The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-01-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wuhan virus outbreak getting more and more serious...chiong safely bros.
Old 24-01-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
I think different strokes for different folks, to me every individual is unique in their own ways and will nv think of them as substiution nor replacement in any sense.
For me it’s more like looking for another ML to forget the previous one and to fill up the void left behind by another. Not sure if you would consider that as a substitute in its true sense haha
Old 24-01-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
FN returnees will be Xue Er, Lulu and perhaps Xia Xia. Hopefully more. And definitely welcome new FN MLs too.

Then again, maybe the era of JS standard FN MLs has well and truly ended. We may get one or two here and there, but perhaps not like before. When we were spoilt for choice.

Is Lulu confirmed coming back after CNY?
Really miss her a lot man....
It's been so long since she went back.
Old 24-01-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 9
hthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was deciding Xin Er or Natalie. so message both in the morning and both replied in noon. Of cos for bigger boobs I should choose Xin Er, but Nat so hard to book her, I chose Nat.

The way she reply me like totally robotic, and got her address after work chiong down. Location was good, near MRT, familiar places for most bros here. She gave instructions and i followed till I enter her apartment. I seen in thread she aeroplane bros a couple of times, heng ah, I was able to book her

So entering her apartment, I was like wow, she actually quite sweet looking. Actually some bros rate her 6-7.5, maybe cos they prefer SYT, but she also don't belong to MILF cat, more of those at raffles working OL kind, got the CFM look, I like it a lot! Best thing is her voice, very gentle spoken, demure. so was guided into the bathroom, got chair one sia. she asked me wat kind of service I prefer. so I proceed to bathe, a while later she come in then start showering together. she start to perform some nuru B2B with me sitting on the chair, if those went before those "sauna", it is exactly like those, where girl shower you, give you bbbj, but she bo give me bj during that moment sadly.

So afterwards proceed to bed for massage. Massage wise is those soft type, massage on the key point of my body, I would rate ok ok only. So we chatted and she shared some of her stories like she's a divorcee. Don't know why she like to ask me about my job, my pay how much I earning. Anyway come to sensual part. She asked me to go on doggie, gave me abit of HDLY then wow, go under me and start bj-ing me. not bad, thou I had better one but really not bad. a lot of style ask me kneel, stand,lie down, each style each BJs. it is FN, I help to massage her clitoris, she cannot tahan . Next she went to prepare nurul gel and start to bua me. teasing me, we kiss abit here and there and finish me off with a wonderful hj. was horny tat time of cos try my luck to ask got further extras, but no, cos she is really draw a line, a ML just providing pure service for customer.

Overall was quite a wonderful experience. Oya she has a very nice figure, neither slim nor fat and boobs big B with a big and nice nipple. I wanna suck but she said cant as her nipple very sensitive now cos going to menses soon. She has a very perky nice ass which I compliment her. Will I RTM? maybe? cos I really wanna try Xin Er first. Noticing her ads gone le, forgot to ask her she RTC for CNY. But I think what I really like is her looks and voice, my one cent worth. She is worth to be booked.
Old 24-01-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
I think different strokes for different folks, to me every individual is unique in their own ways and will nv think of them as substiution nor replacement in any sense.
And you're absolutely right bro! Those good MLs , their unique personalities and wonderful ways will never be replaced or substituted. And I never want them to be.

What I guess I'm alluding to is replacing, or filling that void when the one you really like is no longer around. Or having someone else help unravel that tight knot of emotions when your number 1 leaves.
Old 24-01-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know it's not easy. I myself sometimes also falter a little against my own preaching. And it doesn't help that SG girls aren't as appealing and engaging, both physically and mentally.

Be happy we had the pleasure of their company. The trick for me is to find a substitution with another target BEFORE my beloved ML leaves. It lessens the blow. Sometimes it even eradicates the loss, because the substitute might turn out even better.
Yup, I never got tired of PRC chicks...how can flat pancake sinkie gals fight with them? and they always think they are in demand. what a joke!

Here's wishing Bros here a very Happy and Prosperous Rat Year!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 24-01-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
does she twist neck n waist
Well, not for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
hahah nope, not me. I know she's busy so i wont call her, only text. I did encounter this too but i dont really mind and just like what you said, she would keep it short and end the call asap. At least she asked before she answers it ~
Pulling your leg lah, can’t be u I know. U not so buay zi dong lah....
Old 25-01-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 5
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried yong er?

https://sglonelyguys.org/yong-er-massage/
Old 25-01-2020, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthg View Post
Overall was quite a wonderful experience. Oya she has a very nice figure, neither slim nor fat and boobs big B with a big and nice nipple. I wanna suck but she said cant as her nipple very sensitive now cos going to menses soon. She has a very perky nice ass which I compliment her. Will I RTM? maybe? cos I really wanna try Xin Er first. Noticing her ads gone le, forgot to ask her she RTC for CNY. But I think what I really like is her looks and voice, my one cent worth. She is worth to be booked.
Thanks for the FR....
Gong Xi Fa Cai!!
Old 25-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Is Lulu confirmed coming back after CNY?
Really miss her a lot man....
It's been so long since she went back.
My last text with her a couple of weeks ago, she said she wants to come back soon after CNY, but it all depends on her visa application and such.

So guess we have to wait and see.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 25-01-2020 at 08:57 AM.
Old 25-01-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Yup, I never got tired of PRC chicks...how can flat pancake sinkie gals fight with them? and they always think they are in demand. what a joke!

Here's wishing Bros here a very Happy and Prosperous Rat Year!
Hahah ikr. And you can see it in their smug faces as they walk around thinking they are all that.

To me, the very chio SG girl standard is only an average looking girl standard in China.

Anyway, shouldn't be bitching today. Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!
Old 25-01-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
redtrack90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, anyone know if there is a replacement for the green tea website? prefer their layout on how to identify ML based on location
Old 25-01-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My last text with her a couple of weeks ago, she said she wants to come back soon after CNY, but it all depends on her visa application and such.

So guess we have to wait and see.
Which Lu Lu? The very original one or the one that just left last Christmas?
Old 25-01-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Which Lu Lu? The very original one or the one that just left last Christmas?
We are referring to the kissing fish Lu Lu right?
Old 25-01-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 12
nthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to behold

any fr for yaya? http://www.impmm.net/girl.php?id=3520
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1