The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2005, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
City_of_lions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Visit from a Friend

G'day bros out there. Tot I would contribute a story to all and if there are many approvals, would continue with many many more.

It was the beginning of my exams when an old friend called to say that she will be flying to Sydney for holidays and was hoping that I could show her around. Being a gentleman I could not turn her down, so I called my fiance saying that I will return a week or two later as a friend is coming down to visit. Of course I didn't tell her that this friend was an ex.

The exam weeks went by pretty fast and before I know it was time to pick up Doreen. As far as I remember, Doreen was athletic, had small breasts and had the sexiest moans but then again she was my first, so long ago. She left JC in year two because she got pregnant and we kept in touch through emails and phone calls once a while. She never got married but has a new bf.

Anywayz, we finally met up at the airport and as it was late at night, set off immediately for the hotel. Upon arrival at the hotel, we discovered that her hotel booking was not available. Furthermore her purse were missing. Doreen looked anxious and was beginning to cry as she had no money or credit cards left. So I offered my Studio Unit in Chinatown. Doreen was still sobbing when we reached my unit and I told her that everything would be fine.

As she was unpacking her toiletries, she started sobbing again. I asked if everything was ok and that's when I discovered that her bf has recently left her. And she's feeling like the unluckiest woman in the world. So I comforted her as much as I could, sitting beside her on the bed and patting her. Then she lifted her legs onto the bed and rested her head on my lap. Initially, I was stunned but I didn't think anything was wrong. She was such a poor girl. I continued stroking her long wavy hair as she slowly began to fall asleep. That's when I saw a downblouse of Doreen's breasts. Her mounds were definitely bigger, at least C-cup and having her head so close to my brudder isn't helping. She was wearing a lacy bra with no padding and her nipples are barely straining against her shirt. Slowly my hands began wander down her smooth ivory hand towards the lower half of her back. Inching towards skirt to discover if Doreen's wearing a matching panties.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
conundrum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyconundrum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Visit from a Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by City_of_lions
Anywayz, we finally met up at the airport and as it was late at night, set off immediately for the hotel. Upon arrival at the hotel, we discovered that her hotel booking was not available. Furthermore her purse were missing. Doreen looked anxious and was beginning to cry as she had no money or credit cards left. So I offered my Studio Unit in Chinatown. Doreen was still sobbing when we reached my unit and I told her that everything would be fine.
Bro, hate to say this but this whole section just falls to pieces...

What do you mean hotel booking not available? Purse missing, first thing better call bank and cancel cards ASAP!! Then can get replacement card in 24 hours... And the sobbing over lost purse - must be a real basket case, man...
Old 09-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
patpat is Cool - loads of Potential

she is really "sway" better go si ma lu temple to pray...
Old 09-09-2005, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yeah story time again ... neber mind the lapses i give u encouragement. just write nice nice ok?
Old 09-09-2005, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Logic not so impt...but good sextified story is a must...
Old 09-09-2005, 12:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
microstar is a Helpful and Caring Samstermicrostar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cont with story. See what happen next.
Old 09-09-2005, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sythe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting waiting for more......
Old 27-09-2005, 02:31 AM
Samster

Sorry to all bros waiting. My cousin came to visit, busy entertaining her, and that's anotha story.

Anywayz to continue wif Doreen, as I massage lower down her back she released a quiet moan of pleasure. That's when I know its now or never, so got up and asked her to lie flat on her front so that I give a proper massage. In her semi-slumber state, she obeyed. I continued my massage on her back kneading her bare smooth skin down to the top of her butt cheeks. As expected she was wearing a matching lacy low-riding panties, what a turn on. Her breathing seem to be heavier and longer although she was asleep.

Gathering some courage, I started to massage her thighs. Its been awhile since I felt such smooth pearly skin and my virgin fiance isn't helping. My massage changed to smooth caresses as I moved towards Doreen's panties. Her breathing is definitely getting heavier. "Definitely pretending", I thought so I proceeded towards her deep inner thighs. I'm glad her skirt is short and my molesting goes unhindered. Finally reached her panties and boy was she wet. That's when her sexy moans began. What memories!

As I continued massaging and caressing her pussy, Doreen's moans were slightly louder although repressed. "Heck it", I thought and I pulled her skirt up revealing her tight plump ass to me. "If she gonna pretend to sleep, I might as well enjoy it!" I spread her legs wider, lay my head on her ass and continued to increase the intensity on my vibrating fingers. My other hand continue to caress her thighs. After the tiresome ordeal, she finally started to tremble and climaxed with a moan of satisfaction. Afterwhich she continued sleeping.

I took a wiff of her pussy scent and returned her skirt to her original position. I covered her with a blanket, went to the shower and masturbated to the memories of our first encounter. Anywayz, I finished up and slept.

Next day I was awaken by the TV and there was Doreen eating cereals in her T-shirt and shorts. She looked and me and smiled that wonderful smile. "You dun mind me eating and watching do you?" I shook my head and sat up, as she continued to watch the morning show. Her wet hair says that she just showered so I decided to shower myself. As I was showering, I wondered whether she actually remembers what happened the night before. While soaping myself I heard the door opened. I was so used to not locking my door that scolded myself for forgetting that there were visitors but was also aroused by the idea that it could only be Doreen. She pulled the shower curtains and stepped into the bathtub. Before I could react, she pulled my bro' and started to suck & pump...
Old 27-09-2005, 11:29 AM
makisa

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Sorry to all bros waiting. My cousin came to visit, busy entertaining her, and that's anotha story.
Wah, brudder, you are a real "ENTERTAINER" man,
Old 27-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 20
nismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makisa
Wah, brudder, you are a real "ENTERTAINER" man,
haha bro.... thats a nice way to put it.....

mayb can mk a living out of it as well....
Old 27-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Bro City_of_lions, please continue your story leh quick quick hor

As unbelievable as it sounds, I'm looking forward to reading more, ke ke ke

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 28-09-2005, 01:24 AM
Samster

Cheerz to the bros for the encouragment.

There she was, bobbing her head up and down my shaft. Shocked as I was, I was also enjoying it. Doreen's T-shirt was soaking wet and felt her nipples poking thru. Pushed her hair aside to look at her porcelain face but her eyes were closed. Her sucking was moderate but her fingers tracing my balls and ass was great. My erection was at full mast and she is only sucking the top half. Irritated about my lonesome release yesterday, I decided to make full use of the moment. I pushed her head deeper as I thrust forward. There was little resistance but she stopped the caressing. Instead she was grabbing my ass cheeks. The momentum increased as I kept pushing my manhood deeper into Doreen's mouth, and so does her resistance which further enhanced my horniness. This vicious cycle was reaching a climax as the pulsating shaft was reaching the back of her head. Upon my ejaculation I held her head down receiving my full load while she choked. "What satisfaction!", I thought as looked down at her. She looked confused so I started to apologizing to her blaming it on the spur of the moment.

To my suprise she also apologized to me for pretending to sleep yesterday and that she deserved it. I told her it was not a problem, and held her tight. Doreen's heaving bosom felt soft and maleable against me. She looked at me and began a long passionate kiss. Slowly I removed her T-shirt, shorts and panties. As we stand naked in the shower, I helped to soap her lovely breasts as she cleaned my manhood and slowly my erection returns, inch by inch. I continued soaping her ass and tried cleaning her asshole. No resistance. "Hmm...", I thought. I then began inserting my finger into her ass, still no resistance. In fact. In fact she seemed to be pushing her ass towards my finger. My erection is definitely at full mast again. After a few minutes of fingering, her ass has relaxed tremendously. So I turned her around to penetrate. She stopped me looked at me and said "Later." And left the shower leaving me alone once again. Such a tease she was.

Finished my shower, got out and saw her dressed in tight jeans and shirt, ready to go out. So I quickly changed and brought her for yumcha at Chinatown, after which we went shopping. Spent quite a bit that day but in hind sight, that very night was totally worth it.
Old 28-09-2005, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
... "Later." And left the shower leaving me alone once again. Such a tease she was...
Bro, you also don't tease us like that leh, get on with it...

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 28-09-2005, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Badboy68 is Cool - loads of Potential

Excelllent...keep it up bro..suspen lor
Old 28-09-2005, 05:09 PM
wolfly

Mentioned: Post(s)