The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Trying some pho
L16H37 G12

Face 7/10
Body 1.5 or below, small size proportional MILF. Boobs A.
Commercial. No chemistry with me, or maybe she just too short.
RTF, have to say no.
Old 02-06-2019, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Machobunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was casually looking through a few houses and got convinced by the OKT to try one of his girls despite reading this forum and being apprehensive. His persuasive marketing sell was that he “wants return customers too so he won’t give bad recommendations”. Ended up taking the girl he recommended as she suited my taste most among the 3 girls available at the time anyway.

Being led into the room, I could now see her up-close and as is common with girls in GL at this cat, you start to realise that they are somewhat of “wilted beauties”. At this point, I started second guessing my decision to accept the OKT’s offer, not because of her looks, but because enthusiasm seemed to be at a minimal required level. She was not unfriendly by any measure, but being used to the service levels of JM14, and especially so if you are a young man, this was a significant step down and one that I found disappointing.

Still, I tried to carry on with a positive frame and here’s my humble FR

Girl #: I honestly didn’t even take note, but her name is Nana and she has a short, bob haircut

Looks: Conservative 6.5/10

CBJ: 8/10 Not really used to CBJ but have to give some credit here as she showed visible effort and tried to DT without being asked. She alternated between her bj and rubbing her small tits on my body. Some bros may enjoy this. I am slightly picky about such things and I found it rookie-like and “feigned”

GFE: 2/10 When she reached over to grab something from the bedside table, I tried to paint her thinking she would be obliging but instead she giggled and stopped me. Not sure about other bros here but rejection by WLs from any “reasonable services” are a major turn off for me as it removes the veil off the fact that this is strictly a business transaction. In this instance, my kkj went flaccid once this happened and she had to blow me again to get it hard again.

Room: 7.5/10 i’ll rate the room pretty highly based on the houses I have been to. Despite having a pretty rudimentary bathing area, there was a ceiling mirror above the bed allowing for a good view while you are lying down.

FJ: 5/10 At this point, with the aforementioned points regarding the GFE, I had more or less lost hope for a fantastic experience and merely wanted to get it over and done with. Therefore, I only went in missionary and cannot comment on whether she is accommodating in other positions.

RTF: Not likely at all. Having visited 2 viet houses including this, I think it would be fair to state that I don’t think GL is the place to be looking for viet girls. There are way better chionging options and ways to get a good fix.

This is my first FR on GL despite having been a lurking member here for several years. Hopefully this FR is able to shed some light on this house and is able to guide some bros in one form or another!
Old 21-06-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

tried g18 l16h37

pretty
fair
small size
small boobs
tight

anyone tried g19 here before? she looks fair, cute but fake boobs
Old 22-07-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Hana G16:
I was walking around recently on a calm weekday at around 9pm. Tired from work and looking for a relaxing session with a girl. Passed by 1637 and got curious. Okt was friendly and guided me inside to have a look.
Not much choice at this moment and I was about to leave.
When almost turning around I saw this one girl at the right side of the couch and our eyes met each other for a couple of seconds. She was wearing a black dress and her eyes had something wild and sparkling. Nothing to lose I thought and booked her for half an hour $50.
She guided me to her room and undressed me to get a shower. After showering, she dried herself and me and came closer to kiss my chest. She went slowly down and began to work on my shaft and balls. Nice kissing and licking, my rod was slowly waking up.
I return the favor and kissed her natural B boobs and fair nipples.
With one hand I went down on her and started to play with her little cherry which she happily allowed by opening her legs slightly. She has some hair but not too much. She was slightly moaning from time to time. She seemed to enjoy it. This went on for around 10 mins until I realized she got wet.
We moved to the bed and suddenly I had the feeling she got horny and pushed me on my back and capped me. She moved my dick slowly into her pussy which was now pretty wet, no extra lubrication needed, I don't like it anyway.
She rode me like a cowgirl for about 5 mins until she said I should fuck her in missionary now.
Before we changed I quickly told her to extend to an hour since we took already a while after showering.
When pumping her in missionary she suddenly wanted to close her legs to get a better feeling. Wow...I think she really liked it. And suddenly something happened which I never expected.
She started to use her fingers to flick her bean. She pulled me closer and whispered she wants to come. She closed her legs tighter I kissed her nipples and necklace and kept slowly pumping until she came
Wow... didn't expect this at all when walking in this house and usually it is rare.
I gave her some time to rest and finished with COB .
We showered, dressed up and she gave me a good bye kiss. Definitely a RTF.
She is a gem in this house, friendly and very service oriented and I also believe for some tipp she will do some extras but didn't ask this time. Even with the extension $100 per hour it was good value for money
Old 28-07-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Went in and saw a few SYT but boobs rather smallish.
Saw a milf, G3, with huge knockers and since I felt like groping some biggies today, picked her.

Abit disappointed that they are enhanced C though but her service is good and her ass is taut
She can speak English very well

Got hugs, kisses and can even do cunnilingus and mild fingering
Insert fingers and felt pussy wet without needing any KY
Good cowboy rider
Changed to rapid bang doggie which she enjoyed very much
Pussy got even more wet
No smell down there and she seemed to enjoy my tongue

Switched to missionary and went in deep
Her moans sounded natural

Pump and released just when the alarm sounded
For those who like service oriented milf
Old 31-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Went in and saw a few SYT but boobs rather smallish.
Saw a milf, G3, with huge knockers and since I felt like groping some biggies today, picked her.

Abit disappointed that they are enhanced C though but her service is good and her ass is taut
She can speak English very well

Got hugs, kisses and can even do cunnilingus and mild fingering
Insert fingers and felt pussy wet without needing any KY
Good cowboy rider
Changed to rapid bang doggie which she enjoyed very much
Pussy got even more wet
No smell down there and she seemed to enjoy my tongue

Switched to missionary and went in deep
Her moans sounded natural

Pump and released just when the alarm sounded
For those who like service oriented milf
What’s the price here
Old 31-07-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

$50/30mins, $100/1hr....plus tip if the service is really good (up to you)
Old 02-08-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
konbanwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will give this house a try
Old 10-08-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

FR for 1637 G9
Another session, weekdays, quite, around 9pm. Lot's of pretty B/C-cup girls outside, OKT told me new batch from Hanoi, quite hot.
Decided for G9, she is from HCMC. Fair skin and dark long hair, a bit shy, natural B-cup teenie boobs, nice, soft suckable nipples. Skinny, 1,58m, barely make up, cute face.

G9:
Looks 8/10 - cute, nice teenie face
Figure 7/10 - skinny but ok, slightly more round would be nicer
Tits 7/10 - Natural B cups, no enhancements
GFE 8/10 - Quite SOP, polite and service-oriented. Foam B2B in shower
BJ - CBJ, enjoyable, spend sufficient time, ball licking and below was good
FJ 7/10 - good grip, doggy/missionary, slightly wet, no extra lube needed. Slight moaning, could touch and kiss everywhere, chemistry between us was good
Damage - $50/30mins

RTF - yes, 100%, solid service, friendly, shy
Old 10-08-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
qg11 is Cool - loads of Potential

What are the new batch of girls number? Thanks!
Old 10-08-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qg11 View Post
What are the new batch of girls number? Thanks!
I believe G3, G18, the rest still need to test . I always get confused, maybe need to write it down next time. G16 is my favourite (there are some FR from her already) She is from HCMC, but 9 months already in SG.
Old 13-08-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
qg11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
I believe G3, G18, the rest still need to test . I always get confused, maybe need to write it down next time. G16 is my favourite (there are some FR from her already) She is from HCMC, but 9 months already in SG.

Thanks for the info given. And to the person who zap me for asking qns, good job
Old 13-08-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried...

G19,
Young and petite, told me she 22yo.
Very fair and her small body frame still pack with big B cup.
Cap BJ,
Spoke little mandarin as she said just came here for 2 mths.
Bonk awhile in missionary and wanted to taste her body but she quickly ask for doggy, so I think she avoiding.
As usual, pretty on the outside but service and attitude so-so, try to chit chat only after finishing the deed.
Dmg $50/30mins
Old 13-08-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

went to try this house, ger service stil same like lastime.
fatty okt is ok... but got 1 smaller size one sibei guailan
Old 13-08-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
went to try this house, ger service stil same like lastime.
fatty okt is ok... but got 1 smaller size one sibei guailan
lol u come here? new gal?

service still kns?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1