The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 19
kiss29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiss29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Fantasy Story: KURIOSITY Kills The ATB

It was a lazy Tuesday afternoon, lazing in my private cubicle after a hard morning cleaning work to clean up the basement toilets/areas in preparation for the grand opening of DonDonDonki in the office block I am assigned to.
After surfing EDMW and realized it is no longer as vibrant a before, due to the doxing law. Many edmwers were cowered to express their beastly feelings and desires. Leaving only politically correct threads for discussion. When I tried to post some nice photos of gals I took on the MRT, for KYM? thread fun topic, immediately I was warned and threaten to be reported to Mod and police for being a social loser and pest. That time when someone sabotaged me and reposted a sexy gal photo I took on the internet, the next day somehow I was caught by the same gal on the MRT as she seems to know my MRT ride timing and I had a lot of explaining to do with my lawyers and authorities. But that is not the main story I am going to write about here.
With a What-me-worry YOLO attitude, I never gives up and will never be coerced into defeat, no matter how many hate mails I get in private message (PM).
Back to the lazy afternoon situation. So I logged out edmw and fired up my WeChat App. Shaking vigorously, hoping to get a nearby hit. Got a few interesting hits, and quickly sent ‘你好吗, 我是Jason Wee,新加坡男,想认识你‘。
Having done that, I started playing my Clash Royale game on the second handphone. It was addictive to play two player mode, and destroying the other teams.
DING-DING. WeChat incoming messeng alert.

Cherry>‘你是新加坡华人吗‘

Kiss29>‘是100%的新加坡人没错‘

Cherry>‘你好,你是怎么联系到我的?‘

Kiss29>‘微信遥遥呀。你不知道吗?‘

Cherry>‘可是我已经锁死了,不可能会有无聊人看得到我的账号‘

Kiss29>’hmmmm, I don’t know how. Maybe its fate’

Cherry>‘Ok, where are you? What do you want?

Kiss29>‘我要认识你呀。想带你由新加坡和世界那么大。可以吗?‘

Cherry>’你会说中文吗,还是用手机翻译软件回复我的?‘

Kiss29’我会说会写中文。Do you speak English?

Cheery>‘Yes, I learnt it in university. But not so good at speaking’

Kiss29>‘I am Jason Wee’

Cherry>‘I am Cherry, from Liaoning. Do you know where? Do you know China?’

Kiss29>‘Sure。我哎中国妹子。你的大头照很漂亮。我喜欢‘

Cherry>’谢谢,我是和家人来旅游的。所以不想麻烦你什么。‘

Kiss29>’Do you have time time for dinner tonight, where are you? I am at Clarke quay.”

We chit-chatted for another 30 mins, and she told me she is from Liaoning, and the city name I cannot remember at all, not that I cared to remember. That was not important. Having expressed my intention to know her and show her around, and she was still positively talking to me – means I have a good chance to meet her.
I knew she must be nearby in chinatown area since I used the shake shake wechat nearby function to get her account. But when she told me she is staying in Swissotel, which is a high class hotel, it immediately impressed upon me that I could have hit the jackpot of a GCP ATB.
So I told her I am just in the building beside her, and is fated to know each other from two different countries, and it would be a pity not to meet up.
I told her about the nice local food at Chinatown, that we can meet at night for a food treat with her and chit-chat with her.

Cherry>‘你开车来接我去牛车水吃饭吗?‘

Kiss29>’不用开车,牛车水很靠近的,步行5分钟就到了。明天晚上我放公后开我的奔驰带你游车河,好 吗?‘

Cherry>’你开的是什么型号?我的是G-Wagen G63 AMG“
Kiss29>‘哦, 我的是A180. Smiley😀‘

Then we chatted for a while, I asked for her photos of the nice G-wagen. And true enough, she has a few photos of her in the G-wagen and also a Porsche panamera (which she said belongs to her elder brother). I could not care less at the time, so what if the car is from her sugar daddy, or the elder bro is actually her boyfriend in Liaoning. Want to play with ATB, must not be too concerned about her past and who owns her.
What is most important at that point in time, was to meet her and establish some kinky sexy thing with her.

==============================================
If you want to read more of this fantasy story, please UP my points.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
skewball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fantasy Story: KURIOSITY Kills The ATB

me hab no points to up u but will everyday come in sappork

pitching tent nao...
Old 02-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
PurpleFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support too!!
Old 02-08-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

By then it was 2pm++, she told me she had to go out with her parents for a short while as they had signed up for a Singapore river tour.
Fast hand fast leg, before she leave the wechat. I told her I would be waiting at swissotel lobby to bring her to eat Singapore delicacies on Tuesday night, after she has completed her Singapore river cruise. Also reminded her not to eat anything, but to leave an empty stomach to savor the local food.
As I also had to go back to my daily work of cleaning the offices toilets and carpets, it not kena pok means I will have no salary to sian ATB in future. Must work hard, must clean toilet diligently, makes the users happy so zero complaints means more month end incentives from boss. Boy it was a long time coming that I had an enjoyable Tuesday afternoon working the dirty toilets, as the thoughts of this ATB is floating on my mind, it makes the hardship of work disappears into the toilet bowl like tissue paper does.
Planning is key for success in everything in life. My great Sensei once told me this about chasing gals - One who does not plan for success, is planning for failure.
So during my next work break at 4pm, I was already visualizing and planning my quick attack strategy.
1) How to keep her interested to meet me again for the next few days till she left Singapore on Sunday
2) How to impress her that I am a good man and worth the time
3) How to plan for a trip to Liaoning to visit her and use her as free tourguide to explore the new city which I have never visited before.
4) How to bed her. Now isn’t this the MOST important point (should I say the ONLY point that matters) that supersedes all the above nonsense three points?

So soon it was already 5:45pm, which is usually the time to keep all the cleaning trays and trolleys into the storage cubicles, and leaves the workplace for home. This Tuesday night was different, its was a special evening where I was meeting a new ATB for the first time. So off I went to freshen up, bath inside the handicapped toilet with a bottle of nice smelling goat milk shampoo( $1 from Value$ shop), and nice deodorant(again $1 from Value$ shop). Unfortunately I didn’t have fresh clothing standy, so had to make do with the only shirt and trouser(lucky it was only Tuesday, so the smelly trouser was worn only two days straight. Imagined if it was Friday, and me wearing a five day old trouser went to meet the ATB – disaster if she were to go down on me…. More on this later).

Ding Ding – incoming wechat message.
Cherry > ‘ I am now at Chinatown MRT, my family tried the food already. Bring me to another place’
What the Fark man. I am starting to smell a scam coming. She is not a simple girl indeed. She is smart to avoid the cheap and lousy Chinatown/People’s Park food center that I was intending to bring her to.
Kiss29>’Have you being to Vivocity yet?’
Cherry>’Yes, Monday we went to Sentosa, and Vivocity already’.
Kiss29>’How about Bugis junction, Bugis Village?’
Cherry>’那里由好料吃的吗?有的就好。’
Kiss29>’有榴莲,有当地美食。你在牛车水地铁站等我。‘
Cherry>’好的‘
So it was set. I would be meeting her in Chinatown MRT station to travel to Bugis for our first meet up and dinner.
When I reached the station, I was hunting long and far for a cute short hair gal, as per her wechat photos. But could not see her. Siao Liao – Siao Liao. Have I being played out by a syndicate of scammer?
As I have stupidly sent a full photo of myself and my attire to her wechat, hoping to show my sincerity and nothing to hide honesty person (this real man sincerity bullshiet is what carry this main story along. More on it in subsequent parts of the story.).
I felt a electricity shock as someone poke my waist, I have my laughing accu-point at the waist, so its very sensitive for me. I was laughingly shocked and turned around to finally see this ATB, face-to-face. What a beauty, long dry hair with half dyed and half grown black. Medium built, not fat on first glance. At most like 25+ age to my guestimate. Carrying a black backpack and black color mid-level heels. Now where were you in my entire life, I said to myself. Cherry is pretty in my own evaluation.
Fair complexion, doesn’t have the typical china gal look. If I do not know her, and first impression I would say she is a Malaysian ah-lian. HAA HAA…… MY LOINS ARE STIRRED AT THE FIRST IMPRESSION.
I said “ 你是Cherry 吗?你比微信的图片还漂亮优秀。“
She replied “你有点胖,和照片里的不同。“
Of course many of the photos in Wechat were old photos when I am super fit from NS army. Even the selfi phot I sent to her, all gone thru 美图秀秀for a slimmer face and complexity. Who doesn’t lie in this age when it comes to sharing photos on wechat???
Small talks and we agreed to go Bugis for dinner.
At that point, I secretly took a photo of her back image. And posted it on Wechat for my followers to witness that I am no loser and won’t be left hand PCC on a Tuesday night.

=============================================
next part will depends on the response to this story. will post tomorrow if I got time to write.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Fivearms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, camping here for more
Old 02-08-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

It was not her first time to Singapore. But this time she bring along her parents and brother to Free and Easy Singapore for 6days.
We reached Bugis junction, I had wanted to bring her to the hawker center to eat cheap food. But the evening heat waves from the hot asphalt was emanating upwards, and making walking across the traffic lights to bugis village side of on the road and outside very HOT.
She complained about the hot weather in Singapore. Then I cheekily asked her, if she find a Singaporean husband, then she will have to suffer this hot weather all year round, unlike her Liaoning cool weathers. We made small talk, as we walked back towards Bugis junction, for the aircon coolness. As we walked along the internal Hylam street, I casually told her I just returned from Hainan Island two days ago(Sunday). I continued talking to her the story that I love to visit as many china cities before I die; How I want to be Yolo King, to experience different aspects of live of this 5000 years of culture.
She just listen and nodded as I speak non-stop, as I am trying hard to impress her on point no.1, to excite her to want to know more about me. She decided to try the soup kitchen as she claims she wants to eat simple and maintain body, and she is not really hungry. So we ordered two set meals of soup plus bread.
The conversation continued as we have our dinner together.
As we were leaving the restaurant, she commented that Singapore is accepting Wechat and Alipay now. The last time she was here, two year ago, she claimed she had difficulties as cashless payments was not popular yet. When I used cashed to pay for the dinner, she asked me why I still use cash and not electronic payments. That when I blurted out the classic rich man wayang statement “宝贝,这个世界上Cash is King”. She just smiled back at me, as if she knew I am just talking crap and boasting.
The dinner was not expensive around $30++. She didn’t carrot me with atas restaurants. I was appreciative and felt relax at the time with her. Thinking she might be THE ONE for me.
I asked her what was her plan for tomorrow, she said going to the zoo and birdpark. I asked her really want to go to the small zoo and birdpark? She replied, that it was recommended by the hotel and online search. So they also have made the booking with a day tour package to bring them to zoo and birdpark.
Here goes my big mistake, of the day. I casually said these animals are captive and trained to act in shows. Like circus acts. She said she have not being to a real circus before and would love to go to one if possible.
Knowing when a gal casually tells you she really wants something; That is the cue for action, to act like a Real gentleman, to give her hope, to make her think there is future to meet me to do a activity together, and that will be point no. 2 of my list.
So my big mouth said to her “I promised you I will bring you to watch an International Circus within 2019 or next. Not some cheap lousy Chinese circus; But a world class circus in America or UK. “. My big mouth again added “If there is a Big Circus in Liaoning, I will fly over to watch it with you. If there is a circus in Singapore, I will pay for your air ticket to fly to Singapore to watch it with me.”
And with that statement, I foolishly curled my little finger and show it to her. Without hesitating she used her little finger and hooked it to mine, and that was out first physical contact. Sorry, not going to say got feeling or reaction. I have touched many ATBs, so it is kind of numb and no feeling. But that poke to my waist at Chinatown MRT, was really got surprised electric feel.
And before I knew it, she planted a little peck on my cheek, and said “一言为定,不可反悔。“
I replied back ‘cross my heart and hope to die, if I am telling a lie”.
We took the MRT back to clarky quay, where her Swissotel hotel is located. I also promised her I will want to visit Liaoning in end August or September to look for her and hope she can be my tourguide, like how I am her tour guide for the day, this will be point no.3 of my list.
I actually wanted to get her drunk and see got chance to bed her that night or not. So I brought her to walk around the pubs in Clarke quay area.
LO and BEHOLD, this FARKING poster of Cirque Du Soleil Kurios was hanging on the lamppost, showing that the Circus in in town this week.
She pointed it out to me, and said her English understanding that it is a circus, and the background is of circus theme. Really is Lan Lan Suck Thumb Bang Balls, buy lottery also not so lucky, kind of situation. My heart sank deep down. Scanned the dates on the poster, hoping it is not this week.
She said “Lets watch this tomorrow night, I am free. You promised me.我们勾勾小指了,不可反悔。“
Not wanting to lose face, I asked her to confirm she is free on wednesday night or not. She said she is free every night. Wahl au eh. This time she wins liao loh.
Damm basturd this cunning ATB. She played me. She must have known the circus is in town. Since she is a tourist, she must have searched online to know what sights and places to visit in Singapore this week.
I told her I will buy the ticket the next day and check got any good seats or not. Only the best for her.

Surely I am not stupid to buy the tickets and not bedding her before the show right?
Surely I must somehow use the lure of the tickets (maybe buy Thursday night or Friday night tickets), then try to bed her on Wednesday night, to get my tickets worth? All these thoughts was running thru my mine like TATU….running in my mind, running in my mind.

===============================================
Have a good weekends and TGIF.
{anyway its Friday night, I will be meeting her later for drinks} will write the remaing parts of the story on Monday. Stay tune.}
Old 02-08-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
Xyresic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

power rah bro!!!!!
Old 03-08-2019, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 03-08-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
roucsh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please keep going..
Old 03-08-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ATB!! ATB!!! Boss, we want more ATB!!
Old 03-08-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
queeheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping too
Old 03-08-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

If you succeed in sianing her and become 驸马, then swee liao lo. Don't skimp
Old 04-08-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
greencane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 05-08-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1