The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2005, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
guy12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone can advice me why everybody in sbf wants their points as high as possible?

Pardon me for my ignorance.Quite curious as i read along thread post by brothers here,they want their points up.Can i know what these points are and isiz very useful????
Old 29-09-2005, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
spermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone can advice me why everybody in sbf wants their points as high as possible?

You dont understand... each point we obtained can be use as credit ($1) at Geylang. We each have one membership card when we joined this forum (didnt u get one?)

All we have to do is to swipe our membership card on the pussy and we can get a fuck. WHich means if this pussy cost $60, you need to have at least $60 in ur card.

You have 8 points now, means u cant get any pussy at all, unless u can find a pussy which cost < $8

You get it now?
Old 29-09-2005, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone can advice me why everybody in sbf wants their points as high as possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy12345
Pardon me for my ignorance.Quite curious as i read along thread post by brothers here,they want their points up.Can i know what these points are and isiz very useful????
for every 1000 points, u can redeem free bonk from boss Sam

jimbo
Old 29-09-2005, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 20
DT23 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDT23 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDT23 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDT23 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDT23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
1st, you posted in a wrong section.
2nd, you should snr enough to understand the pts system in this forum.

bro, is the rule of the game...play along lar, nothing to lose & nothing you gain

last... wish you good luck
Old 29-09-2005, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
chenggh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The reputation system here is to identify those brother who are real cheongster not school boy fooling around.

It does help esp giving good information around.......

Hope that I ans your question...

Lastly, all the best
Old 29-09-2005, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
foolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
First and foremost, not everyone wants their pts upped. For those who have that desire, there are many reasons.

1. Higher rep pts = highly respected and/or trusted by fellow samsters

2. Higher rep pts = higher rep power = can add/minus more pts of others

3. Higher rep pts = higher self-esteem coz many ppl will come to u and PLP

4. Lastly, some of them just sibei Bo Liao like Big Sexy and Dnat
(Heng ah, they cannot minus my pts for quite some time... )
Old 29-09-2005, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

The points are to enhance our sense of well-being it's like having a ciggie after a good meal

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 29-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jng1103

jimbo

U sure??? Wow I can claim my free bonk liao....
Old 29-09-2005, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

for fun lo. can see that other peop appreciate u or something extra to colour up your stay in the forum.
Old 29-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish_

)
hahaha... good one...
Old 29-09-2005, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 22
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!

dun listen to them that points can claim credit, the amount of credit claimable each time is limit to the number of rep power. for eg. rep power 10 rep point 1000. you go call GL150 the card max allow you to credit 10 point off only and not 150 point. the amount is limit to your rep power oand point which ever is lower. so to say a guy with 10 in power 1000 in point he can claim 100 transaction of $10 credit the remaining $140 had to top up by cash. clear?
Old 29-09-2005, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jng1103

jimbo
what if boss sam only offer
$20 pertain/deskar free bonk???
Old 29-09-2005, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeasy
dun listen to them that points can claim credit, the amount of credit claimable each time is limit to the number of rep power. for eg. rep power 10 rep point 1000. you go call GL150 the card max allow you to credit 10 point off only and not 150 point. the amount is limit to your rep power oand point which ever is lower. so to say a guy with 10 in power 1000 in point he can claim 100 transaction of $10 credit the remaining $140 had to top up by cash. clear?
BRUDDER,

LETS GO GL LATER!!!.. NO SEE NO LEAVE...
Old 29-09-2005, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish_
First and foremost, not everyone wants their pts upped. For those who have that desire, there are many reasons.

1. Higher rep pts = highly respected and/or trusted by fellow samsters

2. Higher rep pts = higher rep power = can add/minus more pts of others

4. Lastly, some of them just sibei Bo Liao like Big Sexy and Dnat
(Heng ah, they cannot minus my pts for quite some time...)
Did someone mention the Tau Sexy Gong !??!
*starts to set up altar*

Heehee... jus joking lah...

Seriously got all types lah... some even want as negative pts as possible (-999 pts...ala Sex Emperor/Bishan Boi etc)

Well the seniors here will remember when this forum got no rep pt/rep power system... well everyone got along well then... now with pts got good... got bad. But so far... at least the more "Chao kwan" samsters... we can easily identify due to their neg rep.

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 29-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeasy
Bro u liddat say... today GL150 sure get long Q liao...

So GL150 anyone...heehee U can use my pts as I dun intent to bonk for some weeks... and my pts gonna expire soon...heehee...

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1