The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
sugi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning!!

Ths to all esteemed bros for making this thread so lively, so dynamic n so informative. You make my day! Pls continue to share ur experiences, strategies, insights n wisdom here.

I hv been very busy lately due to a variety of reasons...

I read abt the tragic death of a 44 yo man, the ceo of a co, after liposuction. I heard from some frens that he was trying to improve his appearance n physique to please the eyes of a certain PRC gal (or gals?). Wat a fool! He was actually quite slim. As successful as he was, he didn't understand the male attributes that r most attractive to all females, WLs n non-WLs, at the subconscious level.

Even if a man is very fat/thin, tall/short, etc, he can still please the eyes of a chio gal/woman by paying great attention to his posture, movement, dress n style, hehehe. Really no need for liposuction or "lipoaddition." He can also work to please the other 4 senses of the gal...

Have a great day!!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Sudden death is always hard to accept. Life is short and just enjoy life to the fullest.

I had been reading this thread from the start and found the thread was rich with info. I learned plenty of pointers how to go after girls.

I love it that this thread had taught me where I made mistake. From now on, I shall try to avoid mistakes.

Too eager to give away my money for love. This is great mistakes. Will not be too eager to give a iphone 11 now.

Hope all enjoy a weekend.
Old 29-12-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
projana49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugi View Post
Bro WB

Sudden death is always hard to accept. Life is short and just enjoy life to the fullest.

I had been reading this thread from the start and found the thread was rich with info. I learned plenty of pointers how to go after girls.

I love it that this thread had taught me where I made mistake. From now on, I shall try to avoid mistakes.

Too eager to give away my money for love. This is great mistakes. Will not be too eager to give a iphone 11 now.

Fully agreed, enjoy life to the fullest.

Cheers.
Old 29-12-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
PasteMeSome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happened to come across this excellent thread. Wish to learn more from bro WB.

Have a good weekend
Old 29-12-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Handonovic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

Good to learn from mistakes. Have a good week ahead.
Old 31-12-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davienna View Post
Meryy Xmas to Bro WB

I also think mental frame is important here.

Women are powerful beings whereby they can sense very well. Their mental senses can detect witness and anxiety.

What women wanted always were powerful male so that they can produce powerful offsprings. In our mortal world this is not always the case but similar.

I assume that if woman can sit nearer and one hand touching the guy then can assume she is interested. She will try to let guy touch in response. Those messages must be well read and executed. If not will miss opportunity.

Cheers.
Tks, bro.

Mental frames rule the world. If a man truly believes he is the prize, his potenial is unlimited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediaconnect View Post
I also think mental frame is very important too.

Thanks bro WB for a wonderful thread.

Merry X'mas
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitsales View Post
Excellent thread! Season greetings to bro WB and all bros
Tks, bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horizonferry View Post
Bro aczeta

In the New Thought philosophy, the Law of Attraction is the belief that positive or negative thoughts bring positive or negative experiences into a person's life. ... The Law of Attraction has no scientific basis and has been dubbed a pseudoscience.

Simply put, the Law of Attraction is the ability to attract into our lives whatever we are focusing on. ... It is the Law of Attraction which uses the power of the mind to translate whatever is in our thoughts and materialize them into reality. In basic terms, all thoughts turn into things eventually.

Simply very chim about the forum above.

Cheers.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horizonferry View Post
Bro WB

Thanks for sharing such powerful advice.

I agree we have to assume often that guy looked like Andy Lau and always had thousands of girls interested.

Always assume we are the prize and girls will be keen to claim.

Cheers,
Bro, tks.

Yes, it's one of the secrets for a man to get very chio gals of his type effortlessly.

However, it won't work unless he truly believes that he is the PRIZE in his subconscious mind. His powerful beliefs will be manifested in his facial expressions, posture, body language, voice tonality, behavior and actions.

Over 10-11 yrs ago, I thought that very chio SYTs and young women of my type were beyond my reach because of my advanced age. And even if I was lucky enough to get one such girl to agree to be my mistress, I would have to pay much higher rates. My real-life experiences since have debunked my previously long-held, and certainly both conscious and subconscious, negative beliefs.

My previous beliefs re chio girls, both conscious and subconscious, were totally wrong.

I have had successes beyond my wildest dreams. And I'm paying BELOW market rates.

I'll be focusing on non-WL and non-FL students. My problem is catching sight of one such girl of my type. I know, deep in my subconscious mind, that if only I could see one such girl, she would be mine. Of course, she would need to meet my other high standards. Just having the looks and figure is only my first filter.

BTW, not long ago I had a chio n fair 16-17 yo Hong Kong Chinese who wanted to study A level in SG. A non-WL and non-FL. She wanted to live w/ me and be my mistress. All she asked for was modest living expenses and school fees. If she could get into a govt school here, the total damage to me per month would be around $600-700 SGD.

Here is an example of a girl of my type in terms of looks and figure.

https://vimeo.com/376083282

I know I'll be a grand prize for her. if I didn't have such belief and confidence, I would surely FAIL.

TY is actually better. And her English has improved by leaps and bounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanwoxia View Post
Yes, very powerful advice indeed.

Thanks bro WB for a great thread.

Have a nice weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuoMillions View Post
Amazing thread here, wish to learn more from bro WB.

Cheers!
Bros, thanks.

Quote:
Bro WB

Bro, tks.

Some sudden deaths are unavoidable.

But this 44 yo CEO's tragic death was senseless. He didn't understand female attraction and he had a scarcity mindset. It won't help even if he had read all my posts. He won't believe me. His negative beliefs were deep in his subconscious mind.

We all make mistakes. We must learn from our mistakes.

One of my tenets of getting very chio girls: Less is more w/ girls.

Less in everything. Less calls, less texting, less money, less attention, less care, less...but zero neediness, zero insecurity and zero fear of losing any girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by projana49 View Post
Fully agreed, enjoy life to the fullest.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PasteMeSome View Post
Happened to come across this excellent thread. Wish to learn more from bro WB.

Have a good weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handonovic View Post
Good to learn from mistakes. Have a good week ahead.
Bros, tks.

Happy New Year to all samsters!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 31-12-2019 at 04:44 PM.
Old 31-12-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
kockerel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a wonderful thread, bro WB

Happy New Year to you too
Old 31-12-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Tks, bro.

Mental frames rule the world. If a man truly believes he is the prize, his potenial is unlimited.

Tks, bros.

Tks, bro.

Bro, tks.

Yes, it's one of the secrets for a man to get very chio gals of his type effortlessly.

However, it won't work unless he truly believes that he is the PRIZE in his subconscious mind. His powerful beliefs will be manifested in his facial expressions, posture, body language, voice tonality, behavior and actions.

Over 10-11 yrs ago, I thought that very chio SYTs and young women of my type were beyond my reach because of my advanced age. And even if I was lucky enough to get one such girl to agree to be my mistress, I would have to pay much higher rates. My real-life experiences since have debunked my previously long-held, and certainly both conscious and subconscious, negative beliefs.

My previous beliefs re chio girls, both conscious and subconscious, were totally wrong.

I have had successes beyond my wildest dreams. And I'm paying BELOW market rates.

I'll be focusing on non-WL and non-FL students. My problem is catching sight of one such girl of my type. I know, deep in my subconscious mind, that if only I could see one such girl, she would be mine. Of course, she would need to meet my other high standards. Just having the looks and figure is only my first filter.

BTW, not long ago I had a chio n fair 16-17 yo Hong Kong Chinese who wanted to study A level in SG. A non-WL and non-FL. She wanted to live w/ me and be my mistress. All she asked for was modest living expenses and school fees. If she could get into a govt school here, the total damage to me per month would be around $600-700 SGD.

I know I'll be a grand prize for her. if I didn't have such belief and confidence, I would surely FAIL.

Bros, thanks.

Bro, tks.

Some sudden deaths are unavoidable.

But this 44 yo CEO's tragic death was senseless. He didn't understand female attraction and he had a scarcity mindset. It won't help even if he had read all my posts. He won't believe me. His negative beliefs were deep in his subconscious mind.

We all make mistakes. We must learn from our mistakes.

One of my tenets of getting very chio girls: Less is more w/ girls.

Less in everything. Less calls, less texting, less money, less attention, less care, less...but zero neediness, zero insecurity and zero fear of losing any girl.

Bros, tks.

Happy New Year to all samsters!!

Bro WB
Up u bro. 😊
Old 06-01-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by kockerel View Post
Thanks for a wonderful thread, bro WB

Happy New Year to you too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. ��
Tks, bros.

Happy New Year to all samsters!

I have found the following interesting. From a small ebook How To Attract Any Girl

Attributes and Personality Traits Women Find Irresistible

There are certain personality traits that you can cultivate which women find completely irresistible. The thing is that a woman will be attracted and stay attracted to a man, who can make her feel good when she is with him, or is thinking about him. This means that your personality is your most powerful asset because you can use it to make women feel good.

For example, one thing women love is a man with a sense of humor. The more you can make her laugh, the more she will want to spend time with you.

Likewise, women are attracted to intelligent men, especially those who know how to use that intelligence to surprise her and engage her.

Education is another powerful weapon you can use because women love to hear stories about people or places. Not only will you always have a topic to talk about but it will be something interesting that engages her rather the same boring rote topics most guys talk about, like her favorite color or where she works.

Women are also attracted to dominant men, even if they don't realize it. Biologically, women have been hardwired to seek the protection of a male and the more dominant the man, the better the chance he has at protecting her.
However, don't mistake being dominant with being controlling. You need to dominate the situations in your life rather than being controlling of her and taking away her individuality.

Men who are thoughtful are also very attractive to women. You see, women aren't overjoyed when they receive a gift because of the gift itself but because it is proof that you were thinking of them. The gift is merely a symbol. So any display of the fact that you were thinking about her will make her feel good.

If you want to really impress a woman, then you need to learn to notice details. You see, women spend a lot of time making sure they look good, so if she has a nice hairdo, it wasn't an accident. She isn't wearing that hot dress because the wardrobe fell on her either. She is trying to impress you and if you notice these details, she will be extremely impressed that you noticed her attempts to be attractive to you.

Women also like men who are aggressive, but not in the sense that you won't take no for an answer. That's called date rape.
No, aggressive men that women like are those who know what they want in life and they go after it with everything they have and won't stop until they achieve their goal.

As we have already mentioned, women love a man who is confident and even a little cocky. Again, don't confuse this with being arrogant. The right attitude is actually a lot of confidence combined with humor. In other words - you are so confident that you can even laugh at yourself without feeling insecure.

Insecurity is the Biggest Turn Off

One of the biggest obstacles men face is insecurity. This is the one thing that will render you completely unattractive to any woman. Women can detect insecurity and neediness immediately and there's nothing that will turn her off quite as much as an insecure guy.

A man who doesn't feel comfortable in a certain situation or is uncomfortable with who he is, will come across as being insecure. He may try to appear confident, but it is quite clear that is only an act because he is trying to gain approval through what he says or how he behaves.

Some examples of insecure behavior include allowing others to make the decisions for you. So, if you are always waiting for her to decide what to do or where to go, she will think you are insecure. Women like it when men decide what is going to happen and then simply do it. If she wants to do something else, she will tell you, but don't always expect her to make the decisions.

Another way you come off as being insecure is if you are constantly arguing about everything. Even if you are right, it just makes you appear insecure that you have to argue with every little thing just to prove you are right.

The only way to overcome insecurity, is to accept the fact, that there will always be things that are out of your control and you can't do anything about it. You need to become used to stepping outside of your comfort zone.

You have to become the guy who does things that might not feel comfortable but help him to gradually become more confident and secure in his own body.

I don't completely agree w/ the author. The word "aggressive" can be misleading.

BE ASSERTIVE, not aggressive. There is a huge difference.

The author also forgot to mention courage, fearlessness, kindness, compassion, reliability, trustworthiness, decisiveness, honesty, diligence, sense of justice, ambitions, specialized knowledge and skills, status, cleanliness, optimal health, value to society, perseverance and emotional/self-mastery. Last but not least is a man's occupation. For example, a man who is a fighter pilot or American board-certified neurosurgeon will be irresistible to many very attractive young women and SYTs.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 06-01-2020 at 12:18 PM.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
harbourbay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro WB
Bro

Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts and finds.

I am not sure what is the situation now. Is there enough mei mei coming to our shores for us to catch.

In the past 20 years, there were abundance mixture of young and milfs from PRC heading to ur shores to study and work. Have not been following recent trends. Certainly you had excellent taste from the pic you shared with us.

Care to share what do you meant by we are the Prize?

Thank you so much.
Old 11-01-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
WarrantyLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harbourbay View Post
Bro

Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts and finds.

I am not sure what is the situation now. Is there enough mei mei coming to our shores for us to catch.

In the past 20 years, there were abundance mixture of young and milfs from PRC heading to ur shores to study and work. Have not been following recent trends. Certainly you had excellent taste from the pic you shared with us.

Care to share what do you meant by we are the Prize?

Thank you so much.
Think should have enough mei mei here.

Thanks bro WB for an excellent thread.

Cheers.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Leonikar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrantyLee View Post
Think should have enough mei mei here.

Thanks bro WB for an excellent thread.

Cheers.
Our island is full of mei mei

Have a nice weekend.
Old 12-01-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 5
amoz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyamoz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro WB

Thank you for sharing nice thread here.

I couldn't agree more what you said below.

Women always love their man sharp and fun. Often we see pretty girls holding on to uncles who spot a manly face. Drove luxury expensive cars and plenty of moolah.

These young chicks will dress to the finest and make up for any occasion.

Intelligent men often catch the best girls. Sense of humor too played an important part here. Girls like to be tickled occasionally.

Dun be surprised thinking of the ticklish part may wet her pants.

Cheers

Quote:
Tks, bros.

I have found the following interesting. From a small ebook How To Attract Any Girl

[SIZE="4"]There are certain personality traits that you can cultivate which women find completely irresistible. The thing is that a woman will be attracted and stay attracted to a man, who can make her feel good when she is with him, or is thinking about him. This means that your personality is your most powerful asset because you can use it to make women feel good.

For example, one thing women love is a man with a sense of humor. The more you can make her laugh, the more she will want to spend time with you.

Likewise, women are attracted to intelligent men, especially those who know how to use that intelligence to surprise her and engage her.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 12-01-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
lephonghong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same here, couldn't agree more.

Thanks bro WB for a wonderful thread.

Have a good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoz View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for sharing nice thread here.

I couldn't agree more what you said below.

Women always love their man sharp and fun. Often we see pretty girls holding on to uncles who spot a manly face. Drove luxury expensive cars and plenty of moolah.

These young chicks will dress to the finest and make up for any occasion.

Intelligent men often catch the best girls. Sense of humor too played an important part here. Girls like to be tickled occasionally.

Dun be surprised thinking of the ticklish part may wet her pants.

Cheers
Old 12-01-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
HelplessGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi HepllessGal.

Tks for your posts.

Yeah, I always tell everyone I'm married w/ kids. And I also say I hv SYT mistresses too.

There are many male sociopaths and psychopaths. A few are even serial killers.

Girls must choose their male partners very carefully and WISELY.

I don't know what happened in your relationship w/ your "previous guy."

Did he become violent?

Such a man is behaving like a little boy. He is needy, insecure and fearful. Very poor emotional and self-mastery. No, he doesn't really believe he is the prize at his subconscious level. He has a scarcity mindset. If he were the prize, would he get angry or violent if a girl wanted to leave him? Of course not. It would be her big loss.

Good afternoon to all samsters,

What an auspicious day!!

Since a "prize mindset" was mentioned by a samster, I like to expand on this most important attribute of a MAN.

Here is a paragraph from a book written by Mike W.

Always Assume Women Are Interested In You

Princes Leia: I love you
Han Solo: I know
—Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

When a man thinks a woman doesn’t like him, she can feel his
nervous energy and insecurities creeping and crawling along the surface
of her skin. Though she might pity the lovable loser, her attraction for him
dwindles to a suicidal zero.

On the other hand, when a man assumes a woman is interested, his
Prizability increases in her eyes.

But here lies the problem: many a man doesn’t assume a woman is
interested until she gives him some sign: her eyes point at his ass as she
utters, “impressive,” her little paws fondle him, her bra juts out an extra
few inches, or something else.

While the man waits with the patience of a well-behaved schoolgirl for
her to signal interest, his Prizability plummets.

Don’t wait for a woman to show interest in you. Instead, assume she
thinks you’re a sought after Prize from the get-go. Better yet, imagine
that she sees you as a giant sausage with feet and feels compelled to
molest you. As a result, she’ll see you as a Prize.

There are two parts to assuming a woman is interested.

The first is the inner game. You have to believe the woman is interested in you.

The second is the outer game. There are specific things you can say and do
that effectively communicate to women that you assume they’re
interested in you.

Both are equally important and each one is handicapped without the
other.

You can genuinely believe a woman is interested in you. But if you
don’t know the right way to communicate it to her, it will do no good.

Likewise, you could have dozens of witty remarks that assume a
woman is interested sitting on the tip of your tongue and waiting for you
to cannonball them at a sexy vixen. But if you don’t believe the woman
is interested, you’ll unconsciously communicate your insecurity in your
intonation and body language.

When your words aren’t congruent with
your beliefs, intonation, and body language, they’re rendered useless –
regardless of how much wit or humor they pack.

Often, when women notice this incongruence, they’ll test to see how
much Prizability you lack. (When we get to the sections on Prize testing,
I’ll teach you how to handle this situation.

The minute you think your girl/woman is the prize and that she has higher social and sexual value than you, it's the beginning of the end of your relationship.

It doesn't matter if you hv been w/ her 3 hours or 30 years. It doesn't matter if you're a real prince/king or Don Juan himself or "the sexiest man alive."

Cheers!

Bro WB
Yes! He was too violent and aggressive! Think his lies made him think that he is the best prize to his former women he have met and had intimate relationships with. Guess the ugly truths surfaced might draw bad confrontations and breakups from his women.
Old 12-01-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
HelplessGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tks, bros.

There are certain personality traits that you can cultivate which women find completely irresistible. The thing is that a woman will be attracted and stay attracted to a man, who can make her feel good when she is with him, or is thinking about him. This means that your personality is your most powerful asset because you can use it to make women feel good.

Education is another powerful weapon you can use because women love to hear stories about people or places. Not only will you always have a topic to talk about but it will be something interesting that engages her rather the same boring rote topics most guys talk about, like her favorite color or where she works.

Women are also attracted to dominant men, even if they don't realize it. Biologically, women have been hardwired to seek the protection of a male and the more dominant the man, the better the chance he has at protecting her.
However, don't mistake being dominant with being controlling. You need to dominate the situations in your life rather than being controlling of her and taking away her individuality.

Men who are thoughtful are also very attractive to women. You see, women aren't overjoyed when they receive a gift because of the gift itself but because it is proof that you were thinking of them. The gift is merely a symbol. So any display of the fact that you were thinking about her will make her feel good.

If you want to really impress a woman, then you need to learn to notice details. You see, women spend a lot of time making sure they look good, so if she has a nice hairdo, it wasn't an accident. She isn't wearing that hot dress because the wardrobe fell on her either. She is trying to impress you and if you notice these details, she will be extremely impressed that you noticed her attempts to be attractive to you.

Women also like men who are aggressive, but not in the sense that you won't take no for an answer. That's called date rape.
No, aggressive men that women like are those who know what they want in life and they go after it with everything they have and won't stop until they achieve their goal.

As we have already mentioned, women love a man who is confident and even a little cocky. Again, don't confuse this with being arrogant. The right attitude is actually a lot of confidence combined with humor. In other words - you are so confident that you can even laugh at yourself without feeling insecure.

Insecurity is the Biggest Turn Off

One of the biggest obstacles men face is insecurity. This is the one thing that will render you completely unattractive to any woman. Women can detect insecurity and neediness immediately and there's nothing that will turn her off quite as much as an insecure guy.

A man who doesn't feel comfortable in a certain situation or is uncomfortable with who he is, will come across as being insecure. He may try to appear confident, but it is quite clear that is only an act because he is trying to gain approval through what he says or how he behaves.

Some examples of insecure behavior include allowing others to make the decisions for you. So, if you are always waiting for her to decide what to do or where to go, she will think you are insecure. Women like it when men decide what is going to happen and then simply do it. If she wants to do something else, she will tell you, but don't always expect her to make the decisions.

Another way you come off as being insecure is if you are constantly arguing about everything. Even if you are right, it just makes you appear insecure that you have to argue with every little thing just to prove you are right.

The only way to overcome insecurity, is to accept the fact, that there will always be things that are out of your control and you can't do anything about it. You need to become used to stepping outside of your comfort zone.

You have to become the guy who does things that might not feel comfortable but help him to gradually become more confident and secure in his own body.

I don't completely agree w/ the author. The word "aggressive" can be misleading.

BE ASSERTIVE, not aggressive. There is a huge difference.

The author also forgot to mention courage, fearlessness, kindness, compassion, reliability, trustworthiness, decisiveness, honesty, diligence, sense of justice, ambitions, specialized knowledge and skills, status, cleanliness, optimal health, value to society, perseverance and emotional/self-mastery. Last but not least is a man's occupation. For example, a man who is a fighter pilot or American board-certified neurosurgeon will be irresistible to many very attractive young women and SYTs.

Cheers!

Bro WB
If you meet a person who is aggressive by nature, you better run for your life. Otherwise her/his aggressiveness will cause you to end up in hospital or coffin.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1