The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-11-2019, 05:26 AM
Hotfuzz Hotfuzz is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 31
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hotfuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I Opened Pandora's Box

I searched for and found Pandoraís Box. I went and opened up Pandoraís Box. I found more than what I was looking for. I found a passionate relationship, with deep physical connection and beautiful new experiences not only in the pleasures of the flesh but I also found a deep connection with her. She let me experience and showed me things that only exists in my wildest imaginations, or even beyond my imagination. This was the Holy Grail that some men spent a lifetime searching for and still not able to find. I fell for my Goddess. I fell deep and fast. I wanted more than the friendship that she was already offering me, and from her own perspective, which was more than what she was willing to offer her other clients. I wanted more than the special friendship that she was willing to offer. I wanted her, all to myself, forever. I took her for granted, imposed my own fantasy of a relationship, and broke our fragile connection. My Goddess has abandoned me because I wanted more than she could give me without losing herself.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #2  
Old 05-11-2019, 10:20 AM
MoJoe313 MoJoe313 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 586
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
MoJoe313 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoJoe313 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I Opened Pandora's Box

Hyperbole. Juiced-up much ado over nothing. Ain't Pandora's box. Ain't holy grail. It's just a failed relationship. What more a commercial one. Get a life dude.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3  
Old 06-11-2019, 02:20 PM
Capricorn69 Capricorn69 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 138
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I Opened Pandora's Box

Actually what happen? Do you mind sharing?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4  
Old 07-11-2019, 06:08 AM
domainame domainame is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 23
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I Opened Pandora's Box

Bro

I just throw my pandora

Believe me like many bro here

It is not worth it to date working girl

Their heart is for money

It is hard pill to swallow for you. But imagine easier for her to replace you than you replace her.

Sorry, it hard to understand when you are so in "LOVE"

Best way is to experience yourself

A lot of advice from other in this section

Read it and try clear your mind
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5  
Old 07-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Hotfuzz Hotfuzz is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 31
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hotfuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I Opened Pandora's Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
Actually what happen? Do you mind sharing?
I hired a high class FL, paid her for first overnight but second day she gave it to me for free and we exchanged info. Then I came back to US and we kept talking via apps, she never expected me to come.back so soon and through the conversations I found out a lot about her life and slowly fell for her, partially pitying her. I managed to come back for a visit within 2 months, so we planned a 2 day rendezvous and was very happy. I still paid her (Before I paid her I told her that this is not payment for her services. I said to her that this is payment for her time away from her family and that she can choose to not have sex with me...and she replied..."What if I want it"). She let me do it raw this time because she said she treated me more than a client. The sex was out of this world (full of passion and without any inhibitions) and her beauty and gfe throughout our interactions are also out of this world. It really felt like we were a couple that are in love the few full days we spent together. She was a real stunner too (beautiful demure face, tall and nice curves). When we were outside, men would look at her with lust in their eyes, women would look at her simmering with jealousy and even little girls would look at her, with admiring eyes.

Then I left for work for 2 weeks and came back for another two day rendezvous with her. This time I wanted to try to convince her. I was so in love so I tried to impose my version and my own expectation of our relationship on her and tried to convince her that our relationship cannot progress when it is money-based. I wanted to have a serious relationship that I hoped would blossom into a true relationship. In the end I ended up not paying (due to some bad timing unintentionally) and she also ended our relationship (saying that we are thinking differently about this) even though I apologized and offered to pay her. So now I owe her thousands of dollars but she did not even want to give me bank info as I am back in US already. That's the short version of it.

I think she felt something for me, but not deep enough but also wanted to be the one making the calls on defining the relationship, which I think would eventually become a FWB kind of relationship. She's proud though, would never ask for the money owed to her, would not even give me a chance to send her the payment.

Last edited by Hotfuzz; 07-11-2019 at 12:08 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6  
Old 07-11-2019, 11:34 AM
iloveu4ever's Avatar
iloveu4ever iloveu4ever is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kinkyland
Posts: 258
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 9
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of
Re: I Opened Pandora's Box

Dear TS,

Sounds like a fair deal to me if u dun pay her...just as long as u dun have sex with her n treat her like a sex object. True love dun need to pay or just have sex.

Can you do it as well? U bonked her n then dun pay her cux u dun wanna treat her like a whore...and she still let u do raw. Imagine how the girl feels...
__________________
Women are decent only because they have not experienced orgasm
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #7  
Old 07-11-2019, 12:06 PM
maxsee's Avatar
maxsee maxsee is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 772
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 12
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: I Opened Pandora's Box

Frankly reading what u wrote here...i cannot help but wonder if u r a dumb nut or someone with extreme low intellect. Especially the part on " This was the Holy Grail that some men spent a lifetime searching for and still not able to find ".

The only thing u highlight on this girl was great sex, sex and more sex..pretty much nothing else.

When someone refer a lady as a holy grail, i would assume that u meant someone who is well educated, hold a good conversation, able to carry themselves well, possessing good character values and with high intellect.

Not someone that sells their body....no wonder my friends alway say "Stupidity has no CURE."
__________________
色字头上一把刀

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #8  
Old 07-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Hotfuzz Hotfuzz is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 31
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hotfuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I Opened Pandora's Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Frankly reading what u wrote here...i cannot help but wonder if u r a dumb nut or someone with extreme low intellect. Especially the part on " This was the Holy Grail that some men spent a lifetime searching for and still not able to find ".

The only thing u highlight on this girl was great sex, sex and more sex..pretty much nothing else.

When someone refer a lady as a holy grail, i would assume that u meant someone who is well educated, hold a good conversation, able to carry themselves well, possessing good character values and with high intellect.

Not someone that sells their body....no wonder my friends alway say "Stupidity has no CURE."
haha I am not going to write too much about her here for her privacy, you can draw your own conclusion about me. I captured our entire 3 month episode in a 30 page document with as much detail as I could remember.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #9  
Old 07-11-2019, 03:44 PM
Capricorn69 Capricorn69 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 138
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I Opened Pandora's Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotfuzz View Post
I hired a high class FL, paid her for first overnight but second day she gave it to me for free and we exchanged info. Then I came back to US and we kept talking via apps, she never expected me to come.back so soon and through the conversations I found out a lot about her life and slowly fell for her, partially pitying her. I managed to come back for a visit within 2 months, so we planned a 2 day rendezvous and was very happy. I still paid her (Before I paid her I told her that this is not payment for her services. I said to her that this is payment for her time away from her family and that she can choose to not have sex with me...and she replied..."What if I want it"). She let me do it raw this time because she said she treated me more than a client. The sex was out of this world (full of passion and without any inhibitions) and her beauty and gfe throughout our interactions are also out of this world. It really felt like we were a couple that are in love the few full days we spent together. She was a real stunner too (beautiful demure face, tall and nice curves). When we were outside, men would look at her with lust in their eyes, women would look at her simmering with jealousy and even little girls would look at her, with admiring eyes.

Then I left for work for 2 weeks and came back for another two day rendezvous with her. This time I wanted to try to convince her. I was so in love so I tried to impose my version and my own expectation of our relationship on her and tried to convince her that our relationship cannot progress when it is money-based. I wanted to have a serious relationship that I hoped would blossom into a true relationship. In the end I ended up not paying (due to some bad timing unintentionally) and she also ended our relationship (saying that we are thinking differently about this) even though I apologized and offered to pay her. So now I owe her thousands of dollars but she did not even want to give me bank info as I am back in US already. That's the short version of it.

I think she felt something for me, but not deep enough but also wanted to be the one making the calls on defining the relationship, which I think would eventually become a FWB kind of relationship. She's proud though, would never ask for the money owed to her, would not even give me a chance to send her the payment.
You said she ended the relationship due to her different thinking.
What's the difference in thinking between her and yours?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10  
Old 07-11-2019, 08:18 PM
TomMAffolter TomMAffolter is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: the moon
Posts: 1,598
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!
Re: I Opened Pandora's Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Frankly reading what u wrote here...i cannot help but wonder if u r a dumb nut or someone with extreme low intellect. Especially the part on " This was the Holy Grail that some men spent a lifetime searching for and still not able to find ".

The only thing u highlight on this girl was great sex, sex and more sex..pretty much nothing else.

When someone refer a lady as a holy grail, i would assume that u meant someone who is well educated, hold a good conversation, able to carry themselves well, possessing good character values and with high intellect.

Not someone that sells their body....no wonder my friends alway say "Stupidity has no CURE."
i was gonna post exactly same thing before i read your post these low intellect moron have good sex and if raw think its love even dogs on street fuck on street raw but have more intelligence than to think that it means love
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11  
Old 08-11-2019, 03:25 AM
domainame domainame is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 23
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I Opened Pandora's Box

Bro

I am in the same boat like you before...

Just remember

you can take the girl out of the bar (or night scene) (if you have money ... offcourse)
but you can not take the bar out of the girl

Many bros advise here a lot

Please keep reading other comment in this section

I know is hard bro, but remember they are PROstitute (PROfessional)

For them as long as they can milk someone, they will do that

Is a life lesson. I knew talk is cheap but you will understand it someday

keep your head high. At least you have dignity and good intention
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12  
Old 08-11-2019, 12:44 PM
funboi's Avatar
funboi funboi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,275
My Reputation: Points: 1755 / Power: 12
funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future
Talking Re: I Opened Pandora's Box

buy over the bar 555 she can stay in the bar forever. 55555
__________________


If you ever get confused about the various fucking relationship?
Click > HERE to see the fucking flow chart. 5555


No one live the same life and style. Thats why its call LIFESTYLE.

The sound of...... silent 5555
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #13  
Old 10-11-2019, 04:14 PM
a2014 a2014 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 914
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 6
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I Opened Pandora's Box

Maybe she is thinking of @TS will give here a passport to the land he is in now. Since @TS cannot achieve it, then whatís the point of giving raw and gfe to @TS. Must well go find another fish.

They are in this trade for so long therefore they can control their emotion and lust. When itís time to walk away just go kind of mentality.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14  
Old 11-11-2019, 01:29 AM
Hotfuzz Hotfuzz is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 31
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hotfuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I Opened Pandora's Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
Maybe she is thinking of @TS will give here a passport to the land he is in now. Since @TS cannot achieve it, then whatís the point of giving raw and gfe to @TS. Must well go find another fish.

They are in this trade for so long therefore they can control their emotion and lust. When itís time to walk away just go kind of mentality.
No that is not it. I have made it clear that I am willing to go all the way, including hinting of marriage and bringing her to the US. She kind of skirted the subject, making light jokes out of it. She did say in one of her final communications to me that she is not ready for any kind of serious relationship.

I agree with your second comment about FLs being able to walk away easily. For them they do not attach sex to love/emotions, so it is easy. For us who have not been chionging for a long time, it's harder (heck, even veteran chiongsters get KC before). For me, I do believe that FLs are humans too, but their emotions and feelings are buried and locked deep inside to protect themselves from being hurt, otherwise they will feel attached to every single one of their clients and that is not a sustainable thing for them. I thought I was able to unlock hers, but I was wrong.

In any case, thank you for all of your concerns and encouragement. It was Heaven while it lasted, now I'm just feeling the withdrawal symptoms and cannot kick the bad feeling that I owe her a few thousand USD...and this is a knot that I'm not able to untie. If all she had wanted was money, she would have given me the bank info to send her what I owe. Was she feeling guilty that I was being too nice to her? Was there something more? I guess I'll never know...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #15  
Old Today, 01:40 AM
domainame domainame is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 23
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I Opened Pandora's Box



this is what we thought right....lol

But it's true actually man more hard broken than women
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pandora, the best in my years of booking. (ML ESCORT) geylangking JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] 2 06-02-2015 02:15 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2019 ph