The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
allenwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Life Story

Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody told you it was a happy tale, if somebody said I was just your average guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied. But let me assure you, this, like any other story worth telling, --- Spiderman (Peter Parker)

All these are based on True Story

[Part 1]

Certain day in 2003

At that time , the art of the state technology to know more girls was MIRC. I could spent hours and hours online chatting with gers , hopefully to ask them out

Finally, with some luck , i managed to chat with a lady (Jas). Jas was in her early 30s and married to a rich guy who flown around doing business. Being a typically tai tai , she stays in semi-d, she doesnt have to work and spent money without blinking of her eyes. Of cos, being bored at home , she started to MIRC to past her time.

After getting to know Jas, we almost chatted every night for months online till the wee hour on food and music, dirty joke, and ways of improving sex.

One fine day, she smsed me that her desktop had broken down and she is not able to get online. Being a 'helpful' and technical guy, i offered my help to fix the problem. Without much thinking, i jumped into my bike and headed over to her place. (The place that she stay was quite remote)

As i was reaching my destination, a sudden thought came through my mind...
"Is she pretty?"

"Ding Dong" , i rang the door bell. Within seconds, the main gate opened. In front of me , was Jas. She was petite , sweet looking, long brown hair and she look in her early 20s. She was wearing a pink tube and blue shorts (It was very short) that day. I could see her deep cleavage that gave me a hard-on on the spot.

(Story fast forwarded)

I was dismantling her machine while she was standing behind me... Distracted by her sweet perfume scent, i cut my fingers while trying to pull out the graphic card. Blood was gushing of the cut ,before i could do anything, Jas took my finger insisted into her mouth , sucking it hard trying to stop the blood. At that point of time, My dick almost poked through my boxer.

Me: Wow , you are sucking on my finger
Jas: I am trying to stop the bleeding, what are you implying?
Me: You are good at it
Jas: Dont try to be chicky
Me: I am just pushing my luck
Jas: Try harder

I grasp her from the back and hold her tight to my body (with my finger still in her mouth). I could feel my dick pressing against her body. She tried to struggle but I hold her tighter and closer. I took my chance and blww a gust of air into her deep cleavage , she shivered. She look straight into my eyes and sucking my finger harder. Before i know it, her small little hands were squeezing my dick. Of cos, i had to counter by letting my fingers roaming into her shorts. Damn she was not wearing any panties, clean shaven pussy and she was wet (Damn wet, like water gushing out of a tap)

Jas: You are really pushing your luck
Me: I believe i did a good job
Jas: Show me you can do the best job

She took my finger out her mouth and started headed downwards. Off came my shorts and boxer, the next moment , my dick was in her mouth... (That was my first blow job). The feeling was sensationally... Her tongue licking the dick head, going deep into her throat.. I felt that i am going to burst any moment... With the small head taking control over the big head, I held her up , undress her and attacked her 32B breast.... She started moaning... and continuing to stroke my dick. I could feel the heat and about explode dick yearning for her pussy... i turned her around with her back facing me, i thrust my dick into her wet pussy , squeezing her breast ,with her moaning even louder...

Jas: Yesss Baby Yesss baby, Please bang me harder... Make me yours...

We continued with the same position for a while before I am about to cum.

Me: I am cumming...
Jas: Me too.... , dont stop
Me: I can't cum inside you ....
Jas: I dont care, just bang me harder... Please.. please dont stop... Arghhh...
Me: All right, you ask for it..

With last few hard bangs, i cum into her. We rested for a while on the floor before clearing up the mess...

Me: How was my performance?
Jas: Pretty good but room for improvement. I can see that you enjoyed the blowjob a lot
Me: Of cos, I have given my first time to you
Jas: Is that true? Next time , i give you something even better.
Me: I am looking forward to it....

Eventually, the computer was fixed. We had our dinner nearby before i headed home.

This was the starting story of Jas and me. Please stay tune for more exciting story.
Old 14-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
deadonarrival deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Life Story

camping.. camping...
Old 14-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SBF Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The narration quite mechanical...nevertheless good try.
Old 14-05-2009, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ts,

Nice story, camping here.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 15-05-2009, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBF Boy View Post
The narration quite mechanical...nevertheless good try.
Probably it's my virgin post ... As i go along , i will included more details

Stay Tune.
Old 15-05-2009, 08:58 AM
Samster

More stories coming up
Old 15-05-2009, 02:21 PM
Samster

[Part 2]

The ever first blow job i had in my life given by Jas was unforgettable. I spent sleepless night , thinking of that moment wanking myself...... (Till now, as i am typing, i remember the feeling.... chilled me down my spine. )

"Beep Beep" goes my SMS.

Jas: "Hey, hot weather today. wanna go for a swim?"
Me: "Go where Swim?"
Jas: "My condo at Bayshore"
Me: " Wow, you got how many property? Ok loh what time and address?"
Jas: " Meet me at XXXXXX condo, 230pm".

Pack my stuffs, hop on my bike... off i go. I stay in the West so travelling to the East is a torture... Anyway... Jas was there at the condo entrance waiting.. clear the security guard.. parked my bike... headed up her apartment.

Me: "Nice Place you got" (Retro Style Theme)
Jas: "Thank you I design it myself" (She was a Designer student from TP)
Jas: " Get changed, I need a swim desperately"
Me" " Me too" (Of cos i am thinking otherwise)

While waiting for her to change, i was enjoying the big clear windows panel that face the East Coast Park. It like a "live" paint portrait. Jas came out...

With a 2 pc pink bikini on her petite body, Halter neck top piece that show out halves of her 32B breasts, Tight fitting bottom that show her tiny little waist.Her firm butt and glowing legs are appealing to me..... My dick was "growing", I could feel the heat and hard on..

Jas: "How's my new bikini?, I got it yesterday"
Me: Stunned* "Erm nice, got body you have"
Jas: "Why aint you changed?"
Me: "I got my swimming trunk inside. Just stripped of my shorts and i am good to go"
Jas: "Let's go then"

We headed down the pool. At 3pm, there were no one... Nice pool with good view. Left our stuffs at corner, and i started to undress.. The next moment, Jas burst into laughter....

Me: what's so funny?
Jas: Your Triangle piece of cloth looks too small for you, it can't even cover your bushy hair.. haha

I look down.. I felt very paiseh.. trying to find a hole and struck my head in... Grabbed my goggles,dive straight into the pool... and swam for laps... (min 20 laps before i stop). Look around for Jas and she was swimming oncoming toward me... My evil thoughts came, I took the opportunity , submerged into the water... There it was.. Her half protected breast... with deep cleavage was "waving" at me... It's like asking to squeeze them hard... How i wished that i could bonk her again... Jas stopped beside me... We chatted for a while and headed back to her place. (No Hanky Panky in the pool )

Jas: "Ok Bushy boy, you can use the bathroom in the masterbed room. I gonna make some tea first.
Me: "Please lah.. .I paiseh liao... dont tease me"... "

With my head down and i head toward the bathroom period.

This is the part where is all started......

Jas gatecrashed into the bathroom, took me by surprise... She had the cheeky look on her face with both hands behind her back....

Jas: "I'm back"
Me: Trying to cover up many parts as possible "What are you doing?"
Jas: "I wanna do something to you now"

My heart pound.... Is it what i am thinking? Another mind blowing BJ? My dick began to rise.... Jas pull her hands to the front.. There was a pair of scissors, A shaver and shaving cream... (Anti Climax)

Jas: "Hands up, Bushy boy, Auntie Jas gonna show you what's called clean shave."
Me: "Mai Lah... I shy" (Trying to brush her off)
Jas: "Guai, I promised i will be gentle" (Showing me her innocent face)

With her plead, I gave in and she went on with her work While i close my eyes, enjoying her little hands, lifting my erected dick up and down..

Jas: "done. Clean shaven birdie"
Me: " Wah, I given you another of my first time to you"
Jas: "Dont you feel airy and good. Oh wait, there is something there"

Before i know, Jas went down on me, swirling her tongue on my dick head before she engulfed it into her small mouth and began to suck.After a few sucking and swallowing of my dick, She started to lick the pee hole in motion.. Downward to my balls gently sucking... and went upward continue swallowing..... It was mind blowing.. I removed her halter neck bikini ,started rubbing her nipples and groping her breast while she moan softly...

Me: "Damn you are good. I feel like i gonna cum"
Jas:"Oh no, you cant cum till i cum.... "

She stood up, removed her underwear... I could feel her hands on my erected dick. Stroking it slowly and very gently, working her magic on my genitals..... She led me to the bed while we were passionate frenching.. She pushed me to bed... and sat right on top.. guiding my dick into her... My whole dick was swallowed by her wet pussy... Jas began to rock gently as her moaning was getting louder and louder...

Jas: "Arghh... Arghh... , I love the size of your dick, Arghh.. I can do this everyday... every min... "

I was too shiok to reply. Groping her breast , Sucking her erected nipples hard.. Enjoying every moment... She grabbed me by the arms and started to rock faster. I could hear her heavy panting. Her cunt muscle tightly clamping my dick as i feel its contractions around my piece of rod. At the same time,I could feel her pussy juice flowing down my clean shaven balls... She began to rock faster and vigorously. Finally, she let out a loud moan with a shivering...

Me: "I gonna cum .... I cant endure anymore"
Jas: "Where do you want to cum?"
Me: "I dont care... anywhere... I am going to cumm......."

Jas stood up and planted her mouth on my about to explode dick... She went sucking slow to hard..... finally i cum into her mouth... She continued to do till my dick went soft...it's was sex in the heaven... She ran to the toilet and split out the cum... Back on the bed...

Jas: "Was that good?"
Me: "Good? It was sex in heaven"
Jas: "I enjoyed it"

I gave her a peck , hugged her tight and we went to bed...
Old 15-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
funtasy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Virgin but decent attempt. Thanks.
Old 15-05-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
deadonarrival deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woah... even when i reading this,i feel excited too
Old 15-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
thaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: My Life Story

good story Ts , hope to hear more from you...Dont Let Our Cocks Hanging There Hard For So long Period..Keep Those Stories Comming....
Old 16-05-2009, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
Lovable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a life! Tell us more about it.
Old 16-05-2009, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

good life u have TS... setting my SAR 41 rifle here.. wif grenades
Old 16-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

another great story brewing here liao.
will be dropping by more often for the updates.
kumsia kumsia bro allenwood.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 16-05-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Good for you, brudder Allenwood. You have a wonderful story on-going here. Do hope to hear more of the 1st times you have with this sexciting local milf.
Old 16-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, hope to hear from u more in future!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1