The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!
Adventure with tour guide

Presently in Mongolia Ulaanbaatar, weather is extremely cold over here from -16C to -40C at night. Clearing my annual leave, I decided to come over to chill over til next year. Free n easy, I hired a local tour guide to bring me around. A nice tall native girl about 23years old was assigned to me. She is a undergrad and doing part time guide. Joy looks pretty and tall, resembles HK TVB actress Jacqueline Chong. She brings me around town and showing me around all the statues and museums. Joy is a cool gal and when she smiles, it really brighten up the day. As the weather is really cold and sometimes sudden dip to even lower temperature. Today while waiting for Joy, the hotel staff told me not advisable to go out as the temperature may dip to -30C. Joy arrived in her car but told me it was very cold now. Looking at her rosy cheeks and pouting lips and still rubbing her hands in leather gloves, I told her we can probably wait out in my room until the temperature change for the better. I ordered coffee and finger food to my room and Joy proceeded with me to my room. Coffee and food were served and both of us sat back and relax. She was amazed by the size of my junior suite and told me its her first time coming in to this hotel room. As the heater already on, I told her to remove her cardigan, sweater gloves and boots to make herself comfortable. She look really nice with T shirt on, fair rosy skin, long wavy hair and long legs. Joy was stretching her body and looking at my bath tub. I told her she can proceed to take a hot bath and relax. She looked thrilled and told me she was tired and need it to perk her up.
Old 19-12-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!
Re: Adventure with tour guide

Joy spring up from the couch and walk towards the bathroom. Her actions caused her breasts to jiggle and seems huge to me. Walking towards the bathroom, her rear looks full, firm and round. Joy prepare the hot water for the bath tub and proceed to close the bathroom door. I was thinking.. ..but suddenly after few mins.
J: Hey, can you come to the bathroom? ! ( she shouted)
J: the door is not locked.
H: what happened? Anything serious? (as I open the door slowly)
I looked into the misty room and saw that she was lying in the bubble bath with her long legs propped up at the side of the tub. Rested on the head rest with her long hair bun up, her rosy cheeks and pouting lips looked so tempting. She opened her eyes and stare at me.
J: Hi sir, can you help me massage my shoulders? These few days of coldness had caused some pain to my shoulders.
H: Oh sure, I am good in Thai massage. ( after chionging so many years in LOS)
J: You can remove your shirt, I don't want to wet your expensive shirt.
H: haha, if you don't mind, I can remove everything.
J: No way, don't bully me ok ( pouting her lips)
I remove my shirt and asked her to turn her back to me in the bath tub. She propped her legs up at the other side of the tub and bend her head forward. Looking at those long fair silky legs, my little bro is throbbing inside my shorts. Her neck look so inviting and delicious.
J: can you massage harder? I can feel the knots relieving now.
H: you sure? Don't scream in pain ok.
J: just do it. I feel good.
She closed her eyes and enjoy the increased force on her shoulders. Her breasts looked huge but blocked by the bubbles.
H: Joy, are you still studying?
J: Yeah, now term break and trying to earn some money.
H: Why don't you go for holidays with your BF?
J: BF? He's just like to enjoying his gaming, not interested going any where.
H: Oh.. He only likes gaming? How about you?
J: Me? He likes gaming more than me. I just his food companion.
H: Come on. You are pretty, don't he have any urge?
J: You mean sex?. ..We did it once in a while. Hmmmm. .
Lying in front of me, a pretty sex starved naked lady. My mind is thinking..
Old 19-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

I slowly massage way down her back and blew some air onto her neck. She moan softly with closed eyes. I do this routine few times and seems to trigger her sensitive zone. I move and massage her underside of her breasts and blew her neck. She open her eyes looked at me with lust and close her eyes again. I kiss and lick her neck and massage her breasts. Her moans in lust made my cock rise up. Her 36C breasts are so full and soft. As I lick her neck, I start to fondle her nipples. I lifted up her breasts and tune her long pink nipples. Her nipples erected really fast and she moans loudly. I guess her neck and nipples are her sensitive zones. I french kiss her and rubbed her nipples and breasts hard. She arched her back up and moaned loudly. She kissed me hard, with tongue swirling inside my mouth and saliva drooling.
J: Remove your shorts, I want to feel you.
H: You sure you can take it?
J: You are bad, you bully me and started the fire in me. I feel so hot now.
H: You need my water pipe to extinguish your fire?
J : yes! Yes!
H: Just say Please my dear will do.
J: YES! YES! Please my dear.. PLEASE!
I took off my shorts and release my dragon. She gripped and stared at it.
J: It's long, so thick and hard.
H: It's gets longer if you rubbed it.
I pulled her up and drained out the water. I rinsed off the bubbles from her body and slowly rubbed the bubbles off her long legs. I rubbed slowly on the inner thighs up to her vagina. She was clean shaved and the pink labia looked so fresh. She was biting her lips and moaning softly. Her long erected pink nipples shivering on her 36 C breasts as I licked at legs and clit dry.
We walked out to the king size bed, looked at the mirror as I kissed her hard. She returned her kisses furiously and keep thugging on my cock. My hands are busy rubbing her clit and breast. The wonderful fun bags are so nice and soft to knead.
J: OMG! Yours is really big. I don't think I can take it.
H: You are already dripping with juice...sure you will like it.
Standing at the mirror, I looked at her lustful looks when I start digging her vagina. She was already dripping wet as I dig and also bite her pouting lips.
J: oh! Oh! Please, please give it to me.. I want your hot rod.
H: This is just the beginning , still more pleasures coming up.
J: No, I want it now, put it in.
H: Lady Joy, I'm not pleasured yet. I still waiting.
Looking at her desperate lustful look, I have to endure and get the best from her.

Last edited by hatyaiking; 19-12-2019 at 07:48 PM. Reason: amended inputs
Old 19-12-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
cubor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start bro, more please!!
Old 19-12-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. More please
Old 19-12-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Up TS some points for the story. Please continue.
Old 19-12-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
SmokingCigars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, please keep going!
Old 19-12-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

She pull me and sat me down on the bed. She kneels down and put her head near my cock.
J: I will pleasure you now, I like you thick and hot rod.
She licks my shaft head and smiles at me.
J: Your shaven cock and balls looked so nice and strong. They smells and tastes nice too.
H: It will gets better and stronger if you kiss and pet them.
She looks at me and she slowly use her mouth to engulf my cock head and bobbed her head up and down. Her hands massaging my balls. Her pouting lips are really made for BBBJ, it feels so good. The tight vacuum sucking sensation over the head is so wonderful. My hands are grabbing on her fun bags and squeezing them.
H: Oh my God, you are really a good sucker.
J: Your cock is so nice and warm and taste good too. My BF one so bushy and smelly. His hairs always poke my nostrils.
H: Hmm.. Argh.... I maintain my cock well and later it will show its power. Keep going deeper.
J: Argh... hmm.. hmm.. give to me, show me the power.
She shifted to lick my balls while stroking my cock. She suck and lick my sack with the correct pressure and makes me feel like cumming. I haven't had my fun yet on her and I planning to blow my full load into her. I lift up her head and look at her lustful eyes.
H: Ok, I feel great now, it's my turn to bring you to heaven.
Old 19-12-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MazHa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent...
Old 19-12-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice story here, camping here for more hot juicy updates, cheers!
Old 19-12-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks. Uppz 😄
Old 20-12-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewC View Post
Up TS some points for the story. Please continue.
Thanks bro.
Old 20-12-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzz View Post
Thanks. Uppz 😄
Thanks bro.
Old 20-12-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 20
farkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to behold

Good story and Camping for updates.. brownies given.
Old 20-12-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
MoanAboutPogba is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoanAboutPogba is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please continue your juicy adventure TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1