The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 8
Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!
Tested positive for chlamydia

Received a call from DSC this afternoon that i got tested positive for chlamydia. Can anyone that have been diagnosed with chlamydia share their experience regarding treatment?
Old 25-09-2019, 09:44 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 0
WorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Tested positive for chlamydia

How did you get it?
Old 26-09-2019, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually TS there is nothing to worry about chlamydia as its rather common and the doctor will most probably give you antibiotics for it and it should be more or less gone within the next two weeks or so
Old 26-09-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
Actually TS there is nothing to worry about chlamydia as its rather common and the doctor will most probably give you antibiotics for it and it should be more or less gone within the next two weeks or so
Alright thanks!
Old 26-09-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage199737 View Post
Received a call from DSC this afternoon that i got tested positive for chlamydia. Can anyone that have been diagnosed with chlamydia share their experience regarding treatment?
join the club mate, Took Azithromycin on Tuesday and taking doxy in parallel (just in case there is something else for which results are not back yet). So far symptoms didnt go away.... but hopefully soon. Should be gone within 7 days....
Old 26-09-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
dooope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage199737 View Post
Hey bro, can I check how long does it take for them to tell you your result? I just went yesterday and am quite worried especially during this waiting period
Old 26-09-2019, 11:52 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooope View Post
Hey bro, can I check how long does it take for them to tell you your result? I just went yesterday and am quite worried especially during this waiting period
Why do you suspect that you have caught Clamydia?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Samster

lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Specifically for gono and chlamydia you can get an express PCR done - at Tan I got my results back the same days (they say within 24hrs). It’s quiet expensive though. Otherwise it’s about 5 days.
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

hey bro..

may i know what kind of symptoms u having?
Old 26-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
hey bro..

Slightly burns after peeing, sometimes during the day it feels like someone stings me suddenly into the urethra... and very slight (only if you juice it or unless it’s overnight) discharge.
Old 26-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why do you suspect that you have caught Clamydia?
I had an unprotected blowjob a few weeks back. Recently I noticed some clear discharge and last week my penis and testicles start hurting but there isn't any pain when passing urine. Yesterday did a gram stain at dsc and doctor said no bacteria and didn't do anything about my pain. It may not be fully accurate as I didn't hold my bladder for at least 4 hours. So I am quite worried that it is either chlamydia or gonorrhoea that is causing my pain
Old 26-09-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
Specifically for gono and chlamydia you can get an express PCR done - at Tan I got my results back the same days (they say within 24hrs). It’s quiet expensive though. Otherwise it’s about 5 days.
I am actually contemplating whether or not to go for that. The wait for result while having symptoms is really tough. Just want to get myself cured of all these symptoms
Old 26-09-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
I had an unprotected blowjob a few weeks back. Recently I noticed some clear discharge and last week my penis and testicles start hurting but there isn't any pain when passing urine. Yesterday did a gram stain at dsc and doctor said no bacteria and didn't do anything about my pain. It may not be fully accurate as I didn't hold my bladder for at least 4 hours. So I am quite worried that it is either chlamydia or gonorrhoea that is causing my pain
if its crystal clear discharge and no bacteria detected, you might be fine.... anticipation/nervousness itself can cause symptoms - had that many times. But by all means get tested, certainty is always better!
Old 26-09-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
2 days for me
Old 26-09-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
hey bro..

I have arthritis. Slight imflammation of the skin of 2 finger joints
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1