The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2008, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ilovetatboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New colleague doing BJ for me

Dear bros,

I am very new here and have read many juicy stories which some of the bros provided. Thus, I gonna share my own story . It happened couple of years back..............

I was smoking downstairs, chatting with a security guard through the guard window at my office building. In the exchange of visitors pass shelve there, I happened to see a pretty face IC, with "kapo" curiousity, I took it in my hand and see. I asked, "Bang (Bro in Malay), who is this lady?" Guard replied, "Oh, this gal is here for interview." Scanned through the particulars and return back to the shelve. Thinking of myself, this gal looks pretty sweet in the ic, 9 years younger than me. I am 30. She's staying my next neighbourhood.

New month arrived, office came a new colleague. OH MY, it's that gal who came for interview the other day! Head of department brings her around for introduction. When came to my desk, We shook hands and look deeply into each other's eyes. She's young, fair, long hair, big eyes and beautiful .....Her name is "C". She's sitting few tables infront of me. I often move my head to the left and catch a glimpse of her. When "C" has queries about work, she will turn back and ask the colleague behind. From there, her vision often sat on my direction and our eyes met again. This happened several times.

It's been a week and we did not speak to each other evensince she joined. But understand from the collegues she has a boyfriend. Steven who is my colleague, organised a singing session on my birthday that night. She's invited too. It's at a neighbourhood KTV so we decided to dress casual. I wore 3/4 berms and T-Shirt. "C" was wearing a pink spaghetti top and white shorts. WOW ! Her legs are damn SWEE !!There were beers, hard liqour. The gals didn't drink much as they want to maintain their image. For the guys, we drink and party like nobody business.

At this time, most of the guys were quite tipsy, but the gals aren't drinking. Then Steven challenged the ladies. He ordered a bottle of Tequila. All ladies rejected him initially but Steven continue trying. "Don't be spoilspot leh!" With much persuade, "C" and "D" finally agreed to play. Steven pulled me to the game too. 4 of us started "popping" the Tequila. From my lazy eyes, I can see "C" is drunk. She keep falling off from the sofa and require assistance from other gals. 2am, Party's over. As "C" is the only person stay next my neighbourhood, I volunteered to send her back. Guarantee her safety to all colleagues. The gals compromised and share cab home themselves.

I held her by the waist as she can hardly walk properly. We slowly walked towards the multistorey carpark to get my car. I lay her gently to the passenger seat, start the car, on Aircon. I look at her. Her eyes are shut. My oh my ... she's so sexy. Left black brastrap nearly falling off. Nice booby yet not that small. thigh to legs looks delicious. My vision is so blurred I know I can't drive at all. I decided to get out of the car and have a puff. Also to cool off myself.

Get back to my car and rest. Out of sudden, she switched position and lie her head to my laps Her head is lying on my DiDi ! My heart is pumping virgously! From my top view I look down, I can see clearly see Man U put 1/2 ball. My lust has totally taken control over me !!! Dick gets harden. I slowly move her head towards my stomach. Discreetly pull down my berms and brief halfway. My dick at this time also "pop" out infront of her face. "C" was half awake by my movement. Saw her eyes lazily open and scare the hell of me ! I acted to be very drunk, rest my head at the window and pretend to sleep (with 1 eye slight open peeping at her). To my wildest surprise !! She actually opens her mouth and start BJ me !!! She jolly well knows what I want ! At this point, I know I can't be shy anymore. However, this is my first time someone BJ me while i am sitting at the driver's seat ! My left hand starts to caress her and go inside her shorts. As I continued to hunt for the cunt, I felt it's clean shaved. Touched her flesh within my fingers. She suddenly stop BJ and turn her head around, look at me. I thought she was offended and I went motionless with eyes wide open ! She stared at me for while and smile. Then turn back and continue BJ. I start fingering her and she was moaning while blowing. However, her BJ skill sucks. In the end, I have to jerk off myself and shot the load to her face & hair. I apologised, took out wet tissue and wipe her.... I send her home.

They next day, we pretended nothing happened but deep inside me, I know how alcohol actually work wonders at times ....
Old 19-11-2008, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18973 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New colleague doing BJ for me

nice 1..

any more to continue this nice thread?
Old 19-11-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

No foreplay and dive straight to the hard core thingy?
Old 19-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: New colleague doing BJ for me

Carry on please...
Old 19-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Returns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls continue..thanks!
Old 19-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
haiti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Couple of years back? Then there must be more stories!! LOL.. Nice story bro!

Past FR:19 20 21 22 23
Old 19-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Randy_Panty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You good man!! Nice experience...
Old 19-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
Zhao Zi Long deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start off...camping here for more
Old 20-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ilovetatboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all brudders reading this thread and those who have replied. Let me continue from here .......

We didn't talk to each other until the next day. She's wearing a white office shirt nicely match with pink silky skirt to the knee. MAN ... she looks gorgeous
and her "S" figure will makes you nosebleed. Her butt curve perfectly fit with that skirt together with visable thin thong shape! SHE'S SO DAMN SEXY !!! As I walk passed her table, I accidently peep between second and third button of her shirt. Sexy red bra with half cup was immediately captured before my eyes. She's not those types who thinks herself as a executive class (As she's indeed pretty). Of cos she's not a slut either. From the way she speaks and behaves, i recon she's a cute and yet always bring out a beautiful smile. Her cheeks are rosy and 2 dimples sink in whenever she smiles. She definitely has her own attitude.

When hitting lunchtime clock, I pluck up my courage, call her extension and ask her for lunch. She agreed. Get into my car and drove off. Throughout the journey, she keep quiet looking outside the window. I think she felt shy inside the car as we are back to "The Happening Scene". While walking into the shopping mall, I can sensed many pair of eyes were staring at her. I felt so proud with her by my side. Finally we settle down in a restaurant and order steaks. During our lunch, I started by striking this statement, "I am sorry on that night ... was pretty high and drunk....and it just happened...."i did it willingly, you didn't forced me so why say sorry?" She replied with a smile. I felt instantly relieved by her words. We then discussed about her relationship. She said she's having bad times with her boyfriend. Her feelings for her boyfriend has faded eversince he 2 timer though she has forgiven him. We chatted happily over the meal looking at her eyes, but my whole mind was that fateful night with her. I just can't forget the way she BJ for my little brother and the way she moans..... I thought such good deal will not happen again but who knows ......
Old 20-11-2008, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
knownuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good one.. u mean there was no progress from there on?
Old 20-11-2008, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Lenova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLenova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I also want to have this kind of luck. Will stay here to learn more
Old 20-11-2008, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 17
limkua is a name known to alllimkua is a name known to alllimkua is a name known to alllimkua is a name known to alllimkua is a name known to alllimkua is a name known to all

really envy youy bro to have such encounter.....
Old 21-11-2008, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

First thread you said "her BJ sucks", then 2nd thread you said "you can't forget the way she BJ". So is good or bad???
Old 21-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 22
senilespikey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
First thread you said "her BJ sucks", then 2nd thread you said "you can't forget the way she BJ". So is good or bad???
erm, good or bad bj will definitely remember if it is by someone so pretty (as described by TS) and a colleague....
Old 21-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Bro you are sharp to the details....maybe TS enjoy the BJ because it comes from a Chio new colleague....but didn't suck that well lah can be better if she is willing to BJ him more often

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1