The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-10-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
robin21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJets9 View Post

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=749510

Text bro galaxy for 5pm slot for Mina(21 years old)

OKT 10/10.. Same as always fast n friendly

Looks 9/10.. What u see is what u get.. N sweet looking young type same those high sch pattern

Body 9/10..nice curves.. Right meat at the right place

Boobs 8.5/10..nice n soft natural firm boobs with senstive nipples to lick n suck

Pussy 8.5/10..tide n easy wet while playing with it n can lick too

BBBJ 9/10...nice suction with some deep throat too.. (cim allow) so fire first shot in her mouth

FJ 8.5/10... Bonk her standing and finish off cowboy.. Her riding is great.. She knows how to control the tempo.. Plus her sexy moan too..
She is really young sweet n slutty
Once hit their horny spot. She will turn to be very wild
French non stop and can ride well
Old 23-10-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2352 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackboi View Post

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=748467

Text bro galaxy and secure a slot for Nuna

Look 8.5/10 nice petite gal

Body 9/10 smooth skin with 2 nice jugs to fondle

Boobs 9/10 big enough for me to hold while I was doing doggy and missionary

Pussy 9/10 wet wet wet and nice for painting

French 8/10 slow at first but wild when hit her horniest

BBBJ 8.5/10 licking n nice suction

AR 9/10 rim it nice n good!!

FJ 8.5/10 can match whatever position I like.. And she will give the slutty look while she is on top riding

Thanks bro galaxy for the discount rate for return customer
Wanted to try mina yesterday but her slot and my time can't match.. So rtf nuna instead.. Service wise is still the same as my previous review.. But this time more gfe and more wet on her bbbj.. Ask her to knee down and I face fucked her..damn shiok..
Old 23-10-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

It started with a kiss.. or part of one.

As I leaned towards her, she told me she didn't kiss. I gave her a peck on the lips. Then a second, longer one. And during a third one, I stuck my tongue into her mouth. She pulled away and told me "Maybe just for you".

And she came back to me, and furiously thrust her tongue at mine.

It was the first time I lost a battle.

-----------

Quick FR for Wenty from the office. Also a belated one.
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=749730

To get the obvious thing out of the way, her strong suit is definitely her service; looks-wise, she loses out to the other girls available right now.

Looks and body: Her looks is not exactly my type. Have to discount from the pictures and her body is towards curvy/meaty.

Service:
bbbj: slow and steady. spent some time here.
painting: she screamed. yeah, like too-shiok-cannot-take-it kind of scream. First time I met a screamer. hahaha
FJ:
cowgirl.. she was doing all the work, pumping her hips up and down while I watched.
doggy.. again she was doing the work, pushing back towards me while I stayed still
missionary.. finally could take control and wack her back..

overall: OK for the price. Get past her looks and go for the service.

sorry guys, running out of time here so the read may be a bit rough. hope it helps lah.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 23-10-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
airness89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to meet with April from SS during lunch time.

Syt with long legs and no fats on body, typical Thai tan. Clean shaven pussy with no small, loves to be painted. Accommodating to all requests like kneeling on floor BBBJ and standing Doggy.

Room have a mirror strategically placed for kinky position

Only drawback is language barrier, GFE can be improved
Old 23-10-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Price like inching up🤔 you guys feel the same or is it me 😣
Ya pice realky went up . 😤😤😤 for mi i dont actually mind the price . But at lease give us some qulity that worth the price . Susprise some time selling low . Still have good stuff. 😊😊😊
Old 23-10-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxboy88 View Post
Ya pice realky went up . 😤😤😤 for mi i dont actually mind the price . But at lease give us some qulity that worth the price . Susprise some time selling low . Still have good stuff. 😊😊😊
Thai baht getting expensive.
Old 23-10-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Fr on Rainbow Sweet

Decent location, but small room.

Sweet was sweet looking, quite syt. Body wise is ok, not exactly that slim but not fat.

Service wise is good, friendly and try hard to please. Accomodating to my requests even though can tell she is tired.

Ended session with cim/cof.

Went for two shots, almost had a heart attack as old uncle lack of stamina.
Old 23-10-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ec20031u View Post
Som from RL
Link: https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=748680

Looks 10/10 - Beautiful eyes, you can look at her all day long!

RTF - Definitely once Wallet is recharge and she is still around.
Wah this girl very high price leh

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 23-10-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Namo fr RL,

I will post 1 photo to get some justice for myself... I really think she has a lovely smile leh...
Haha, girls like enhanced photos, not true photos...haha

Old 23-10-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Why all these OK stop using wechat? Dun wanna give out WhatsApp every tom dick. Any anonymous WhatsApp idea?
That's the point. They like to make sure serving you is not at high risk.

Old 23-10-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
That's the point. They like to make sure serving you is not at high risk.
And I dont think they want to take any Tom Dick or Harry due to the high risk involved.
Old 23-10-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Took Pink from LAX a few nights back

Initially wanted Jac, but okt say go back liao, wonder why still keep bumping her thread, recommended Pink instead so ok lor

Located in east, familiar location, even in the same room which brings back so much memories, ample parking nearby

Room: 7
Clean, 1 big bed but very sparse
No extras like mirror or arm chair

Toilet: 8
Honestly one of the cleaner toilets compared to other stables, excluding hotel toilets of course, and has nice clean and big towels

Looks: 8.5
Cute and sweet looking, 24 this yr according to her

Body: 8
Young body, no stretch marks, sporty type, she did long distance running
Big boned, bout 165cm tall
Very fair for thai, from Changmai

Boobs: 8
Greeted me in a tight fitting white dress with nipples prominently poking thru
On the firm side, nearing hard, feels kinda like squeezing a really ripe grape fruit
Light brown nearing pinkish nipples that are inviting

I have not major preference for enhanced or natural, so long nipples not black, not sensitive or boobs saggy like Ethiopian refugee

Pussy: 8
Shaven, nice thick labia to feast on, abit like mona, gets wet easily

Foreplay: 6
She was abit shy and abit green but takes instructions well, better if bros takes the lead, frenching, painting all ok, fingering also but bros please trim your nails

BBBJ: 9
Accommodating to my size, can deep throat, allows for face fuck without much gagging.
Took me by surprise when she straight away started her bj so deep, good stamina

FJ: 8
Nothing major to complain about, tight, naturally wet, good stamina, accommodating to both hard pounding and slow rock in all positions
She more shy type so her moans are almost inaudible, that i think can be improved as at times i thot she not enjoying and suffering in silence till i checked

Overall: 8
She opened up more after the first shot, cuddling in bed and all
Say have a few customers complained about her services, but she took it on the chin and learn to improve her services like stronger suction for bj

Honestly, she is not your typical slutty thai spinner FL that works in happy ending massage or go go bars, she more demure and sweet type working in office, that said she does have abit of naughtiness/kinkiness inside as she have shown when she put on cosplay for our 2nd shot and took the initiative to bang me after telling her to just enjoy herself and do what she want for 2nd shot

RTF: high chance, provided she is still around
Old 23-10-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jordan92 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Mena, SS, at 12pm, 23/10/19.

After reading many FRs, it's time to check whether it's TRUE. Damn it. It's TRUE!

Okt: Immediate and prompt as always.
Face: Wow! She's really pretty and fair.
Body: Its a definite 10 for me. Boobs are C. Nicely done.
GFE: 10/10 Funny, engaging, smiling & cheeky.
BBBJ: 10/10 A master at it. 2nd round went up again within 5mins. Her soft & sensual touch coupled with BBBJ. Wow!
Frenching: 10/10 She's passionate. Hehe.
FJ: 9/10. Just superb. Very accommodating and smiling. When u doggie her, u'll hear her tagline. Lol.

After 1st shot she wanted to give a massage but declined. Wanted her to rest and talk cock. Wanted to get to hear from her. Then after a while, she said, come 2nd round ok? Of course lah. Spent a long time on BBBJ and never once said she’s tired. Once hardened, doggie all the way till pancit.

One of the very best in terms of overall package. Her charms can kill you. Beware! And please bring her some food if u dont mind. Thanks.
Old 23-10-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Moome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Made a booking with my All time favourite gal, MIKI.
She was previously from Xclusive but now shift to BesTomYam. She is a professional when comes to serving the D.

Looks: 9/10 (Bubbly eyes with slutty look. Fair skin. 100% like the photo)

Body: 9/10 (Petite size but awesome butt. Good for doggy. She has a few tattoos on her)

Boobs: 8/10 (Enhanced boobs. Good for boob lover. Nice to suck)

BBBJ: 8/10 (Slow and nice. Good suction)

Frenching: 8/10 (Slow nice kissing then to frenching)

Pussy: 9/10 (Nice and juicy pussy. Her pussy can take any position)

FJ: 8/10 (Foreplay was always good. She cleaned you up real good. Licking and cuddling. She suck your D nice and slow. Then proceed to cow girl, seeing the boobs bounce up and down. Cannot tahan proceed to doggy with that butt. Laying doggie for 1st shot. Rested for awhile and she speak very good english. 2nd round, start and end with missionary. All was so good.

GFE: 10/10. Excellent GFE. The best i ever had. Nice to talk to and fuck with.
Old 23-10-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Siamboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moome View Post

Made a booking with my All time favourite gal, MIKI.
She was previously from Xclusive but now shift to BesTomYam. She is a professional when comes to serving the D.

Looks: 9/10 (Bubbly eyes with slutty look. Fair skin. 100% like the photo)

Body: 9/10 (Petite size but awesome butt. Good for doggy. She has a few tattoos on her)

Boobs: 8/10 (Enhanced boobs. Good for boob lover. Nice to suck)

BBBJ: 8/10 (Slow and nice. Good suction)

Frenching: 8/10 (Slow nice kissing then to frenching)

Pussy: 9/10 (Nice and juicy pussy. Her pussy can take any position)

FJ: 8/10 (Foreplay was always good. She cleaned you up real good. Licking and cuddling. She suck your D nice and slow. Then proceed to cow girl, seeing the boobs bounce up and down. Cannot tahan proceed to doggy with that butt. Laying doggie for 1st shot. Rested for awhile and she speak very good english. 2nd round, start and end with missionary. All was so good.

GFE: 10/10. Excellent GFE. The best i ever had. Nice to talk to and fuck with.
She look familar last time in another stable right ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1