The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!
Re: The house in Bukit Timah

Fantastic story, thank you bro ilock for bringing us so much entertainment through your writing.
Old 04-06-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
And it's a wrap.

I will go through the thread the next couple of days to answer and reply the questions and comments posted earlier that i have yet to. Please give me some time to go through them.

And yes, i modelled Yiling after Jang Man-wol, IU in Hotel Del luna.

This is a long piece and after much editing, it is still a little long.
The published version already has about 10% of it shaved off, looking back i would want to shave off another 10%.

Hope you guys enjoyed the read and this kept you entertained throughout the CB period.

Cheers

James
James (if it is ever your real name),

Thank you for putting together another epic, adding on to the previous two and making it a Trilogy. It must have been tough trying to piece together the timelines, introducing and connecting each character without being outright in the face. I do hope this series will become the local version of the Star Wars series, with all the spin-offs and side stories.

I love the fact that you have change your style from a myriad of sex here and there to getting more PG rated. Guess it makes more sense if these are likely to be made into films that are slate for the international stage.

Imagine this, one day after you have famous internationally, someone is going to interview you on how you started writing. Wonder how that face will look like if you mention casually that you started on SammyBoy Forum. Hahaha...

Look forward to your next masterpiece.

P.S, you should try to hook up with J-Team. Am sure they will consider a script like yours that is patriotic. Just don't stop writing when you are rich and famous.

Till you next BIG hit.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
miraclebelow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ilock, i came across this story when it was still 10 pages worth of read here. I stopped completely because i wanted to read everything in one go. Im so glad i did. I reread everything from page 1 right up to the end in 2 days. By far the best writer in sbf (my biased opinion of course)

I know most bros felt Yiling's death was a pity, but i felt it was a good touch. Unfortunate that jackson and yiling couldnt develop what they felt even more though. The whole yvonne-teng scenario felt like one of those 'filler' episodes, maybe teng could have played a bigger role instead of his lackey guo. Also, color me surprised when jackson fought on almost equal levels as butcher and eyeballs.

But bro, cheers for the amazing story! Now its going to be a 'rest of 2020' moment of silence for yiling's passing. Cant wait for the next masterpiece!
Old 05-06-2020, 10:00 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post

P.S, you should try to hook up with J-Team. Am sure they will consider a script like yours that is patriotic. Just don't stop writing when you are rich and famous.

Till you next BIG hit.
Upped your points. +132

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-06-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post

Thank you for putting together another epic, adding on to the previous two and making it a Trilogy. It must have been tough trying to piece together the timelines, introducing and connecting each character without being outright in the face. I do hope this series will become the local version of the Star Wars series, with all the spin-offs and side stories.

I love the fact that you have change your style from a myriad of sex here and there to getting more PG rated. Guess it makes more sense if these are likely to be made into films that are slate for the international stage.

Imagine this, one day after you have famous internationally, someone is going to interview you on how you started writing. Wonder how that face will look like if you mention casually that you started on SammyBoy Forum. Hahaha...

Look forward to your next masterpiece.

Till you next BIG hit.
Thank you for the compliment.

I don't know if that day of the interview will come haha but i think very unlikely. To market a film, i guess the producers would probably need to scrub my background.
Probably give me a new pen name or something.

Everyone is sensitive to minor issues these days and a erotic writer might not be what the investors of the film want to see. It's ok with me if i don't front anything, just seeing my work translated to the big screen is enough .

If it ever happens that is. haha.

I don't know if Singapore is ready for works of this genre, but we will get there slowly.

The boundaries are being pushed everyday by a lot of content creators. Youtubers, influencers and the likes. Say what we want about them but they are at the forefront of this push.

They are testing the limits of what the internet can and cannot accept in terms of content. The videos could be ridiculous, funny or a outright cock tease but people love it, that's all it matters.

They are young, they have the energy and the drive, and if anyone can push about a greater freedom in the kind of content that is allowed in the country, it would be them.

These are just my personal opinion

I will not stop writing as long as there are people reading my work.
Even if there's only just one.

Taking small baby steps towards writing for a living.

It's a snail's pace but i'm moving forward.

Thank you for the support all these while.

CHeers

James
Old 05-06-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclebelow View Post
Bro ilock, i came across this story when it was still 10 pages worth of read here. I stopped completely because i wanted to read everything in one go. Im so glad i did. I reread everything from page 1 right up to the end in 2 days. By far the best writer in sbf (my biased opinion of course)

I know most bros felt Yiling's death was a pity, but i felt it was a good touch. Unfortunate that jackson and yiling couldnt develop what they felt even more though. The whole yvonne-teng scenario felt like one of those 'filler' episodes, maybe teng could have played a bigger role instead of his lackey guo. Also, color me surprised when jackson fought on almost equal levels as butcher and eyeballs.

But bro, cheers for the amazing story! Now its going to be a 'rest of 2020' moment of silence for yiling's passing. Cant wait for the next masterpiece!
Thank you for the compliment and your comments !

Yes, the Yvonne-Teng Arc feels like a filler and i would take note to avoid such an instance in future works.
Still trying to strike a balance between giving enough details and background and still keeping the story light enough so it don;t feel draggy.
Old 05-06-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster (A)

To everyone who left a message and a word of encouragement.

Thank you for reading my work.

I meant it from the bottom of my heart.

Cheers all

James
Old 05-06-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

bro ILOCK

u got huge fan base in sbf

so dont worry about no people reading it

maybe u could try throw some fore-shadowing or easter eggs in next series

like "breaking bad" of sbf
Old 08-06-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
miraclebelow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you for the compliment and your comments !

Yes, the Yvonne-Teng Arc feels like a filler and i would take note to avoid such an instance in future works.
Still trying to strike a balance between giving enough details and background and still keeping the story light enough so it don;t feel draggy.
I personally think even if the story is draggy, but details and background give alot of insight to the story as a whole. Not easy to picture a whole timeline ahead to pen down the scenario.

Now the biggest thing that bothers me is the fact that i have to wait till 2021 before the last part of this story unfolds.
Old 08-06-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
GanCheeHong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story by bro ilock, look forward to many more to come
Old 08-06-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
stimulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, always loved reading your stories, thanks.
Old 08-06-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
MountShinkotek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really fabulous story here.
Old 08-06-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Reyzaburrel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story, have been enjoying reading it
Old 10-06-2020, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

Quote:
Change of heart is not out yet. Planned for 2021.
Oh man. I just read the 2 stories before the house in bukit timah then I saw this. Should have waited till 2021 lol
Old 14-06-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hchr21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just spent my entire sunday reading through this amazing, epic, action-packed masterpiece! and the hot-temperedness of Yiling really mirrors Jang ManWeol thank you ilock for this amazing read!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1