The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
8April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I am gonna to start new chapter of my sex life - Playing

Very nice story TS, hoping to read more
Old 16-12-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 16-12-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MazHa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice steamy update bro, thanks!
Old 18-12-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Yes more hot juicy updates please.
Old 20-01-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow... 7.2k more will hit 100K viewed

OK, this happened last week, although is not the full action, but I wish to share with all of you.

As usual, before CNY, friends, business associates, ex-colleagues will meet up and have drinks....

So happened my business associates from our neighbor country came over and suggested dinner and drinks after the meeting. As we just had fun last 2 months, he wished to have more chicks to join the drink and requested me to bring my ex colleague (the young lady in my last post). Hence, arranged with her and will pick her up after finished her work, while our meetings ended in afternoon.

Upon pick up, she just smile at me, and asking why in rush? Need to go back and get herself changed as going for business dinner and drinks should not take it lightly. Just told her, is fine, just my closed business associates and some others, what they want is just relax and drinks.

As the night go as planned, dinner, drinks, daring others to drink, games.... then, there is a surprise arranged, nothing much to shout about. Until, more and more chicks to join us, as there is a surprise birthday bash for my business associates. Happened to be in January, we continue to drink until few of them start collapse.

I told P that need to go now, as I brought her out, I need to send her back. She do not mind to stay longer, but as I drink too much, she afraid I am not able to drive later, so, we just leave the party and heading to my car. I take the chances for not hiring the 代驾,as is weekday, and the route should be safe. Also, maybe due to drinks, I hope something could be happened tonight with her. She excused herself to lady before hit the road, but it takes like more than 20 minutes and wondering what happened to her. I asked other chick to check her up, maybe she drunk. After good 5 minutes, she came out and asked me to go now.

During the journey, we chat a lot, from my business associates to anything under the sun, till about her relationship and etc. I apologized to her as 12am might be is too early from her to go home, as I remembered, last outings, she insist to go disco and 2am by then is still early for her. She explained that time, she have argument with her bf and wish to have drinks and disco to shed it off, then told me about her relationship thingy....

Upon reaching her home, instead of bid goodbye, she looks tipsy and as I told her, reached her home, she gave me a look like, fuck me please.... I puzzled awhile and my heart pumping fast, should I make my move or should I just send her off.

She told me she is tipsy and drunk, yet still gave me that looks, I make closer and she close her eyes, her sexy lips is too good to let go, then, I planted a kiss at her lips and subsequently, sealed her lips with tongue fight. My hands start caress her hair and she started to moan lightly, I moved her hand to cling on my neck, while my itchy hands roaming from her hair to her back and then slowly moved to her neck and going south. By the way, did I mention she is at least D cupper?? well, she really is....

I moved down from her neck while still ave tongue fight, I slip my hand from outside her clothes to grope her cleavage and her breast, no resistance from her. She stop the kiss and pull up my head and look at me, then, we continue the tongue fight. At first, thought she will reject, but, hey.... she start breathing fast and moaning louder. I slipped in my hand into her clothes and grope her breast.... wow, she must have took off her bra before leaving the pub. Wow, nice soft breast with hard nipple.

As I caress and grope her breast and occasionally squeezed her breast and nipple, she breath faster and moaning louder and the sea wave, her body started move like snake... up and down, while her legs and start open and close. I tried my luck and go further south, slow and steady from her breast and out from her cloths and slide down slowly to her abdomen, small tummy and then reached her thigh before going in. She is wearing tight skirt and as she sit side way, and dim lighting, can feel her legs are open and close with inviting me to go darer.

As she reached her thigh, still no rejection from her and she hold me hand to go in. As I slide in further, thought of reaching her entrance, hey.... she did not have underwear too. man... she is really planning something for me....

Suddenly, there are passerby, although may not see through, but she stop awhile and waited no one, she continue. Her hands start from caress my hair and slowly going down, while, my hand, going north to enjoy her breast. She move down till my private part and she stop kissing me, and woke up to unzip my pants, pull down my underwear, she took out my gun and smile at me.

Wow.. naughty boy is so hard and stand firm already. She proceeded to bend down and look closely my gun, while the hands doing handjob for me, no much longer, she put my hardened rock penis into her mouth and started BJ me for few times. Man... she is good.... she lick my mushroom head like kitted and slowly going down, but to enable her to go full in, she unbuckle my pants and pull down to my knee, while her tongue keep licking my hardened rock penis. She then hold my penis and look at every inch of it and her breath at my mushroom head, wow... really blow my head away....

After much teasing my cock, she slowly licking like kitten from mushroom head to the bottom again, and suck my balls into her mouth, while her tongue keep licking it. She did it side ways so that I could see what she did and the scene is really wanna burst anytime. Then, she woke up and put the mushroom head into her mouth and start the speed from slow to fast and then slow down. Occasionally, she took out and licking the saliva then came out and then low again.

After few good ten minutes, I nearly explode, and I pull her up, but I think she sense I am going to explode, she reluctant to go up and I fire all my amour into her mouth, she suck every drop of it and then swallow it, and clean up my penis before woke up. Then, her phone rang, is from her mother, she quickly helped me to dress up and asked me to send her up. She did not answer the call, but is enough to make me aware, she is still a young gal.

After sent her up, going back with a happy smile.... She texted me to drive save and hope I am happy all the way.... btw, you are really dry and she has been long wet with no release..... so daring... I think, the next session, should take her to hotel then....

Well, if you asked me, where is the conscience, I still say the same, I do not take young chick, but prefer matured thinking. She might be a time bom for me.
Old 20-01-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
memoryproblem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next update!
Old 22-01-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 23-01-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 24-01-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

So shiok reading here, more updates please, cheers!
Old 24-01-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
eveofxmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 24-01-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
thanksgiving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story shared.
Wishing all here a happy new year in advance!
Old 24-01-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
zoof6zang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Thanks for sharing.
Old 24-01-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
lowcust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread TS. Thanks for sharing.
Old 24-01-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Ripeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story TS, please keep going
Old 25-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1