The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I am also trying to find out if i can apply thai PR if i buy a property there.
Property ownership is separate from PR / Citizenship matters.
My uncle bought 3 condo units in BKK during the 80s Asian financial crisis as prices were dirt cheap. His application for PR was always rejected. Then in the 90s he started a company there with a thai friend, only then did they decide to give him PR...... but now after living in thailand more than 30 over years..... he is still on PR only as they refused to give him citizenship. But his wife and children are thai citizens.
Old 20-09-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
you really funny guy...
let me put things into perspective in relation to your questioning.
The intelligent man speak little but listen or reads alot as thats how how become intelligent by absorbing information and learning, so when you go around asking questions from strangers whats the likelihood of gaining accurate information, generally the dumbass is the one who will answer as he has a ego to fuel to prove he not so dumb..also if someone has commercially valueable information ie matter of immigration law or commercial returns of property in bkk, he knows he can get paid in a job providing that information, why botehr to give it out for free.
Now the crazy thing is you are asking on a sex forum filled with lower class men, gambling addicts and men generally lower on the sociological totem pole and you are asking on matters of investment and immigration law.
Yes you can say you are asking and it doenst hurt to gain whatever information, well ill retort by saying its more harmful to have 99 pieces of half truths or incorrect information than to have 1 piece of accurate information.
Seems to me you are pennywise but pound foolish, try to save 99k baht or some immigration legal consultation fees but spending 10-20x that amount buying a porperty
Well bro...To sum it up...i consider myself stupid for not asking questions I am unclear. Rather then remain stupid by not clarifying my doubts.
No harm going through information, its the decision made after considering all sides that matters.
I believe many brothers here dont belong to the categories you mentioned, this is a forum to freely discuss and seek information from willing parties. So if you do know any useful information on Thailand property scene do share. Cheers
Old 25-09-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am searching info on this part too. I remembered there is also a requirement to stay in Thailand for min. 2 years as one of the pre-requisites. And the fees for application process is 95,000baht, i need to verify the details more as i dont think it requires so much money to apply.

I am also trying to find out if i can apply thai PR if i buy a property there.
Quote from Thai Immigration site

In order to apply to become a Thai Permanent Resident, you must meet the following criteria:

You must have had a Thai non-immigrant visa for at least three years prior to the submission of your application. Holders of multiple NON-Immigrant visas can not apply. You must have 3 consecutive yearly extensions in order to qualify.
You must be a holder of a non-immigrant visa at the time of submitting your application.
You must be able to meet one of these categories to apply for PR status in Thailand:
Investment category (minimum 3 – 10 Mil. Baht investment in Thailand)
Working/ Business category
Support a family or Humanity Reasons category: In this category, you must have a relationship with a Thai citizen or an alien who already posses a residence permit as a husband or wife; father or mother; or a guardian of a Thai child under 20 years of age.
Expert / academic category
Other categories as determined by Thai Immigration
You should note that the list of required documents for the application depends on the category under which the application is made.

I'M CIM KING
Old 25-09-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Now the crazy thing is you are asking on a sex forum filled with lower class men, gambling addicts and men generally lower on the sociological totem pole and you are asking on matters of investment and immigration law.

Hmmm...i think you are abit off in this statement of yours bro...
How you define lower class?
What makes you determine that most bros here are gambling addicts, well i dont gamble in person or even online..
Men generally lower on the socialogical? How you define and determine that?
In what ways do you think the bros here who lives in Thailand long time dont know anything about investment and immigration law?

Dont judge too fast bro..

I'M CIM KING
Old 25-09-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
How many also do the same hugging, dancing, drinking and partying? You don't even know if the girl is drunk or dying till it really happen.

Facebook video clip of the party
https://www.facebook.com/thaihotnewz...0546661424174/
I heard that further investigation findings shows that her cb shows signs of abuse. Looks like the abusers overdose her with alcohol and took turns to rape her. But cause of death may still be alcohol over dose.
Old 25-09-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post

Investment category (minimum 3 – 10 Mil. Baht investment in Thailand)
Working/ Business category
Support a family or Humanity Reasons category: In this category, you must have a relationship with a Thai citizen or an alien who already posses a residence permit as a husband or wife; father or mother; or a guardian of a Thai child under 20 years of age.
Expert / academic category
Other categories as determined by Thai Immigration
You should note that the list of required documents for the application depends on the category under which the application is made.
I saw this investment visa too on Sansiri website. Now i am checking how long do i have to hold the investment before being eligible to apply the visa.
Old 26-09-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

If the autopsy is accurate, it means they brought an already dead girl back to the apartment and rape her and realised something wrong and threw her at the lobby. Damn I wonder what it feels to realised you fucked a dead person and you are going to jail for that and get raped by inmates....
Old 28-09-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
If the autopsy is accurate, it means they brought an already dead girl back to the apartment and rape her and realised something wrong and threw her at the lobby. Damn I wonder what it feels to realised you fucked a dead person and you are going to jail for that and get raped by inmates....
Thats Amzaing Thailand..Isnt the Tourism Slogan fit nicely....

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-09-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

What is she thinking seriously?! Thailand go jail for drugs the sentence is longer then murder lol
Old 02-10-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Final destination.... RIP.

Never never never learn...
Cannot trust a thai driver with a pickup truck and have living things as passengers behind..NEVER...
Take this advise or do it at your own risks..
THEY DONT KNOW THE CONCEPT OF "CAUSE AND CONSEQUENCES" IN DRIVING AT ALL

I'M CIM KING
Old 21-10-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

Thai king just passed down a law to appoint Thai Military as the government for the next 2-3 decades. As corruption continues...the general population suffer....so many after effects. Bad for business bla bla
Old 22-10-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thai style of 后宫 internal fight?
I saw the news too. Her life and her family's life is so fucked just the those before her. Its like getting exiled lol
Old 21-11-2019, 04:22 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
woonkl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi . one of my neighbour has a empty unit for rent in bkk..
grade A condo style with good scenery view..
been living here for years now and i enjoyed this condo as well..
95% expat residence rate ..
2 Br unit

if any bros interested, do pm me, so i can let him know..
Old 19-12-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
They tested the strength of the skywalk indeed well built.

Question is when will he go exile? 5555 So next month will really happening?

There is no bonding btw the people like no.9 did, so how can the people or the new generation have understanding?
He is just a sore loser...
Lost already ask for Protests, just like the HKG brainless youth..
Economy in Thailand already lower than previous years and now still come start a spark in order to become fire..later bring down the economy even lower.
With that who suffer the most? Not him.. he ownself is a billionaire and his parents are too..
The peasants and commoners suffer the most.
When one is too rich and nothing to play with, they sought for Power and Control.

I'M CIM KING
Old 19-12-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

One of the main reason im sick of Bkk already. really too much lakorn in daily life.
going back to kampung and do self sufficency farming and play with animals daily will be much better and see all these drama daily.

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1