The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 22-11-2020, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 9
winner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant future
Re: What do you think are the options for a 48-years-old single S'porean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
HAHAHAHAH dota kids are better then this
you are a retarded crazy dog!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-11-2020, 04:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 9
LooksLikeJesus is a splendid one to beholdLooksLikeJesus is a splendid one to beholdLooksLikeJesus is a splendid one to beholdLooksLikeJesus is a splendid one to beholdLooksLikeJesus is a splendid one to beholdLooksLikeJesus is a splendid one to beholdLooksLikeJesus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner1 View Post
you are a crazy retarded scum PRC-hater motherfucker barking mad dog!

your prostitute whore mother got fucked by a dog and then gave birth to you this motherfucker barking scum mad dog!

you are a very low-income total loser jealous lonely unmarried scum dog that have no offsprings!

I am now already happily enjoying my retirement and I am enjoying my grandfatherhood everyday!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very painfully and very horribly in road accidents very soon!

I think if you want me dead, you need to try harder.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-11-2020, 04:53 AM
Samster

winner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
I think if you want me dead, you need to try harder.
you this crazy total loser retarded scum dog is already dead now!
Old 22-11-2020, 04:54 AM
Samster

LooksLikeJesus is a splendid one to beholdLooksLikeJesus is a splendid one to beholdLooksLikeJesus is a splendid one to beholdLooksLikeJesus is a splendid one to beholdLooksLikeJesus is a splendid one to beholdLooksLikeJesus is a splendid one to beholdLooksLikeJesus is a splendid one to behold

Boss, this looney harass me again. Oh, to who it may concern. You're blocked.
Old 22-11-2020, 04:56 AM
Samster

I am still alive and you cannot do anything about it. Haha!
Old 22-11-2020, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quote:

Boss, this looney harass me again. Oh, to who it may concern. You're blocked.
you this crazy total loser retarded PRC-hater scum mad dog is already dead now!

And you also committed blasphemy(look at the avatar picture you chosen to use in this sex forum), you this scum mad dog will rot in hell forever and your soul will be forever tormented for all eternity!
Old 22-11-2020, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am still alive and you cannot do anything about it. Haha!
you this crazy total loser retarded PRC-hater scum mad dog is already dead now!

you this crazy total loser scum mad dog and all your whole family will all die very painfully and very horribly in road accidents very soon!

And you also committed blasphemy(look at the avatar picture you chosen to use in this sex forum), you this scum mad dog will rot in hell forever and your soul will be forever tormented for all eternity!
Old 22-11-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 12
HonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgsk View Post
While I commend your concern for your uncle, many things have to be addressed before this question.

Have a talk with him about your thoughts and ask him to tell you his life story and his views on life before taking it any further. From what you said, the foreign wife is only a replacement for his periodic physical needs. That is no basis to get married. For an occasional glass of milk, you don't need to own your own cow. Also, you mentioned that he is currently cash flow tight, consider that.
No matter what don't ever get married, at his age it best to just look for a companion...no point to get tie down with commitments..not forgetting how brutal the women charter act here is....if he marries effectively half of his asset will sooner or later goes to the half in the event the marriage don't work out..
Old 22-11-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 12
HonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
what is the half asset rule?? like a prenup??
prenup are not recognize nor enforceable in singapore kangaroo court context...all divorce in singapore even if marriage is registered overseas will have to follow singapore rules..
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 9
iluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner1 View Post
you are a jealous crazy retarded scum fucktard dog!

It is very obvious that you are also a PRC-hater!

Because after Limpeh posted the TS ask only about foreign female companion in his post and the TS totally never ask about local female companion in his post, you this PRC-hater scum dog gets triggered!

It is very obvious that you are a very low-income sinkie-chinese born in the 1970s! Becos from my past 30 years observation, only these 2 profile types very hates the China-chinese and always discriminates against the China-chinese, 1) working-class indians of any age and 2) very low-income sinkie-chinese born between 1960s to mid-1980s.

you this scum PRC-hater total loser retarded dog must be very ashamed of yourself!

I, Limpeh although half of my ancestors are Malay, But I always treat the PRCs very well and I have never discriminated against the PRCs. I even donated SGD $20,000 during the 2008 Sichuan Earthquake to the China Red Cross society in 2008!

It is you this scum dog that 没家教!your useless prostitute whore mother never teach you that you being chinese race you should not discriminate against the China-chinese becos your own grandparents are also chinaman ah tiong!

But you being chinese race, you are shamelessly very anti-China-chinese and you shamelessly and wickedly want to discriminate against the China new immigrants and China-chinese!

That is why your karma is very bad! you are now already very close to 50-years-old, but you still have no wife and have no offsprings and you will die a very lonely pathetic dog!

Other men at your age, they are already happily married for many years already and their children now are already teenagers or even enlisted in NS already!

It is you this scum dog that post nonsense!

you are also a brainless retarded PRC-hater liar dog same as that racist PRC-haters scum dogs Tomcrazydog and macrickcrazydog becos that china bride and her singaporean handicapp husband have been married for already 19 years now! And you three PRC-haters retarded dogs still want to lie that there is no proof that their marriage is happy.

If the china bride want to run away, it is common sense during her first 3 years of marriage after getting her PR she would have run away but she sticked with her handicapped singaporean husband for already 19 years now and still counting! And as explained in my earlier postings, she also brought money to the singaporean husband becos now their hawker business is rely solely on her cooking skills , her handicapped singaporean husband don't know how to cook those hokkien province delicacies!

His china wife stayed on with a low-income no-skill singaporean handicapped husband for 19 years and still counting, and somemore their hawker business is rely solely on her china wife's cooking skills becos the singaporean husband don't know how to cook those hokkien province's dishes. And her singaporean handicapped husband has said many times that her china wife is the best gift that Heaven sent to him. He himself said that if his china wife never marry him, he said he most probably will be selling tissue papers for 3 packets at $1 at MRT stations. Their son are already in his 2nd year of Polytechnic! All these are already common sense proofs that this china bride is a very good woman and yet you this retarded brainless PRC-hater crazy dog still crazily posts there is no proof that the singaporean handicapped man has married a good china wife??

you are a crazy retarded brainless total loser scum fucktard dog!
有家教 but end up scolding people's parents.

I am really like you; your post really makes me look like a saint.

In any case your 'gifts of advice or comments' I cannot accept so too bad your have to use them yourself.

By the way I think you are mistaken, I really like PRCs, PRC women that is.
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post

In any case your 'gifts of advice or comments' I cannot accept so too bad your have to use them yourself.

you are a retarded crazy total loser scum dog!

your prostitute whore parents never give you 家教!

And you are a very retarded liar dog!

For males, all males will be attracted to very pretty women(and is a well-known fact that Northern-China women are much prettier and have much better complexion than singaporean-born chinese women, hence a racist PRC-hater that hates the china-chinese can also be often having sex with PRCs women but in the the PRC-hater's hearts is still very hates the China-chinese)

Another example is that hardcore racist PRC-hater scum dog with the username of watmidoin. That racist PRC-hater scum dog got post before he intensely hates all PRCs and wishes to see china-chinese suffer, But yet in another thread , that dog posted his frequent sexual adventures with very pretty China women.

Hence a racist PRC-hater male dog can on one hand intensely hates the china-chinese and always discriminates against the china-chinese but yet at the same time he is very attracted to those very pretty china women and enjoys having sex with those very pretty china women.

During the Nazi Germany, got many german Nazis SS they intensely hates all Jews but yet at the same time they will rape Jewish young women and have sex with young jewish women.

From the way you support that 2 racist PRC-hater scum dogs Tomcrazydog and macrickcrazydog, it is already very very obvious that you yourself is also a racist PRC-hater retarded liar scum dog!

you this crazy retarded liar scum dog and all your whole family will all die very painfully and very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Last edited by winner1; Yesterday at 06:49 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
macrick is a name known to allmacrick is a name known to allmacrick is a name known to allmacrick is a name known to allmacrick is a name known to allmacrick is a name known to all
Talking Re: What do you think are the options for a 48-years-old single S'porean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post

That guy has issues, mental issues to be exact. By observing his latest post, one can tell that his train of logic is like the MRT, frequent breakdowns.

I doubt this guy is loaded as he claimed. Rich people don't go around declaring that they are rich and successful. Only delusional/crazy people do.
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
That guy has issues, mental issues to be exact. By observing his latest post, one can tell that his train of logic is like the MRT, frequent breakdowns.

I doubt this guy is loaded as he claimed. Rich people don't go around declaring that they are rich and successful. Only delusional/crazy people do.
you are a shameless mentally-deranged retarded crazy PRC-hater mad dog!

Limpeh enjoy very much bashing you these racist PRC-hater total loser mad dogs! And I'm confirmed richer than you!

I am now a very happy carefree 61-year-old retiree enjoying life everyday and enjoying my grandfatherhood. I have 2 wonderful grandchildren.

Like I wrote above, these 3 groups of people are most racist against the China-chinese,and most discriminates against the China-chinese 1)working-class indians, 2)very low-income sinkie-chinese born between 1960s to mid-1980s and 3) those hongkies born after 1990.

I am very sure you are not an indian and you are not a hongkonger!

I am very sure you are a very low-income sinkie-chinese born between 1960s to mid-1980s!

your prostitute whore mother never give you 家教!causing you this shameless dog to hate your own heritage and hate your own roots and hate your own motherland race!

Malaysian-malays from UMNO and PAS also can accept the large numbers of China new immigrants living in Malaysia(during the 2018 Malaysia General Election,
Not a single UMNO candidate or PAS candidate criticize the large numbers of China new immigrants staying in Malaysia) but you your grandparents are chinaman ah tiongs but yet you persecute the China-chinese and you shamelessly want to discriminates against the China-chinese in singapore!

your karma is very bad!

you this crazy retarded total loser scum dog and all your whole family will all die very painfully and die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Last edited by winner1; Yesterday at 08:29 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deematter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chance always there, see whether you want to step out. Can try date a girl in sb or mingle around.
Old Today, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 9
iluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post

I agree about the mental issues part, clearly he is suffering from some mental problems.

I think we should cut him some slack.

Whether he is rich or not, well take it with a pinch of salt, probably by claiming to rich, he feels rich.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1