The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

I stay nearby but have no info for exchange.

Anyone with Kovan ML or FL can share via PM? Thanks in advance
Old 05-03-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
EasternBreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, please PM thanks.
Old 09-03-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
akiki15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share? Stay ard the area... looking for massage with full service
Old 31-08-2019, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
VickyM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Any one wanna exchange for Nuru Massage contact me
- yeah, pls reply me.
Old 31-08-2019, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
VickyM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finally after some tym I went for E*** S** which is near to G S**. and disappointed that it is pretty much normal msg... how can ML do smthing if the small window in the door is always open ... although msg was nice ... anyone any hint here for next tym
Old 08-09-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
Juliuslee789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm in the area. Can share with me pls.
Old 08-09-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 16
Heliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyM View Post
finally after some tym I went for E*** S** which is near to G S**. and disappointed that it is pretty much normal msg... how can ML do smthing if the small window in the door is always open ... although msg was nice ... anyone any hint here for next tym

Its clean, go there for gd massage with some teasing nia.
Old 09-09-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all laojiao bro looking for homebase service any bros can recommend around this areas HG, Kovan. I know there was a very popular Milf Irene any nice bro can share. Don't want to go Spa more interested in homebase service.

Thanks in advance
Old 09-09-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Walked past a suspicious looking shop next to a Japanese restaurant.

This stretch not many people walk past. Same stretch as the very famous long queue Thai restaurant.

Saw a lady manning the shop, walked in and greeted her.

The shop damn small. Barely enough for 2 cubicles.

ML: Ah H**
Looks: 4/10
Milf likely in her 40s.
Figure: 3/10
A lot of tummy
Boobs: Natural B
Massage: 1/10
Non existent
But here comes the interesting part. She offered a service I rarely find elsewhere. Outercourse. Bargained for the price to be lower. She doesn’t seem to care too much about how much I pay.
Stripped naked and applied a special oil on my dick and on her pussy. She went on top first and clutched my dick in between her thick thighs. My dick was sliding outside of her pussy.
Changed position with me on top. All the while she closed her legs really tight and was careful of not letting the dick slip into her pussy. Pumped her quite a bit. Although no penetration, the feeling is quite shiok. She a bit high too, grabbed my dick and kept rubbing against her pussy.

But no penetration. A bit dangerous considering the small head can control the big head in the moment of heat.

Came eventually with her on top while she grind me quite vigorously.

DonÂ’t need to PM me. I think quite obvious which shop already. Last clue: there is a big “ear candling” word in front of the shop. The Milf I had was short hair.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Blueskver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

If got chio and good figure do that then it’s a experience
Old 12-09-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!

That's sounds like a good experience, however, below 5/10 rating might be a challenge to discharge anything... Only 1 ml?
Old 13-09-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
huskyspower is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhuskyspower is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhuskyspower is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhuskyspower is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhuskyspower is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post

This stretch not many people walk past. Same stretch as the very famous long queue Thai restaurant.

Milf likely in her 40s.
A lot of tummy
Non existent
But here comes the interesting part. She offered a service I rarely find elsewhere. Outercourse. Bargained for the price to be lower. She doesn’t seem to care too much about how much I pay.
Stripped naked and applied a special oil on my dick and on her pussy. She went on top first and clutched my dick in between her thick thighs. My dick was sliding outside of her pussy.
Changed position with me on top. All the while she closed her legs really tight and was careful of not letting the dick slip into her pussy. Pumped her quite a bit. Although no penetration, the feeling is quite shiok. She a bit high too, grabbed my dick and kept rubbing against her pussy.

But no penetration. A bit dangerous considering the small head can control the big head in the moment of heat.

DonÂ’t need to PM me. I think quite obvious which shop already. Last clue: there is a big “ear candling” word in front of the shop. The Milf I had was short hair.
looks like interesting deal
Old 15-09-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Milf likely in her 40s.
A lot of tummy
Non existent

Damage bro? I think there are sometimes 2 women in there. Quite mature like your neighbour’s Wife in late 40s
Old 18-09-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 10
proloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find better

indeed 2 very small room. i think only 1 room got attached toilet to use.
Old 19-09-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

Milf likely in her 40s.
A lot of tummy
Non existent

And she doesn't shower after you///imagine who did her before you

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread