The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2002, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Prime2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where are all the gals?

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro kid, this sounds familiar .... hor , bro prime .... *wink wink* .... but in the end, all gamblers and non gamblers still play the same GL Cup and have a wild time partying.

King, no GL cup for me for the next one or two weeks, can watch WC semi final and see how they Kelong........hehehe.......

Prime2000
Old 23-06-2002, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 22
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: It is all about balls

Quote:
brothers, it is all about balls although it is played differently. When one game is on the other is on hold.

Even like betting, win balls go play GL balls, lose play own balls .... hee hee
Bro Kid, so it is good then that I am not to concerned sacrificing 45 minutes of one ball game so that I can have my choice of playing partner for the other ball game while all Bros are watching the first ball game..... if you get this badly structured statement hehehheh

Regards

Jang
Old 23-06-2002, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Different Cups

bro prime, WC will end this week but GL Cup will not end and it will not kelong... it goes on and on .....

Quote:
Originally posted by Prime2000

King, no GL cup for me for the next one or two weeks, can watch WC semi final and see how they Kelong........hehehe.......

Prime2000

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 23-06-2002, 03:12 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: It is all about balls

bro jang, i think I know what you are trying to say ... WC is better for brothers like you to get gals that you want during the matches ..... GL Cup over WC .... right?

Quote:
Originally posted by Jang5556

Bro Kid, so it is good then that I am not to concerned sacrificing 45 minutes of one ball game so that I can have my choice of playing partner for the other ball game while all Bros are watching the first ball game..... if you get this badly structured statement hehehheh

Regards

Jang

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 23-06-2002, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: It is all about balls

Quote:

Regards

Jang
bro jang, it's a circumstantial advantage that dont happen all the time.....I guess it is a good choice and not a sacrifice you are taking going by your preference to this game over the other.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 23-06-2002, 10:26 PM
Samster

Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: It is all about balls

Quote:
bro jang, i think I know what you are trying to say ... WC is better for brothers like you to get gals that you want during the matches ..... GL Cup over WC .... right?

Exactly Bro King. I have to admit the WC has left me a little jaded so have lost quite a bit of interest as it went on. As such, was a good time for me to get girls that are usually hard to get. Or even just to cut out any waiting time. Get the girl straight away.

regards

Jang
Old 23-06-2002, 10:32 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: It is all about balls

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278

bro jang, it's a circumstantial advantage that dont happen all the time.....I guess it is a good choice and not a sacrifice you are taking going by your preference to this game over the other.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.
Bro Kid, seeing as I have little interest in the WC now that the teams I wanted to watch are out, you are correct by saying it isn't really a 'sacrifice" hehehehe

regards

Jang
Old 23-06-2002, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Prime2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Different Cups

Quote:
bro prime, WC will end this week but GL Cup will not end and it will not kelong... it goes on and on .....

My GL cup will only start next week.........as this week I have no match to play......hehehe......

Prime2000
Old 23-06-2002, 11:19 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: It is all about balls

Quote:

Bro Kid, seeing as I have little interest in the WC now that the teams I wanted to watch are out, you are correct by saying it isn't really a 'sacrifice" hehehehe

regards

Jang
bro jang, yupz, it will only be a sacrifice when one is in league with the fever....it doesnt matter which team is playing....non enthusiast sees the craze as 'pathetic'....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 24-06-2002, 12:34 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: It is all about balls

bro jang, too bad your home ground advantage will end with the last match of WC on the 30/6/02 ..... 6 more days ... happy bonking.

Quote:

Exactly Bro King. I have to admit the WC has left me a little jaded so have lost quite a bit of interest as it went on. As such, was a good time for me to get girls that are usually hard to get. Or even just to cut out any waiting time. Get the girl straight away.

regards

Jang

Old 24-06-2002, 02:26 AM
Samster

Baby1

according to bro punkmikes FR, looks like another target for the Holy Cownity ... bro glstunner, bro ME and bro jang who wants to be the hero?

bro ME, when you cuming to party at 1612?

Old 24-06-2002, 03:14 AM
Samster

Re: Baby1

Quote:
according to bro punkmikes FR, looks like another target for the Holy Cownity ... bro glstunner, bro ME and bro jang who wants to be the hero?

most probably will be bro jang if you make him gian....hehehe..... his target list left only maggie.....

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 24-06-2002, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Baby1

Quote:

bro king, being 1 of the "holy Cownity"u formed,i will sure try.wat
her hmbase? but having large nipples,sometime quite turn me off!
Old 24-06-2002, 09:36 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Baby1

Quote:
Originally posted by glstunner

bro king, being 1 of the "holy Cownity"u formed,i will sure try.wat
her hmbase? but having large nipples,sometime quite turn me off!
Holy Cownity Bros,

I am not sure about this girl. The FR was well written by Bro Mike but somehow she doesn't seem to be that attractive to me. Maybe because she is new. I will however, KIV her in case next time I go there is no one available.

True be told Bro Kid, I am quite happy only Maggie is left on the list. Repeats are great fun and I still am not tired of repeating BB2, Yoko or Susan. heheheh

regards

Jang
Old 24-06-2002, 11:50 AM
Samster

Jang Repeats

bro jang, do you think that BiBi2 looks better now with a new hairstyle?

this Baby1, don't really have big boobs like BiBi2 but as bro punkmike say is big for her size ..... hmmm ... see when I in the mood for fresh milk ... hee hee

btw, Maggie now on 'run water' leave

Quote:

Holy Cownity Bros,

I am not sure about this girl. The FR was well written by Bro Mike but somehow she doesn't seem to be that attractive to me. Maybe because she is new. I will however, KIV her in case next time I go there is no one available.

True be told Bro Kid, I am quite happy only Maggie is left on the list. Repeats are great fun and I still am not tired of repeating BB2, Yoko or Susan. heheheh

regards

Jang

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1