The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
any TDs to recommend that not so pushy for flowers?
Jus wanna chill, have a drink n listen to songs n football
I think generally everywhere is same, problem is always with their monthly target and their motives.

Sometimes you can just ignore the girls and be on your own while selecting a quiet corner table with TV view for soccer.
Old 23-10-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
I think generally everywhere is same, problem is always with their monthly target and their motives.

Sometimes you can just ignore the girls and be on your own while selecting a quiet corner table with TV view for soccer.
Yeah, most definitely is their monthly target. I believe they have clauses and tiers in their targets. It could be that if they achieve a certain amount, they'll get a higher cut of their sales, have their work permit fees lessened or have their accommodation fee waived, etc. TBH, I feel sad for those who don't hit their targets and end up paying for accommodation, paying a higher fee for their work permits/S passes. I personally know 1 siambu in D9 who earns just an average of $1,400 per month, after deduction of everything else just because she only managed to generate a monthly sales of about $4,500 (give or take). Kinda sad really but that's the reality of it all.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 27-10-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Yeah, most definitely is their monthly target. I believe they have clauses and tiers in their targets. It could be that if they achieve a certain amount, they'll get a higher cut of their sales, have their work permit fees lessened or have their accommodation fee waived, etc. TBH, I feel sad for those who don't hit their targets and end up paying for accommodation, paying a higher fee for their work permits/S passes. I personally know 1 siambu in D9 who earns just an average of $1,400 per month, after deduction of everything else just because she only managed to generate a monthly sales of about $4,500 (give or take). Kinda sad really but that's the reality of it all.
Most targets are 5k+ for WP, 10k+ for SP, if LTVP or DP or PR then lesser (more leeway for obvious reasons). Also depends which club. You don't hit target, most places will give the bare minimum, very few now give a decent minimum. But they will still survive la, because some customers give money still rather than hang flowers, just cannot get caught being given the money at the club lorh. So don't feel pity for them if they tell you never hit target or what la, someone stupid will give them money.

Typically if they hit target, no real benefits except they get the salary + comms from flowers after target lorh. Higher tier is really quite high la, for example if target is 10k, next tier usually 15k. But model different numbers from singer/dancer. Work permit fee wont lessen one, already so many people competing for the permit, agent/company not stupid to lose easy money.
Old 27-10-2019, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

No need feel sad for them, for every 1 thai girl suffering got 10 brothers kena tok, it's just the name of the game
Old 27-10-2019, 04:58 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
No need feel sad for them, for every 1 thai girl suffering got 10 brothers kena tok, it's just the name of the game
Hahaha ... that only proves how well is Sg economy vs the rest of the countries

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-10-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
StoryOfMyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes target depends on how much the girl likes you also. I ever had a girl ask me how much I was going to support her that night and she asked me to give her a certain amount. After that she returned me the amount of how much I topped up.
Old 27-10-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoryOfMyLife View Post
Sometimes target depends on how much the girl likes you also. I ever had a girl ask me how much I was going to support her that night and she asked me to give her a certain amount. After that she returned me the amount of how much I topped up.
This is an anomaly, cannot be regarded as the standard. Girl come SG priority is earn money, not find BF. If she sit with you and kick back the money to you it's equivalent to wasting her time.
Old 29-10-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Was at ION last Friday. Full house i am surprised.
Tower was a freaking $138!?!?
Estimated 20 TW/KR, 30+ Tom Yums
Min flower i believe its $50. Seen a few drinking waterfalls but the cups they use just so unglam.
Flower power seems more towards the non Thais sadly. Some decent looking thais, did not bother looking at faces of TW/KR as its not my interest.

Some cleavers here sharp some not sharp so choose your cleaver wielders carefully
Old 29-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Min flower i believe its $50. Seen a few drinking waterfalls but the cups they use just so unglam.
Flower power seems more towards the non Thais sadly. Some decent looking thais, did not bother looking at faces of TW/KR as its not my interest.

Some cleavers here sharp some not sharp so choose your cleaver wielders carefully
Friday is always Full House even for some other TDs and taking into account ION floor space is not that big. It can be FULL HOUSE easily. I will not be surprised Illusion will be Full House on a Friday night and comparing the big area they occupied.
Old 29-10-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post

Prices of alcohol in siamdius have been sky rocketing of late. Very difficult to find cheap alcohol nowadays. What I cannot tolerate is that they always fill the beer towers to just the 3/4 mark, shortchanging customers.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 29-10-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Prices of alcohol in siamdius have been sky rocketing of late. Very difficult to find cheap alcohol nowadays. What I cannot tolerate is that they always fill the beer towers to just the 3/4 mark, shortchanging customers.
Now that you mention it. Ya man, I think all the towers we opened at Kingdom seemed to be at 3/4 mark only.

Not much customer last Monday. Got about 20 gals? Never count, estimate. Looks above average for most but some really.... not my type.

Quite pushy for flower in my opinion.
Old 30-10-2019, 04:01 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Now that you mention it. Ya man, I think all the towers we opened at Kingdom seemed to be at 3/4 mark only.

Not much customer last Monday. Got about 20 gals? Never count, estimate. Looks above average for most but some really.... not my type.

Quite pushy for flower in my opinion.
Entire kingdom environment is so cui...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-10-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
What I can't stand also watered or old beer that they sometimes give.

The taste is seriously bad puke.
Old 30-10-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
What I can't stand also watered or old beer that they sometimes give.

The taste is seriously bad puke.
Ah yes, I kena before several times and I will always request to change! We're paying customers, so we can't let them treat us this way.

Old 30-10-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Avendidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi looking for likeminded bros to go TD sometimes - can talk cock chit chat , relax, flirt/bio girls and and order the more worth it beer tower package. Like Terminal 10 weekdays offer HH 120 for 3 towers but already 90 for 1 tower, so nice to share three towers with bro. Pm me your WeChat if interested. Let’s chiong!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1