The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
Res2Dent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRes2Dent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
PDMM

Last time there was a period that Singapore has a lot of PDMM, why is it there is no more PDMM these days?
Old 15-04-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Re: PDMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Res2Dent View Post
Last time there was a period that Singapore has a lot of PDMM, why is it there is no more PDMM these days?
A lot already became citizens or PR. i know of one who works as a ML/FL. daughter already 14 years old studying in australia. The mom bought a baayshore condo 4bd rm 22 years ago. now valued at 1.8m all paid off.
Old 15-04-2024, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Still have but most of the current PDMM are rich taitais living in rented condos with kids studying in international schools. The hot topics for them will be the AEIS exam and IB system for their kids. Their lifestyle is very 卷.

The moment their kids are done with the international school system here at age 18, the mums can go back to China to retire. Singapore only allows the mum to accompany their kids. Never the dad.
Old 15-04-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Still have but most of the current PDMM are rich taitais living in rented condos with kids studying in international schools. The hot topics for them will be the AEIS exam and IB system for their kids. Their lifestyle is very 卷.

The moment their kids are done with the international school system here at age 18, the mums can go back to China to retire. Singapore only allows the mum to accompany their kids. Never the dad.
yup, they cannot work as ML anymore, unless illegal.
but there are still alot working as beer promoter
Old 15-04-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
yup, they cannot work as ML anymore, unless illegal.
but there are still alot working as beer promoter
https://www.moe.gov.sg/financial-matters/fees

Check out the cost for their kids to study in Singapore. The school fees for an international student (non-asean) is about $2k per month. Have not factored in living costs, rental etc. Have not factored in depreciating RMB exchange rate wise.

Some came during the initial covid years and got hit by rapidly rising costs (rental) plus currency losses plus sharp downturn in China economy. So some started to become middleman for employment passes/student passes. Started to make videos about life in Singapore etc for their China market. Douyin, tiktok, wechat channels, ig, facebook
Old 15-04-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Last time WeChat can find. Willing to meet for a fee and come to my place. Now no more. Only scam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1