The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
GoogleWebster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Console my nerdy but busty younger assistant/colleague

Nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 19-01-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
This TS hor, planned si much strategy to get this needy virgin. I just afraid she became super glue after that. Dangerous lor. Lol
yup you are right.. actually true events were spaced over a few months... but i condensed it so it's easier to read... but got her to believe the whole thing was mutual, she wanted it herself too.
Old 19-01-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
yup you are right.. actually true events were spaced over a few months... but i condensed it so it's easier to read... but got her to believe the whole thing was mutual, she wanted it herself too.
Sometimes the thrill is the process of the scheme working out as planned and not the trophy of deflowering. Anyway, you wrote well and thanks for the great story!
Old 19-01-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sometimes the thrill is the process of the scheme working out as planned and not the trophy of deflowering. Anyway, you wrote well and thanks for the great story!
you are right bro. i find the tackling part a lot more exciting than the fucking part... getting by with age i guess..
Old 20-01-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
All men fear the superglue woman who is not our wife! Makes one wonder. Why do we marry wives who are not superglue?
Old 20-01-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
All men fear the superglue woman who is not our wife! Makes one wonder. Why do we marry wives who are not superglue?
Anything is extreme ain't good. Wholly we desie a l loving partner, we probably also want one that respect each other's personal space. If kenna those super sticky one, for the initial lovey dovey time is OK. Once pass that, can be quite a nuisance.
Old 20-01-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
wanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to behold
Good story. Support. Please have more update.
Old 21-01-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anything is extreme ain't good. Wholly we desie a l loving partner, we probably also want one that respect each other's personal space. If kenna those super sticky one, for the initial lovey dovey time is OK. Once pass that, can be quite a nuisance.
This I agree. Most, if not all, men want a lifetime partner, aka wife, who is loving and yet respect our need for private space and time. It is important to remember that men are birds who do not like to use their feet to rest on trees.
Old 21-01-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
This I agree. Most, if not all, men want a lifetime partner, aka wife, who is loving and yet respect our need for private space and time. It is important to remember that men are birds who do not like to use their feet to rest on trees.
I like your analogy.
Old 21-01-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
MartinAtkins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, cheers to TS
Old 22-01-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 22-01-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Southwinds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share. Hope to read more!
Old 23-01-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

a little busy. did sit down and tried to write but it was a bad entry. no inspiration.. update over the weekend. sorry pals
Old 24-01-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
thanksgiving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story shared.
Wishing all here a happy new year in advance!
Old 25-01-2020, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1