The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2010, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
For all Pinay ass lovers :

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....=1408965830378

Enjoy !
Bro thanks for the FB link. sui sui.

Going to catch that live action in my Manila trip next month hehe.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 29-10-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
parn_t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

I am in manila now.

After reading the thread, still could not decide where to go.
Could someone tell me where to go for sexual massage?

Thks,
Old 29-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bud-man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by parn_t View Post
Dear Bros,

I am in manila now.

Thks,
Maybe this can help you a bit?
http://www.buwayahman.com/?p=40#more-40
Old 29-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

parn_t: you are in the gold mine and asking how just read some info on this forum, or just walk out .. and head to the famous Edsa complex or Manila Bay bar .. or .. Air force 1 at pasay ..
Old 30-10-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ron9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by parn_t View Post
Dear Bros,

I am in manila now.

Thks,
Depends where you are...

Makati
3B - Jupiter St (across Range Rover service center) - massage with hj...expect to pay around P1.3 for everything..if you get apple and if she likes you she'll give you a bj and will let you eat her

Phoenix - Makati Ave...room rate 1.5k girl 1.5..atw

Quezon Ave - take your pick...sylvanus, heartbeat, kremlin...atw...room rate is around 1.5k same for girl...add 500-1k for twin service

Airport area (paranaque/pasay) - Air Force One - room rate between 1.5-2k..same for girl...add 1k for twin service...1.5/girl

KTV's - Roxas Blvd. - East Asia...ask floor manager which girl goes atw and negotiate
Old 31-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
michaeldust is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys,

Last night i wanted to find a KTV which i went 2 yrs ago. but the taxi driver drive me to East Asia KTV instead last night. Sadly it was not my type.

The atmosphere is not good. Some girls on stage is not so pretty. But some is really pretty. Somemore there is a cover of 500 peso.

The price is below:
Cover: 500 peso
Drink: 150 peso
Ladies drink: 1125 peso/ 1 hr
To bring the girls out: 8000peso plus 2 times LD..which is total 10250peso.

Last but not least there is no strip show at all..it is totally boring for me.

so i n my friend left East Asia Disappointed. Then we planed to go Havana Club.so we get on the cab and go. Once the cab started the engine, i just ask the driver where is the Asia Entertainment. He was very helpful and show us there as it is actually very near to East Asia.

Once we reach, I recongize the door straight away as im there 2 yrs ago. then the driver tell us to go inside and take a look. My friends was immediately attract to the show (Girls are naked on the stage).

Thereafter i pay the driver a 100peso n expect to leave. but he say dont need as he wanted to wait for us after everything with only 200 pseo. I feel that he is trustable therefore i ask him to join us for the drink. He is quite funny guy and he did alot of gd gesture that touch us. We respect gd manner person. Therefore he will be my personnel driver from now onwards as long as i stay in philiipines.

Anyone want a cheap and safe driver, can pm me for his number.

Ok enough of that..continue.. We actually had great great fun in Asia Entertainment. In fact the place is bigger the east asia. the place is cleaner.
According to the mama there, all girls goes heath check often and free of raids. So it is a very good and safe place.

The cost as follow:

Cover charge: NA
Show charge: 350peso
Ladies drink: 775 peso / 1 hour
Beer: 155peso
Charge to brings girl out: 6500peso.. need to purchase at least one LD(first LD purchased can be counted.)
Charge to have it in the room: 4000peso

There is KtV room also which complies to the same as the hall. this is for those bros who like to sing.

Those bros who wants to go there, can go to the receptionist once u in there and look for this mammy Julie Chavez and tell her that Adam from Singapore intro

The address for Asian Entertainment is as below:

701 Roxas BlVd Baclaran, Paranaque city.

She will sure waive the show charge of 350peso and will give discount of 10% to 20%.

Pm me if you need this mummy number

It is a place not to miss.

Sorry for the long FR, Please up my point if you like it.
Old 31-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

Bro,

dont ever have any deal with those girl in makati ave saying that they are studying and need money. Which they can provide cheap msg of 500peso.
Short time is only 1000peso for 2 hours.

DONT EVER AGREE TO THIS DEAL.

They are very determine, run if u need to. They will mostly say until u can see her tears. but it is a fake.

Once she go in to your hotel which normally she will bring another girl also. she will ask you to have s*x with her firends instead whereas she just blow u only.

When everything is done (only 30min later0, she will ask for 2000-3000 each instead. It is not as per agreed of 1000 massage.

She will threaten you that you are s*x with a minor..if you dont give she will report to police. And never let them clear your wasted condom as they will hold it and may threaten you as they have the proved on their hand.

Just a reminder for bros who want to makati ave
Old 31-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster

Havana cafe is indeed a place that is full of FL.

The girls there mostly dont like to use a protection..please insist on it.

Imagine you dont know who has she contact too.

According to alot of my friends in philiipines, they are quite "dirty" (but borgos is worest) unless u got someone u trusted to have the girls intro to u.

Better to be safe then sorry.

Their price is mostly 3000peso and overnight..unlimited
Old 01-11-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldust View Post
According to alot of my friends in philiipines, they are quite "dirty" (but borgos is worest) unless u got someone u trusted to have the girls intro to u.
Bro - my 2 cents - you have too many filipino friends haha .. that's why you claim they are dirty and all .. but, ask filipino guys where they release ? they go for the 500 peso ones, which are not even clean as the Makati ones, and I maybe wrong, but more than half the guys don't use protection

Not to get into a safety discussion here - but .. that's from my observation ..

Cheers guys..
Old 01-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
but more than half the guys don't use protection
I totally agreed
Old 11-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

Bros,

I new to Philippines scene. currently projects only in jakarta and malaysia. just a quick question to seniors there. Manila and Makati same area? or makati is within manila itself ?i blur la on this.

TIA!
Old 11-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo654321 View Post
Bros,

I new to Philippines scene. currently projects only in jakarta and malaysia. just a quick question to seniors there. Manila and Makati same area? or makati is within manila itself ?i blur la on this.

TIA!
Bro Makati is the Main Financial District in Manila itself. It houses the Famous P. Burgoes stretch of road that contains lots of Girlie Bars and discotheques etc.

Nearby you can visit the Green Belt Malls where night life goes into another level.

Please read this thread, there is a wealth of information posted by bros here

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 11-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

Thank you Sifu Ronsee!

Did go thru the tread but geography fail lah! LOL!

Anyway did google and found out more info just now. now only see when i need to meet my customer there.

If i manage to make arrangement to travel sometime this month end, i will let you know for you going over there right if i read it correctly!
Old 12-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo654321 View Post
Thank you Sifu Ronsee!

Did go thru the tread but geography fail lah! LOL!

Anyway did google and found out more info just now. now only see when i need to meet my customer there.

If i manage to make arrangement to travel sometime this month end, i will let you know for you going over there right if i read it correctly!

Wa dont call me Sifu...i dont think i qualify for that...there are many other bros here who have spent more time in Pinoy Land than me here.

Yes bro will be flying over on the 23rd Nov..and staying there until 28th Nov. i will be bringing a bro from SBF who is making his virgin trip to Pinoy Land haha.

If you can meet us during those dates it will be great. We can go cheong together and i can show u around the Makati, Malate & Ermita areas.

I will be staying in Pearl Manila Hotel in Ermita.

Drop me a PM if u want to exchange contacts to meet up bro.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 13-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cepstrum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its holiday here on Tuesday.

Xmas is coming and everyone needs money. More girls to choose but also more crimes. Have a safe trip and enjoy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1