The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
A broken heart my friend. Not that I really gave it to a WL.... But the heart has its own reasons.

Sex, love, lust. Intertwined they are are. For a decade and more I have expressed my desire for sex in this playground. No more can the body take, I think. Into my bones sinks the feeling that I want sex to be an expression of love also. And as we all know, not possible it is in this fine playground.

While the body may have its own desires, weary the mind has become. Withdraw I must says my mind...to maintain the sanctity between mind body and soul. Tormented am I....Maybe this broken heartedness will be my redemption out of this playground. Into another I will not go. Uncertain the future is.

Grateful am I for the camaraderie of all the brothers here....
That’s a really well written English literature type of response.

Well from the book Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus, men can separate their feelings and love from lust. In going GL, I guess satisfying lust is the first criteria. We then seek some GFE from the WLs to add on to our loneliness so we have the feeling of being loved in that session.

I guess you yearn for more beyond the simple satisfaction of our lust only.

Then it is not easy to find among GL WL as they are here to work and earn money. Most of them even my rtf for many times may even keep a distance.

Maybe there are a very few of them that do like the company of customers apart from pure sexual transaction, and maybe friendship, but a longer term relationship will seem impossible especially when they can’t come back Singapore and can only continue any relationship back in their country which then be a challenge for locals.

But still I myself can’t quit, seems too addictive. That’s why advice to all newbies don’t start.
Old 15-10-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
Bradpitcool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBradpitcool is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
the thing is this, if they walked into a cat 80 /60 shop. i have no comments.
Don't be like that leh bro. Cat 80 / 60 also got pretty gals leh.
Old 15-10-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradpitcool View Post
totally agreed...
Old 15-10-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradpitcool View Post
That's why you wonder why some are in cat150 lol....more expensive equal better?
Old 15-10-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Bradpitcool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBradpitcool is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
That's why you wonder why some are in cat150 lol....more expensive equal better?
Aiyo bro fish I also don't know how they divide one leh
Old 15-10-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Depend on which cat 80
If you think on a per minute value basis it's about the same as cat150
Old 15-10-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowayhose View Post
Yui Hatano not very pretty ley. Actually her looks not that rare, I saw a couple her standard or better yesterday, with makeup of course. IMO anyways.

I wonder the work that OKT does is it really worth that much leh? These girls selling their bodies and effort but only get $10 more than the okt. Unless okt really do alot of work for licensing/sourcing for WL and cleaning and stuff. $30 for the room does sound Abit much.

I guess thats why some prefer rent a place and work as ML.
Aiyo bro nowayhose, if I can get this kind of gals my kuku bird stand long long laughing liao la.
Old 16-10-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceloh View Post
To that fucker who loves to zap me. I am telling you that I am creating another ten profiles to talk cock here and will let you guess which one is me. Hahahaha.
Bro bruceloh, I sympathise with you. Yet I must point out to that all honourable members of this esteemed forums are by definition fuckers.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 16-10-2019 at 12:19 AM. Reason: brevity is the soul of wit
Old 16-10-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Bro bruceloh, I sympathise with you. Yet I must point out to that all honourable members of this esteemed forums are by definition fuckers.
Bro, now I know why gals don't like you because you are so irritating. Remember the gals you tried I also tried. So continue to be love sick. I now officially retire from here. Remember I have ten more lives and can have more. Hehe. Bye.
Old 16-10-2019, 01:04 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello nowayhose:

You had mentioned “Yui Hatano not very pretty ley”, is your expectation too high? When you go whorehouse to look for girls, are you sure you can consistently find girls close to Yui Hatano’s beauty?

Other than pretty and GFE, you had also listed out a list of criteria as shown below, is your expectation too high? Please take note we are paying $150 (not $1500).

Anyway, as mentioned by Big Boss sammyboyfor, you should get a girlfriend rather than go to a whorehouse.
Sorry, maybe I worded it wrongly. I should have just said Yui is not my type. The types I like, some guys will probably say is either too chubby or too skinny. Just that Yui not pretty to me. To each his own, I don't mean to offend!

As for the girlfriend thing, if I had one (or could get one now) I would not be whoring. Currently I don't think I'm attractive and I hate myself too much to try to even chase one altho I'm working on myself right now. The need to always spend time with the same person turns me off (knew this when I had a gf last time) but I guess this point is moot if I really am attracted to that person. Thanks for the advice though, a gf is probably preferable.

For the GFE and other criteria, I realized I don't really care for those when whoring. Posted that before I started but now I know. Gotta separate casual and intimate sex.

Thank you and Sammyboyfor for the well meaning advice! You even went and dig up my first thread haha
Old 16-10-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, if we put it bluntly ... we’re lusty fuckers by nature (or could be acquired too) ... Here I shall dedicate this to you, my friend ... 😋😝

A love so sacred, veiled and dark, hidden deep within my heart .... Yet I think I may be wrong .... about my heart ... my love ... my soul ...

Is it naught but addictive lusty yearning?! Is is love or promiscuity?

To find the truth I think I must ...

Search my black and tattered soul .... And make the truth one true goal ... until finally my colours show ... but, I guess till then, I’ll never know ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-10-2019, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hehehe bro Poet you are berry funny and irritating leh no wonder the gals don't like you and make you so love sick lor. The gals you tried I also tried de. I also know you are very tall and not good looking. Correct? You so bad and go and snatch gal panty. Hehehe. With this I shall retire my shadow Bruce Loh here but there are 10 more around. Take care bro. Bye.
Old 16-10-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceloh View Post
Hehehe bro Poet you are berry funny and irritating leh no wonder the gals don't like you and make you so love sick lor. The gals you tried I also tried de. I also know you are very tall and not good looking. Correct? You so bad and go and snatch gal panty. Hehehe. With this I shall retire my shadow Bruce Loh here but there are 10 more around. Take care bro. Bye.
Thank you for that original thought. I must indeed be guilty of the original sin.
Take care and don’t stress your superciliary structure.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-10-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Yes, if we put it bluntly ... we’re lusty fuckers by nature (or could be acquired too) ... Here I shall dedicate this to you, my friend ... 😋😝

A love so sacred, veiled and dark, hidden deep within my heart .... Yet I think I may be wrong .... about my heart ... my love ... my soul ...

Is it naught but addictive lusty yearning?! Is is love or promiscuity?

To find the truth I think I must ...

Search my black and tattered soul .... And make the truth one true goal ... until finally my colours show ... but, I guess till then, I’ll never know ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
A forum for poets this is. A Nobel in literature awaits, one worthy warrior...
Old 17-10-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

The road to redemption is rocky

Not straight
Not without reversals
Not without temptations

And succumbed have I
Drank from two chalices have I
Savored the duo have I

Quill on parchment
Ink on paper
Hurt on relationship

May that pain
May that love
Take me through the valley of lust
Into the valley of love.

Editors note - writing straightforward FRs may Be injurious to many things
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1