The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-10-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Liverpool squad that flew out to Genk yesterday: Alisson, Fabinho, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Gomez, Adrian, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Brewster, Robertson, Origi, Kelleher.

Alexander-Arnold remains on Merseyside due to a virus, as does Matip, who has a sore knee.

Right then, let's go with:

Alisson; Gomez, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Milner, Keita; Salah, Mane, Firmino

Subs: Adrian, Henderson, Lallana, Ox, Wijnaldum, Origi, Brewster
Old 23-10-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Liverpool squad that flew out to Genk yesterday: Alisson, Fabinho, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Gomez, Adrian, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Brewster, Robertson, Origi, Kelleher.

Alexander-Arnold remains on Merseyside due to a virus, as does Matip, who has a sore knee.

Right then, let's go with:

Alisson; Gomez, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Milner, Keita; Salah, Mane, Firmino

Subs: Adrian, Henderson, Lallana, Ox, Wijnaldum, Origi, Brewster
Lineup looks good. Hopefully Salah is good to go, otherwise Origi will have to fill in

Midfield trio of Fabinho, Milner and Keita looks good, Henderson needs a rest.

Not much cover for back four though Milner is versatile.
Old 24-10-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Goals Ox 2", 57", Mane 77", Salah 87"

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 24-10-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

A good win but Pool's defence remains shaky! It seems they have a problem keeping a clean sheet lately! Every match Pool has been letting in goals..
Old 24-10-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Paradox of a performance from us last night. Four moments of real class(not forgetting that fabulous Rabona) punctuating a game where we never really seemed to get going. Probably the most convincing unconvincing win I've seen in a while.

No wonder Klopp did not look too pleased(and explained why at the post match press conference), especially in the first half where we were really sloppy at times.

Big positives: both the Ox and Keita showing what a big difference they can make to our midfield. All they need now is more game time and hopefully stay fit. If so, think both are going to make important contributions to our season. Also shout out to our versatile utility man James Milner. Important option and think it is vital that we give him a contract extension(unless we have some one else of similar ability available).

We go again next against Spurs on Sunday.

P. S.

When Samba meets football ...
Old 24-10-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Big positives: both the Ox and Keita showing what a big difference they can make to our midfield. All they need now is more game time and hopefully stay fit. If so, think both are going to make important contributions to our season. Also shout out to our versatile utility man James Milner. Important option and think it is vital that we give him a contract extension(unless we have some one else of similar ability available).
I learned something new known as Rabona pass this morning when I was reading the news.

Glad that Keita and Ox started and give some impetus. The 2 goals scored by Ox was pure class. Who else other than Lovren who tried to be too smart not to play the ball out for throw in instead lose the ball and resulted a consolation goal for Genk thus no clean sheet.

Spurs won big and think they can upset Liverpool this Super Sunday clash.

Old 24-10-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post

Spurs won big and think they can upset Liverpool this Super Sunday clash.
Yeah especially that Lamela dude talking big. Well let's wait and see if they can walk the talk at Anfield.

Back to last night. I put the Napoli game on my laptop and kept watching that one more than ours. Was a very intriguing game of football.

Crazy press from Salzburg in the first half. Napoli lucky to go 1:1 at half time. Salzburg had so many chances, but Meret kept them in it.

RB ran themselves into the ground though, Napoli in control in the 2nd half and were able to play the game at their tempo. Salzburg switched off straight after the second equalizer.

If we're going there needing a result in the 6th game, it won't be easy.
Old 25-10-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Liverpool vs Tottenham

CHARLIE PREDICTS: Liverpool 3-0 Tottenham

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...stle-vs-wolves
Old 25-10-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liverpool v Tottenham x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50160816
Old 26-10-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Soton 0 Leicester 9 last night..
What a shocking result!
Old 27-10-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Massive game tonight, actually all our league games are massive if we want to win the title but this one is particularly massive since our lead has now been cut down to 3 points. Think it is vital in a psychological sense to have at least a 6 point lead when City come to Anfield in a fortnight's time.

Ok back to tonight, tough game this, Spurs have had the better of the league game at Anfield last season and were unlucky to lose, and they had the better of the CL Final as well. So we need to be right on it; forget Spurs recent form they’re still a good side. Their main threat is definitely Son as he creates so much space with his movement.

Ideally would like this team to play:

Allison
Trent Matip Virgil Robertson
Fabinho
Ox Wijnaldum
Salah Firmino Mane

Unfortunately looks like Matip is still out so guess Lovren going to start again. Also, knowing Klopp he'll probably go Wijnaldum and Henderson and then Kieta and Ox against Villa in the next PL game. To be fair, I dont mind that. Henderson being bang out of form is a concern, but it could just be fatigue. He's had a breather now, so hopefully all good.

Longer term I'd prefer us to be looking at getting Ox or Keita in alongside Gini and Fab (or Ox, Keita and Fab) in a more threatening midfield. But for now I'd understand Klopp's faith in the usual midfield.

What Klopp does need to do however, is if the forwards are struggling tonight, then he has to make the change in midfield earlier than he seems to like to.
Old 27-10-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Predicting starting Xi vs Spurs.

Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Keita; Mane, Salah, Firmino

Old 27-10-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Moving forward our midfield should be Fabinho with Kieta and OX but I think no way Henderson will be on the bench so we have to deal with it.
Old 27-10-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Predicting starting Xi vs Spurs.

Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Keita; Mane, Salah, Firmino
I would prefer Hendo Oxlade n Keita in midfield..Fab hasn't really impressed me till now. He's still nowhere near Veira Mackelele or Toure..
Old 28-10-2019, 02:40 AM
Samster

Possibly the biggest 3 Pts of our season so far

Hope Mo is okay. Seems like Hamza Choudhury's tackle on him is still having an effect on his ankle
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1