sec school but I stopped. Why? Because I know I'm not a holy person, why bother myself with the hyprocrisy?

Thai girls are different. They can sell their bodies, cheat men's money and still go temple to pray. What a joke.

Speaking of being cheated, I almost kena once. Remember Counter 2? Thanks to SC, TM and your discouragements, lucky never spend more money on her after that. Also partly due to the fact I scared I get my thing cut off by PO. Hahaha

Last edited by TheUnforgiven; 28-12-2003 at 06:20 PM.
Old 28-12-2003, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
Yes, it's survival. I used to go to church in sec school but I stopped. Why? Because I know I'm not a holy person, why bother myself with the hyprocrisy?

Thai girls are different. They can sell their bodies, cheat men's money and still go temple to pray. What a joke.

Speaking of being cheated, I almost kena once. Remember Counter 2? Thanks to SC, TM and your discouragements, lucky never spend more money on her after that. Also partly due to the fact I scared I get my thing cut off by PO. Hahaha

Bro TheUnforgiven, i agreed with u on thai girl sell their bodies, cheat men's money portion. In fact, i kena one but not so hard...learn from the past experience... now i have a caring thai tirak...

Sad 2 said... there is one talk cock hyprocrisy person. like 2 talk big... Not 2 mention the nickname here... Just out of get free fuck and cheated their feeling... when her pregnancy... ask her go abortion without giving her single cent. This is rather irresponsible person...even draw line immediately with her.... he won't feel the pain how she suffer after the abortion...

Never will cheong with him anymore...

Last edited by tirak99; 29-12-2003 at 12:59 AM.
Old 29-12-2003, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by tirak99
Bro TheUnforgiven, i agreed with u on thai girl sell their bodies, cheat men's money portion. In fact, i kena one but not so hard...learn from the past experience... now i have a caring thai tirak...

Sad 2 said... there is one talk cock hyprocrisy person. like 2 talk big... Not 2 mention the nickname here... Just out of get free fuck and cheated their feeling... when her pregnancy... ask her go obortion without giving her single cent. This is rather irresponsible person...even draw line immediately with her.... he won't feel the pain how she suffer after the obortion...

Never will cheong with him anymore...
Though Thai Girls love to con but I remember one saying. To bring oneself to that level to get back at them is no different from them either. Hope that guy never become ultimate Pii Chai by conning money from the girl. This thread only serve as a reality check and warning thread, but not a thread to get back at the girls.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 29-12-2003, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
1 incident damn farny.

Take your pick.

hahaha
SC
i prefer to go there with zero expectations and have fun... be a player period. girls can come and go... most important we pay to enjoy ourselves.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread