The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-10-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Angel ORD mood perhaps?
still got time. probably due to departure of bff this month. wild guess.
Old 24-10-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone visited ye bai he before? are the pics & vid accurate to her real person?
Old 24-10-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
singaporean123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

new to the scene, normal for them to not reply after texting them?
Old 24-10-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporean123 View Post
ur number probably not in the system yet. just keep trying a few until one replies
Old 24-10-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporean123 View Post
Be more specific who do you mean by them?
Old 24-10-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

With time to spare today, decided to try one of my "To Do" list ML, Mango.

https://sglonelyguy.org/mango-massage/

Much has been said about Mango in terms of massage skillsets and sensual limitations so won't rehash the obvious.All I wanna say is Mango is indeed very beautiful in person. Her looks leans more towards the sweet category but definitely a sharp features beauty nonetheless. The last few times an ML left a deep impression on me purely on looks, they are Donna, Ai la and Zhi Qing/ Hebe. Imo Mango is in the same league.

She kept her figure in superb shape too, no fats and with abs..B boobs are FIRM and beautiful shaped, nipples are omg enticing and sensitive .too bad can't play with her awesome figure much. To me, she lives up to the hype, so long as you know what you can/cannot get when book her. Great conversationalist and non commercial feel are icing on the cake.

RTM: Yes..on days which I don't need a complete "meal"
Old 24-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Much has been said about Mango in terms of massage skillsets and sensual limitations so won't rehash the obvious.All I wanna say is Mango is indeed very beautiful in person. Her looks leans more towards the sweet category but definitely a sharp features beauty nonetheless. The last few times an ML left a deep impression on me purely on looks, they are Donna, Ai la and Zhi Qing/ Hebe. Imo Mango is in the same league.

She kept her figure in superb shape too, no fats and with abs..B boobs are FIRM and beautiful shaped, nipples are omg enticing and sensitive .too bad can't play with her awesome figure much. To me, she lives up to the hype, so long as you know what you can/cannot get when book her. Great conversationalist and non commercial feel are icing on the cake.

Had my session with mango also. Ride on bro Johndick MR as I was abt to review. I second what he has mentioned except for lookwise (7/10) for me.

RTM: maybe not, not my kind of syt and low sensual
Old 24-10-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Had my session with mango also. Ride on bro Johndick MR as I was abt to review. I second what he has mentioned except for lookwise (7/10) for me.

RTM: maybe not, not my kind of syt and low sensual
Not as cute as Cici?
Old 24-10-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Not as cute as Cici?
Haven’t meet one that match Cici in term of look (by my own standard)

Angel (orig) : 1st session gd, rtm svc drop, so drop for now
Anqi: rtm no, cuz not my cai
TN: finding time to book
Dan-ni: 120 cat, waiting for more mr
Zq: saved contact, haven’t try book, dunno will accept or not
Angel(new): bioing also
Old 24-10-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

tbh, is an overstatement to group her with ai la and those few in same category. she's presentable but not head-turner, must be the dark room impact your visibility.
Old 24-10-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
tbh, is an overstatement to group her with ai la and those few in same category. she's presentable but not head-turner, must be the dark room impact your visibility.
Haha, I totally expected disagreements on how I rate Mango's looks, hence qualified my statement with "imo". Those 3 I compared Mango with are definitely prettier and to me what Mango loses out is her smile, which is not as mesmerising as Donna and ZQ. Other than smile, I really dig Mango's looks. Well, hence the saying, looks are subjective..there are some whom say Donna look so so..that to me is a shocking statement lol
Old 24-10-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

There's really no point commenting on other's views on looks. Indeed, I got flak for saying Angel is not as pretty as Ningxia, but I just laughed it off. I still stand by this statement, adding that Angel is at best a respectable 6.5-7/10 looker.
Old 24-10-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Haven’t meet one that match Cici in term of look (by my own standard)

Angel (orig) : 1st session gd, rtm svc drop, so drop for now
Anqi: rtm no, cuz not my cai
TN: finding time to book
Dan-ni: 120 cat, waiting for more mr
Zq: saved contact, haven’t try book, dunno will accept or not
Angel(new): bioing also
Try new Angel if you can.
Let me know how you rate her look
She look quite pretty in my eyes but look a bit different from the pic

She totally different from OG Angel, totally no WC posts
Need to look for her again otherwise forget how she look
Old 24-10-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
still got time. probably due to departure of bff this month. wild guess.
Which ML is angel bff? If youzi goes back next month wonder will it affect another angpai Tian Niu mood anot
Old 24-10-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Interestingly, I have been rtm Mango but having tried 7P twice recently, I am more inclined towards 7P..... must be the shower and the bigger boobs. And 7p takes the trouble to cover u with extra towel during massage, which I like.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1