The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2002, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
New Targets

Today the party was like wild fire at HQ and I see gals till I also blur blur ... they were cuming in and out like a fashion show ... added two new targets, Win and KK.

Had tried Win some time back (more than a year) and bro SF had a FR on her in hw thread, so she confirm.

KK looks good and fair with some milk .. I like white fresh milk .. but don't recall any FR on her here ... anyone can help?

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 13-07-2002, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sammi 1

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
looks like she is trying to win my heart and be replacing one of my 4 princess ..... today at HQ she came to me with a clutched fist and say she got something for me to remember her when she is on leave .... put something into my hands ... soft and white with her personel smell ... oh I am smelling her right now ....... bro jang you are very right about her being a cock teaser, almost want to try her for the 3rd time ... but stayed focused

Like that also xiao, how to be my shi su?
Old 13-07-2002, 12:09 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Shifu

bro ming, then you be my shifu and teach me your tunnelling kangwu lor ... the Ming Dynasty 108 style of screwing tunnels ..... hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by ming

Like that also xiao, how to be my shi su?

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 13-07-2002, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 22
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sammi 1

Quote:
today at HQ she came to me with a clutched fist and say she got something for me to remember her when she is on leave .... put something into my hands ... soft and white with her personel smell ... oh I am smelling her right now ....... bro jang you are very right about her being a cock teaser, almost want to try her for the 3rd time ... but stayed focused
Soft and white with her personnel smell ? What , her white g-string ah ? Lucky bum hehehhehe

Bro King, she is a definite cock teaser. You didn't fall for her charms ah ? I am afraid that I had a moment of weakness and took her and took her hard !!! This girl has a body ........ never mind her SOP service. I did everything and it was OK heheehe

You are strong Bro King, not weak lah me. She rested her chest on the counter to sign in and I was gone !!!!

Regards

Jang
Old 14-07-2002, 03:22 AM
Samster

Cock Teaser 1 Jang 1

bro jang, looks like she really got you .... or rather her boobs on the counter ... hee hee ... btw she not that tall lah when she sign in at HQ, her boobs rest on my legs only ... ha ha ha

well she got you to cum into the room but you cum in her, so a draw game .. hee hee

oh yes luckily her g-string do not have you cum smell .. HA HA HA

Have you try KK before?

Quote:
Originally posted by Jang5556

Soft and white with her personnel smell ? What , her white g-string ah ? Lucky bum hehehhehe

Bro King, she is a definite cock teaser. You didn't fall for her charms ah ? I am afraid that I had a moment of weakness and took her and took her hard !!! This girl has a body ........ never mind her SOP service. I did everything and it was OK heheehe

You are strong Bro King, not weak lah me. She rested her chest on the counter to sign in and I was gone !!!!

Regards

Jang

Old 14-07-2002, 03:39 PM
Samster

Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cock Teaser 1 Jang 1

Quote:
bro jang, looks like she really got you .... or rather her boobs on the counter ... hee hee ... btw she not that tall lah when she sign in at HQ, her boobs rest on my legs only ... ha ha ha

well she got you to cum into the room but you cum in her, so a draw game .. hee hee

oh yes luckily her g-string do not have you cum smell .. HA HA HA

Have you try KK before?

Bro King, yes, she got to me. Boobs, ass, dressing etc. Too much to resist. I decided did not want to be teased anymore. So let her have it. It's quite good if you do everything so she can't give you her SOP service !!! hehehehehe

Where I was, with her high heels, maybe she wan't resting her boobs on the counter but she leaned against it so the whole lot of boobs pushed upwards...... anyway, end result same... damn steam.

So it was a white g-string ? How come you get this sort of privilage ? I thought you only have had her twice hehehehe

Have not tried or even seen KK before, sorry.

Regards

Jang
Old 15-07-2002, 01:29 AM
Samster

Cock Teaser 1 King 1

bro jang, I also lost to this cock teaser and fyi she has not turn into a sexy fox yet ..... she asked me what had changed in her and I said only her sense of dressing and make up ..... killing our minds!

yes only had her twice (now three times) in 2 months but I was one of her first GL customers and gave her a few tips during our first session .....hmmm the white thing ... our little secret lah .... tell you wait everyone go and ask her for one ... siao liao ... hee hee

Quote:

Bro King, yes, she got to me. Boobs, ass, dressing etc. Too much to resist. I decided did not want to be teased anymore. So let her have it. It's quite good if you do everything so she can't give you her SOP service !!! hehehehehe

Where I was, with her high heels, maybe she wan't resting her boobs on the counter but she leaned against it so the whole lot of boobs pushed upwards...... anyway, end result same... damn steam.

So it was a white g-string ? How come you get this sort of privilage ? I thought you only have had her twice hehehehe

Have not tried or even seen KK before, sorry.

Regards

Jang

Old 15-07-2002, 01:36 AM
Samster

Re: Cock Teaser 1 King 1

Quote:
bro jang, I also lost to this cock teaser and fyi she has not turn into a sexy fox yet ..... she asked me what had changed in her and I said only her sense of dressing and make up ..... killing our minds!

yes only had her twice (now three times) in 2 months but I was one of her first GL customers and gave her a few tips during our first session .....hmmm the white thing ... our little secret lah .... tell you wait everyone go and ask her for one ... siao liao ... hee hee

OK, so for me it was right that I did all the work and just made use of her "equipment" for my fun seeinga s she is still CK and not SF !! hehehehehe As for her dressing, maybe even better now than when she started !!!

Ah, so you gave tips is that how you were in her good books heheheh There is a Bro from another trend wondering how to get into the girls good books. He shoudl learn from the King !!!

Don't worry about the white thing. Enjoy.

Regrads

Jang
Old 15-07-2002, 01:50 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Cock Teaser 1 King 1

bro jang, I prefer to let the gals do the servicing then advise them accordingly after the job is done but she is a lousy student and rather go by her style, so have not improved yet.

Sniff sniff ... bring her smell into my sweet dreams ... hee hee

Quote:

OK, so for me it was right that I did all the work and just made use of her "equipment" for my fun seeinga s she is still CK and not SF !! hehehehehe As for her dressing, maybe even better now than when she started !!!

Ah, so you gave tips is that how you were in her good books heheheh There is a Bro from another trend wondering how to get into the girls good books. He shoudl learn from the King !!!

Regrads

Jang

Old 15-07-2002, 01:54 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Cock Teaser 1 King 1

Quote:
bro jang, I prefer to let the gals do the servicing then advise them accordingly after the job is done but she is a lousy student and rather go by her style, so have not improved yet.

Sniff sniff ... bring her smell into my sweet dreams ... hee hee

Bro King,

I think we agree on that she is a lousy student. I gathered that from my first round with her and also this time round. She has stuff she likes to do and she will not deviate from that. Pity as all the ang pais here have learnt that the customer is "king' hehehe and that repeat service is the life line. Too SOP and lack of repeats.

Granted that we both have repeated her but that is only cause of her looks and total of 5 times between us in over two months. If she had better service, I am sure we would have repeated her even more times.

Also, ahve to qualify the point of customer is "king' is within reason of course.

regards

Jang
Old 15-07-2002, 02:09 AM
Samster

Customer is 'King'

bro jang, she will learn either the hard way or the soft way ... anyway we had a good talk after the business was done and she knows that as a GL gal she has to rely on regular customers ... waiting to give her an exam before she goes on her second round of leave.

Customer is 'king'? I don't think so ... if the gals make us happy as 'king', we will repeat but if customers think that they are 'kings' and their $150 bigger than cannon balls. They will demand too much and make the gals suffer like hell, then don't party will not enjoy ... she also shared with me some of the difficult customers that she have ... looks like she will deserve this long break.

Quote:

Bro King,

I think we agree on that she is a lousy student. I gathered that from my first round with her and also this time round. She has stuff she likes to do and she will not deviate from that. Pity as all the ang pais here have learnt that the customer is "king' hehehe and that repeat service is the life line. Too SOP and lack of repeats.

Granted that we both have repeated her but that is only cause of her looks and total of 5 times between us in over two months. If she had better service, I am sure we would have repeated her even more times.

Also, ahve to qualify the point of customer is "king' is within reason of course.

regards

Jang

Old 15-07-2002, 02:14 AM
Samster

Re: Customer is 'King'

Quote:
bro jang, she will learn either the hard way or the soft way ... anyway we had a good talk after the business was done and she knows that as a GL gal she has to rely on regular customers ... waiting to give her an exam before she goes on her second round of leave.

Customer is 'king'? I don't think so ... if the gals make us happy as 'king', we will repeat but if customers think that they are 'kings' and their $150 bigger than cannon balls. They will demand too much and make the gals suffer like hell, then don't party will not enjoy ... she also shared with me some of the difficult customers that she have ... looks like she will deserve this long break.

Bro King, you already planning exam for her before her next leave ? Talk about planning ahead hehehehe You should also give her entrance exam as well then for when she comes back. See if she remembered anything you said !! Anyway, glad to know she knows about repeats being key.

Bro king, that's why I quantified the customer is king statement only within reason. I know about these customer who think that their $150 guys them the world. Bad news for girls.

Regards

Jang
Old 15-07-2002, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
CumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Cock Teaser 1 King 1

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jang5556
[B]

Regrads

Jang

Did someone mention my name? Kekekekeke

Who's SF????

Blur,

CumKing
Old 15-07-2002, 02:29 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Cock Teaser 1 King 1

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CumKing
[B]
Quote:

Regrads

Jang

Did someone mention my name? Kekekekeke

Who's SF????

Blur,

CumKing
Sorry Bro Cumking, should not have used your name (CK) in vain. Talking about Sammione being a cock teaser (CK) and not a sexy fox (SF). Sexy fox she will graduate to when she makes her services less SOP !! Bro Cuntking will supervise training hehehe

Regards

Jang
Old 15-07-2002, 02:35 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cock Teaser 1 King 1

bro jang, better change to cock teaser to CT lah ... me will supervise the training of the CK ... the GL gal lah, not you bro CK ... I am straight ... hee hee

Quote:

Sorry Bro Cumking, should not have used your name (CK) in vain. Talking about Sammione being a cock teaser (CK) and not a sexy fox (SF). Sexy fox she will graduate to when she makes her services less SOP !! Bro Cuntking will supervise training hehehe

Regards

Jang

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1