The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Rolittah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Great story TS, please continue...
Old 04-05-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for e upd.
Old 05-05-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for more updates from TS.
Old 05-05-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 9
CaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update TS!
Old 05-05-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Grandco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, please update soon
Old 08-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Previously on My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour:

We clacked our cans and I took a long chug out of it, draining almost half the can in one gulp. Joel thought he had to ta the beer so he chugged as well, then cough as he couldn’t take the gas after 1/3 of a can.

Joel: *cough cough* *BURP* *cough* *BURRRRRP* damn… how you all drink these things so fast?!

Me: Train… just like foreplay…. The more you do it, the better you become at it. By the way, you need to learn how to tell what Ann likes and what she doesn’t when you do foreplay on her. If she gasps and moans, she likes it. If she has no reaction, whatever you are doing is not working, and you need to change pattern.

Joel: Ok… thanks for the pointers… It’s just that, y’know, I didn’t envision love to be like this. I’ve always thought that I will meet a nice girl, we’ll go out watch movie and date and then get married then have sex. Not like now not even together with Ann then we having sex already.

Me: The world is changing. There are still goody-two-shoes girls out there. But Ann is not one of them. She’s her own person. You like her, you’ll have to deal with her uniqueness. If you can’t catch up with her, then she’s not the one for you, plain and simple. If you prefer the goody-two-shoes type, then Ann is not the one for you, and you should just give her up.

Joel thought for a while, then drank his beer slowly. I left him and walked back into the apartment. Bryan had left Eileen, and was helping Kim mop the kitchen floor. He was uncharacteristically quiet. I went up to Eileen, held her hand, and asked her if she was ok. She was shocked initially, but recovered quickly.

Eileen: Yeah, I’m ok I guess. It’s just that I find it harder to trust Bryan now, with all the attention he has been getting from girls. And somemore, he is not exactly the type who readily shows his love. Sometimes I just don’t feel any different from the rest of the girls, since he pays all of us the same amount of attention.

Me: What you need is security, and he isn’t giving it, am I right?

Eileen: Yes… Finally, a guy who understands… Ah what the hell… This is not the first time I’m dealing with such things. I caught him before, messaging other girls from god-knows-where. I’ve also stalked him a couple of times after he said he was going to sleep, but I followed him to some other people’s place. I managed to see a couple of them, and they were other girls. God knows what the heck they were doing.

Me: mmhmm….

Eileen: We’ve been quarreling over these things for so long… so long… and so often nowadays that I feel like I have had enough… Each time, he tells me he will take note, he will change, but each time, he will let me down… I just want someone who will treat me nicely, be faithful to me. Is that so hard to ask?

Me: You want me to talk to him?

Eileen: It’s ok. We are taking a break. I told him I need some time to think. But the more I think, the more hopeless about the relationship I feel…

Fresh tears began to form at her eyes. I patted her head.

Me: You want a drink?

Eileen: Something strong will be good. Thanks.

I walked into the kitchen and pulled out a Macallan 18yr which I had hid behind some of the cheaper whiskey. It was one of the special ones in my stash of single-malt. I poured a finger of it for Eileen, then thought about it, and gulped the finger down. Then I poured two fingers for Eileen and put the bottle back into the little dark corner. I closed the cabinet and brought the glass to Eileen.

Eileen took the glass, took a sniff, and nearly teared from the burning feeling of the alcohol in her nostrils.

Eileen: *cough* whoa…. That’s some strong stuff there.

Me: Good stuff too… Only the best for you.

Eileen smiled and took a sip, then another sip. She wasn’t used to strong liquor. But she felt that she needed it now, which was perfectly expected from such a situation.

Yivonne opened the guestroom door and came out with Ann. Ann went to my room and lay down on my bed, while Yivonne came over and spoke to me.

Yivonne: I told her off already. Told her that Joel was being nice to her, and the least she could do is to be civil to him. Well, I conceded that I should have asked for her approval before I invited Joel. But still…

Eileen: They will never work out… Too different…

Yivonne: Yeah, I also think so. But I think Joel is really trying hard.

Me: Try how hard, cannot means cannot. Can bring cow to the water, but the cow dowan to drink, you also cannot do anything. If now already so incompatible, the future will be worse for both of them.

Eileen finished up the remaining whiskey, about a finger, with a gulp, then bent forward and teared as the whiskey burned her throat. Then she went to the kitchen to rinse the glass after she recovered, leaving Yivonne and I at the corner.

Me: Your chance with Bryan might be here now. Eileen just called it quits with Bryan, says she wants a break to think things through, and she’s not optimistic.

Yivonne: Are you serious?!

Me: Dead serious.

Yivonne: But… no lah, I can’t just jump in like that… Unless they really break for good… And even then, I probably should ask Eileen if she’s ok with it…

Me: That will be the right way to do it. But just note that you have heavy competition. From what Eileen told me, he’s not the faithful type.

Yivonne: But I believe Bryan never do anything with Vivian lah. Maybe just sexting only, but nothing physical.

Me: Just be aware if you really want to go for him lor.

Joel came back into the apartment then threw his empty beer can away. He then picked up his bag and came over to me.

Joel: Jun, thanks for letting me come over, but I think I’ll go home now. I think I need some time to think things through.

Another one that needs to do some thinking.

I looked at him, and I understand the conflict he is going through.

Me: Ok man, take all the time you need to think. See you in class tomorrow.

Joel said thanks then left.

Kim and Bryan have finished cleaning the kitchen, and Kim said she is ready for a swim. They all took turns to change out to their swimwear, except Ann and I. Ann was asleep, and I had to wrap the wantons and make the char siew for tonight’s dinner.

As the rest went down, I closed the door, then went to the bedroom. Ann was sleeping soundly. I covered her with the comforter, then went to the kitchen to begin my work.

I took out the pork shoulder meat, and started to marinate it lightly. Then I coated it thickly with the charsiew sauce and placed it in my turbobroiler to roast it.

Next was the minced meat for the dumpling. While I left the pork fat in the frying pan to fry over slow fire to get the lard, I seasoned the minced pork with dashes of pepper and light soya sauce. I mixed in a little hua tiao wine and corn flour. Lastly, I added some sesame oil so that the meat was even more fragrant. Chopping up some spring onions, water chestnut, and Chinese mushrooms, I mixed them in with the meat and made sure it’s all evenly mixed. I usually added chopped shrimps to give the dumplings an extra crunch, but I didn’t because I’m not sure if any of them had an allergy.

My bedroom door opened and Ann stumbled out, scratching her tummy as she entered the kitchen. She stretched and yawn loudly. Her hair was now even messier and reminded me of a lion.

Ann: Jun? Where are the others?

Me: They all went swimming. Joel went home, cos he felt unwanted by you.

Ann: What? Seriously?!

Me: Yeah. He was nice to you. You should have treated him better. He could tell you are like annoyed at him, but he doesn’t understand why because he had been nice to you.

Ann: zzzz… I wasn’t in a good mood because Yivonne lah! Never ask me then just suka suka invite him… Then I wanted to have sex with you, but Joel here means I have to think of his feelings and can’t just pull you into the room… Then I make do with him, but I didn’t even have a single orgasm… He came just 5mins after we started, and he thinks that is it, nothing more that he knows how to do… no cuddling, no foreplay, no making up for finishing faster than me. He wanted to kiss me, but I super no mood already. You’d think he would learn something after so long. I cannot, Jun. I cannot take it. You ask me to give you up for him. No can do. It’s like letting me drive a GTR, then after a while, ask me to drive a Perodua.

I can’t help but laugh at her analogy. I never knew Ann was into cars. Everytime I thought I figured Ann out, she shows a side of herself that no one knew. I wrapped up the bowl of minced meat with clingwrap, then went to collect the lard from the frying pan and separated out the crispy fried pork fat bits so I could throw a few pieces into the noodles later for an extra crunch.

Ann made herself useful by helping me to rinse the frying pan. She then sat down on the chair and was about to open the packet of wanton skins to start wrapping the wantons. But I had other plans in mind. I took the bowl of minced pork and put it in the fridge.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

I walked to her and held her hand, then gently tugged at it. She looked up at me with utter confusion in her eyes. “What..?”

Me: C’mon…

Ann: Why? Where are we going?

She got up and followed me as I held her hand and brought her into the bedroom. I sat her down gently on the bed, and pushed her down slowly.

She seemed to get the idea, and her hands reached up to hold my shoulder and my side. She raised her head and I leaned in to kiss her. A peck on the lips turned into a liplock, and a liplock into a french kiss. Her tongue probed hungrily, pushing its way into my mouth to find mine, to entwine itself with mine in a tongue symphony.

I held the back of her head as we kissed, and my other hand reached under her shirt to grope at her half-cup satin bra, touching the top mounds of her large breasts. Ann let out a muffled moan as her hands felt up my back and my abs. My hand that was groping her breast found the front clasp of her Victoria’s Secret bra, and I opened the clasp, letting her bra burst open as her breasts were released from their cage.

Ann’s hands moved to my berms, and she tugged both my berms and boxers down to my mid thigh before she raised her legs and used her feet to push them down all the way. We broke our kiss and I pulled her shirt and bra off in one sleek move. Ann then wriggled out from under me, and she stood up. Her hands frantically pulled down both her shorts and panties together and she used her feet to flick them aside.

Now that both of us were totally naked, she walked in front of me swiftly and pushed me down onto the bed. She followed behind closely, mounting me and straddling across my hips. Ann bent down and kissed me furiously, her tongue working nonstop, either licking my chin and lips, or fighting with my tongue.

Her hand gently massaged my dick, feeling it up sensually. I grabbed her breast with my left hand, squeezing the mounds of flesh gently, and pinching her nipple lightly. My right hand snaked down in between her legs, and gently located her clitoris. My fingers then went to work as I rubbed the area with her vaginal secretions, and lubricated it. Gently, my fingers rubbed circles around her clitoris, and Ann’s breathing became harder.

She repositioned herself, lying on the bed off to the side, with her lower body nearer to me, and her head near my crotch. Grabbing my dick, she brought her eager mouth down on it. Her luscious lips wrapped around my dick, and I saw it slowly slide down the length of my dick, and then back up again, leaving a trail of saliva. She worked hard at it, giving me the best blowjob she can muster.

My fingers continued to rub and tease her tender bits. I slipped two fingers into her vagina, and felt them slide in effortlessly. I fingered her gently for a while, then I stuck the fingers deep in and curled them, feeling for her g-spot. A hesitation at the blowjob and slight moan told me I found it, and I rubbed away at it with my fingers. It drove Ann crazy as she kept squirming her lower body.

She couldn’t concentrate properly on giving me the blowjob as the seconds ticked by. Her lips lost grip on my dick, and more and more saliva coated my dick as she lost suction too. She couldn’t take it anymore.

Swiftly, she changed positions again, straddling me once again. Holding my raging cock with one hand, she guided it home, towards her wet, hungry vagina. Contact was made as the tip of my dick caught onto the entrance of her vagina, and she slowly sat down on it, pushing my dick further and further in.

“URRNNNGGHHHH!!!” Ann moaned and raised her head upwards to look at the ceiling as I penetrated her fully.

She rested her hands on my chest, and she gyrated her hips up and down. My dick moved in and out of her warm, moist vagina, and I can feel every inch of contact with her warm walls. It felt so comfortable.

As the euphoria of sex started to flood her, she found that she can no longer rest her hands on my chest to support herself. She yearned for more body contact. She slid her hands upwards as she lay down on me. Her hands reached around my neck and she pressed her warm body against mine, squishing her full C cup breasts between our bodies. Her mouth reached my neck, and started to kiss my neck lightly. She roamed with her mouth, and it soon found mine, and our lips locked once again, and her tongue slithered into my mouth.

I grabbed the sides of her hips as I began to pump my hips upwards, driving my dick fully into her again and again. She refused to break the liplock, and muffled moans kept escaping from her mouth. Her eyebrows knitted into a frown, as she tried to control the immense pleasure flooding through her body.

I could tell she was near. Very near. Her body had started to tense up, and her body was coated in perspiration. Her breathing was coming in ragged breaths that were cut off by sudden excitement from our movements. Yet, she still wouldn’t give up and kept my lips in a lock with hers, and continued bouncing her hips against mine.

Then the next moment, she broke the lip lock and raised her head.

“HURRRGHHH ERRNNNGGGG!!!!”

I felt the sudden tight squeeze as her vaginal muscles contracted violently. I was already near as well, and the continuing thrusts and contractions of her vagina drove me over the edge as I shot my load deep inside her after I had pushed in violently and felt the tip of my dick contact with her cervix.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH……!!!!” Ann moaned loudly as she felt my load fill her up, and my dick twitching violently inside her. She collapsed on me completely, and her hot breath blew against my neck. There was the musky odour of sex in the room, but there was also a slight coppery smell, like that of blood.

I gently pushed her to the side, and sat up. Then I realized why. She was bleeding from her vagina. It wasn’t the fresh, bright red, flowing blood. Instead, it was a dark red, almost maroon, and slightly coagulated ooze.

Me: Ann, are you expecting your period soon?

Ann muttered something unintelligible amidst her heavy breathing. I brought my head nearer to her and asked her again.

Ann: y..y..yes….. supposed… to.. be… yes… terday…

Oh dang it! I have menses on my bedsheets now… I scooped her into my arms, and carried her into the bathroom and lay her down on the shower floor, then I rinsed off the blood that coated my dick. Then I went back to gather my sheets, and used chlorox to rub against the stains before throwing it all into the washing machine and added a generous amount of detergent and set it to wash immediately. Second set of sheets in a week.

I went back to the shower and helped Ann onto her feet, then she hugged me tightly as I turned on the tap and we bathed together. As I lathered her body up, I noticed some subtle changes in her figure in the past 6 months. Her little bits of baby fat had disappeared, and her thighs were more toned now. She has been working out.

Just looking at her backview, she looks almost like a doppelganger of Tingting. They have similar figures now that Ann shaved off her baby fats. Tingting’s skin was better, and her butt was a bit more perky. But the differences were so negligible that from a distance of 25meters, Ann and Tingting could be twins when viewed from the back.

I rinsed the soap away from Ann’s body, and she turned to face me. Ann had a more squarish face compared to Tingting. Tingting’s was longer and she had a pointier chin. Ann had thicker eyebrows as well, and she usually put eyeliner because her lashes were average length. Tingting could escape with not putting eyeliner for events sometimes because her eyelashes were long.

Family background wise, the similarities with Tingting ended.
Old 08-05-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoyed the story, waiting for more.
Old 08-05-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
UKpound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 08-05-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
TommySmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, camping for more
Old 08-05-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
inteloutside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, wanna read more!
Old 08-05-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 08-05-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Crocodial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the erotic parts!
Old 08-05-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
toastalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
Enjoyed the story, waiting for more.
Agreed, waiting too
Old 09-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates, waiting for more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1