The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am gonna to start new chapter of my sex life - Playing

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lately, keep thinking of my ex and the feeling with her when we are together, this is past chapter story and would like to share here. Let's call her Mu here.

In my previous company, I am kind of popular guy in the company. I used to mix around and not so difficult to know that my boss secretary have feeling with me and she always find excuse come to see me. She even prepared fruits as my afternoon tea time daily. Said to be important person in the company and need to stay healthy. Lol......

During Christmas, we have decoration competition among departments. Both of us selected to be the judges. Both of us, walk together from department to department and attend their presentation and explanation of their decorations. Is fun to hear all the crab and could cook up.... Mu was so happy that day as this is the first time we walk together so close to each other and enjoying all the crabs that the departments cooked up. Until the end, only know that actually, Mu is organizing chair person and she choose me to be the judge so that she could spend time with me.

For everyone's knowledge, I do not like to be closed to someone that close to my boss, as I do not want anything goes to my boss ears on what I did in office. Even though Mu has asked me to go out few times. I just find excuse to skip. That is why she insist me to be the judges of the competition so that she could come close to me.

God knows why she so attracted to me, she is nice and pleasant looking, slim and c cupper. Dress my decently and she looks like the girl next door. Not the type whom flirt around. Yayaya... except me.

After the competition and presentation of prizes, she asked me for a dinner as she is so happy today and she wants to share her happiness with me. I was puzzled why before I try to come up the story, she told me she will be angry if I reject her. Well, OK, just play along then. What to be afraid then, right?

During the dinner, we chat a lot and of course gossip about boss, and surprise to hear that my boss actually praised me in front of her a lot and she wish to find out what good in me. Hahah.... found the reason.

After the dinner, she said still early and wanna go to my house, see how I take care of my own business. I was thinking, come on, cannot be strike jackpot, right?? Told her, is not nice to go there, who knows I will do something bad to her. She said, "ya right, as if I could believed. Is it coz you have other lady at home, huh!!!" I was thinking, even I have, is not your business. Anyway, is not good to piss off somebody that could report to boss at any time. So, here we go, brought her to my house.

Upon entered, she was amaze of how a guy like me take good care of my unit and is spotless. Laundry and everything in proper place. I just smile, I have auntie to take care of it on daily basis. The work is killing me, of coz I do not have time for the rest. Told her feel like home and I grab a drink for her.

When I am back to my living room, she turned on my TV and really make herself and home. Lay down and put her legs on my sofa. She said, is good movies and I passed her the drink and she just put on the table. I sit beside her and enjoying the movie as well. When the movie have sex scene, she keep staring at the tv without a brink, I was embarrass and want to switch off the tv, she reluctant and keep watching it. Well, I somehow nu-intentionally discovered that her underpart is wet, oh ya!, as is Friday, and we wear casual, she wore light grey yoga pants and can easily see the wet patch.

I was so silly but I asked her, what happened, she looked at me and puzzle, what?? "your pants wet already" and pointed to her under part. She quickly wake up and seat nicely with blushed face.

Mu:you are so naughty, why you look at my private area
me: "eh, I am seating here and not hard to discovered that la, furthermore, you open your legs like that, as if I am not a guy...
Mu: so bad, eh, how long you never ML?
me: none of your business..... wanna switch off the tv, and you insist to see, now, wet wet already lo....
Mu: damn you....
me: eh, wanna release is it??
Mu: .......
Me: come, but go and wash first.
Mu: walao... you really .....

As she go and wash, I was thinking, I should go and buy lottery, jackpot tonight. Is been months I stay dried. Just forget my principle, when dick take over, everything settle tomorrow.

As I wait for her at my bedroom, she came in with towel wrap around her, and smile to me. I was like, wow.... first time I see her with wet hair, nice long legs, fair and smooth skin and the most importantly, the boobs, even though hide inside the towel, but can imagine, 2 solid boobs..... I walked to her and we lock lips, nice and slow, she is a good kisser. Slowly she let go soft moan as we kiss and our hands roam around the other party body. After some 5 minutes cuddling, I put off her towel and her 2 solid boobs... wow, cant describe, my favorite. While she takes off my clothes, she kissed my neck slowly down to my chest and go down south to take off my pants. I stopped her and carry up her and goes to my bed. I slow and gently put her down and kiss her from head and slowly down south, eyes, neck, collar bones, her chest and my hands play around with her boobs and suck her nipples gently and keep changing side.

After few minutes with her boobs, and she kind of let out moan louder and louder, I go south to the belly and lick her vagina. While teasing her vagina, she is really wet, I purposely move away and lift her legs up and kiss her legs, she kind a bit stress and hold my head to her vagina. I moved her hands away and keep teasing her and kiss her inner thigh, while my fingers circle at her entrance. I can sense this make her crazy and she moan loud and arch her body and could be orgasm already.

Out of sudden, she pushed me away and ride on me, we locked lips and her hands grab my pistol and aim her entrance, and entered without resistance, and she is damn wet. She cow girl me and my hands play with her boobs and the same time, move upwards my hips to have double actions. Just few minutes, she cum and let go a long loud moan and her body stiff. I pushed her and change to missionary and I thrust her fast and furious, obviously, she caught in surprise and moan loudly. She keep moaning loud and can see her face so sextifaction, and moved lift up her legs and keep thrusting, her head keep moving left and right and loan loudly, she beg me to stop as she cant take it anymore, I moved her hands away and keep thrusting. At one point, she pushed me away and then run to washroom. I am shocked and asked her what happened, she said she need to pee as she has been on orgasm up in heaven non stop for 20 mins. I laughed and told her is squirt, she told me, no wonder, as the feeling is different than peeing. She came back to bed and I pull her to my bed and I put her side way and enter her fiercely. She keep moaning and we keep changing position till both of us spend and yet I have no urgency to unload my army yet. Not sure why, but I just love the sensation to fuck her and I never felt that way before. She is tight. Look at the clock, wow, my records, is been 4 hours. (I looked at the clock when she is out from washroom). She said, I am so powerful, not only on job, but on bed too. She never felt that way, and all the while, the longest she ever had is 10 mins. Told her is getting late, she should go back, she reluctant and said wanna do some more and over night my place.

Me too, I am not done yet, after get out to get some drink, we continue on the bed. This time, I lay her down and I lick her from her back of her head, nose, earlobes, chest, boobs, and further up to her vagina, while she at bottom is licking the same as well, well her hands raise up to grab and stroking my hardon gun, until we are 69 position. She is such a good licker and enjoying her BJ. While her vagina is damn wet until my fingers easily thrust her. As she get high again, she turn and ask me to thrust her hard and fast. She is really enjoying to the max until around half an hour later, I cummed, was wondering she will want my load and hmmm, I am wrong. She asked me to shoot outside and I then shoot at her belly button and collapse on her. Maybe is her BJ make me so enjoy and wanna burst.

After few minutes, I woke up and grab the towel to mop it while she already spent and slept. We both rest until the next day when she woke up, a nice american breakfat in front of her. Hahah.... My treat for her .....

She is so touched and said she never had any guy cooked for her and she hug me tight and cry. I comfort her, stroking her hair and she cry like baby.

After few minutes, she asked me if she could be my gf and I told her I have good feeling about it, but she might want to reconsider, as I am older by 8 years to her. She said, she enjoys with me, no matter whether I agree or not, she will wants to be with me, however, after few more years, she will have to go home as she will marry to her arranged fiance. I was shocked, she said no one know about it, further, her fiance is at overseas and only come back years later. Well, she offered to be my FB, but to certain extend, i have resistance. I just smile to her without any promise.

She wake up dress up and go home....
Old 06-04-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Resa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always enjoyed reading your updates TS
Old 07-04-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Snell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: I am gonna to start new chapter of my sex life - Playing

Awesome story .
Old 07-04-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 0
BigKKB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigKKB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigKKB is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please continue...
Old 07-04-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
ReversePark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!
Old 09-04-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for your compliments.

These few days, keep thinking about one of my sexperience in the past.

I used to go to one of the hair saloon to wash my hair during off day. Is kind of relax and it come with massage.

The hair wash girl is actually the lady boss there, we used to chat almost everything and she knows I am still single and wish to intro a gal for me. I just smiled as is like everyone try to match mate me ... lol..

She get my phone number and said will pass the number to the gal and will call me within a week. The gal is her customer as well. Why not?? lol....

One fine day, receive the call from the gal, and I invited her to have dinner just to know each others. She came with her friend to avoid embarrassment, we had normal chat and nothing happened. Never share where we work but knowing where we stay..... We exchange message over apps and rarely meet up as she work in evening shift in a massage parlor (dont know which one). I am not particular or choose where my friends based on race, work or status actually. Even though I tried to figure out where is work and pay her a surprise, but failed.

One fine day, I have business dinner appointment and drunk that day. Not sure where went wrong, I pressed her number and told her I am drunk, ask her come and pick me up, and she did. She sent me home and take good care of me. The next day morning, when I woke up by disturbing noise from my kitchen, feel irritated, but as I woke up, I am naked. Start try to recall how I come back, how i ended naked and who send me back and more.... I quickly dressed up and went out to check at kitchen. I saw her and I puzzled, how she know which unit and how she got my key....

She saw me and smile to me, and advised me not to drink too much, bad for health. In my mind, I have thousands of questions to ask, but shy to ask. She then asked me to take a sit and have breakfast, plain porridge with canned vege... hhehe.... good though, I have hangover and is good for my appetite due to drunk last night. She told me last night I throw out and my clothes dirty, she has washed for me and haha... hope I do not mind, as she stripped me naked as is not good to sleep with dirty left over on my clothes. I immediately blushed, thinking wth, you stripped me naked?? eh, not fair ler, I dont see yours. As I thought about this, she said, hey... dont think negatively, I just helped to clean you up and not fuss, not photo taken... Anyway, she used to do it for her ex, so no big deal.

I thanks her for take good care of me and then we chat others topic and nothing happened after that. After breakfast, I apologized to her for causing her trouble and take leave to pick me up, I offered her some cash as returned. She is smile and said, is OK, we are friend and we take care each other.

Weeks passed by and felt she is quite a good listener and smart lady, she keep contact each others and sometimes, she invites me to her place, when they have parties or potluck.... This relationship goes on several months until 1 fine day, as called me up and said she is sad, as her bff misunderstand her as her bff bf kind of closed to her. She then told me about her, actually, the guy is her bf before he go after her bff. He is her ex and that is the reason why her bff have misunderstood her. She then told me she is masseur, and sometime she goes on "part time". She likes me and she knows we are not destiny together, and we are just friend. I told her, is ok, hey, I do sometime have FL with me when I go business entertainment too. She said she do not mind, and I said, since is our job will be have to go through this, why need to look down on this. Is a job anyway. She smile, she said I will regret anyway. I told her, just follow the stream.... never know.

Few weeks passed, and one evening, she came to visit me by surprise, she brought some fruits and came to visit me. She washed the fruits and prepared the fruits for us, as she done with her fruits, she came to me and sit real closed to me, I mean REAL CLOSED to me.... I feel strange, She dress normal, and she even feed me fruits. After a few bites, she put down the fruits and she turn to me and kissed me fiercely. I was surprised, but I go with the stream and she slow down her kissed and we had tongue fight. Our hands roaming each other body and by the way, she had firm ass and breast, my cup of tea. As we kissed and cuddle, we strip each other clothes.

As I undone her bra, her two solid breast standing there and greeting my mouth. Heheh...actually she stay not far away from where I stay and she is fair. My hands roam all over her and slowly down south to to her panties off. She trimmed and as I take off her panties, she roll up my shirt and take off, then kissed me and pull me up and take off my underwear. As we stripped naked, I carry her to my bed, and we start kissing again. My hands are busy with her D cup breast and fingers play with her tits.

She moaned and she stare and gave me a fuck me look. Is kind of my standard practice, I like to make her high by kissing her whole body, from head till her toes, never missed any spot, and I do it slow and steady, normally gals will be crazy and wet like hell, at the same time, most of the lady will have their first or second orgasm before I split there legs for me to penetrate. I grab a condom but she stop me and said, that is for customers, not for me. She is clean and she never let her customer fingering or raw. She grabbed my dick and lay down and then split her legs and direct my dick to her entrance. I play around with her entrance with my dick, and damn, she is extremely wet. She moaned and hunger for my penetration, she look at me with desperate fuck me look and her hand grab my dick to her love hole.

I thrust her from slow to fast and from deep to shallow alternatively. She is really horny and keep moaning and arch her body. I know she had mu;tiple orgasm and she is enjoying it very much. Me too. We exchange positions and I think she enjoy me lay side ways and penetrate her from the back, she moaned like hell and keep holding my bag and push towards her. Also, she likes doggie too as after a few thrust, she moaned and arch her body.

We did it like near two hours, and I am start feeling wanna explode and she told me shoot inside as is her safe period and she wants to fill it up in full. I comply and unload my few months savings into her and we spent. I collapse on her and she is panting non stop for a few minutes.

She turned to me and smile. I asked her what happened, she said is been quite a few time, I ran wild in her dream and she has been thinking ML with me for quite a lot of time. Since, today is her off day and she wants to do it. I smile and say, why dont take this on her customer and yet come earn some. She slapped my shoulder and said. Hey, I am not whore that look for money only. Actually, she have quota to meet per month, she have to have her clientele, but those will not come free, have to sacrifice to make a living. Taking customers is not her will, but what else to attract them to come always? I understand and I apology to her. She is quiet and then she said, she just wants to be happy with me and no string attached. She dont want me to go and find her as no point pay money to her company while she just make a small cut. she said she is clean, no worry as she is careful with her customer. Just go to hotel room, take a shower, fuck and then go. But the feeling I gave her is relaxing, not kind of kinky thing i expect from her. She cherished our friendship and she wants me to let her know if I mind.

Told her, while just go with the stream, never know. We kissed again and going for another 2 rounds until the next morning, I woke up late and asked her feel at home and I rushed to wash up and goes to office.

Sometimes, I just felt, is it the way I treat the lady or attracted by my charm, hahahah.... dont wanna know, just enjoy.....
Old 13-04-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
LittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for next update.
Old 14-04-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Boaring8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent .
Old 15-04-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, more updates of it will be great. support support.
Old 15-04-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

ehh how come story started with wife at home, then now become single.
Old 15-04-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3497 / Power: 11
launua2 has a reputation beyond reputelaunua2 has a reputation beyond reputelaunua2 has a reputation beyond reputelaunua2 has a reputation beyond reputelaunua2 has a reputation beyond reputelaunua2 has a reputation beyond reputelaunua2 has a reputation beyond reputelaunua2 has a reputation beyond reputelaunua2 has a reputation beyond reputelaunua2 has a reputation beyond reputelaunua2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
nice story, more updates of it will be great. support support.
4 pts.added back

Queue empty

2ndX Queue , everlasty , devilchan78 , sanuuk, dvilla, TwinTowers, izaaat, Cloudy80, Jay Chou, S.B.Y.1, ejectjoy, zl1983
Old 15-04-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
defired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro TS, pls continue soon
Old 16-04-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by launua2 View Post
4 pts.added back
Thanks for the points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1