The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
I see, When I first come here, what I'm doing were to share informations. If you were to stop SEAJ going around falsely accusing others, I think this matter will not happened right.
I was puzzled...you registered in 1 March 2015...and all the events in the past before 1 March 2015 you seem to know...also those deleted info too...haha...

I had helped to approve your posts when you were in moderation...

see if you come with nefarious agenda very fast your fox tail reveal...currently 20387 members logged in...why only you have problem with mod...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-05-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 15
iSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
N
If he cant leave, then I shall leave.
Just leave lah

Talk so much for what?
Old 10-05-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 0
88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I was puzzled...you registered in 1 March 2015...and all the events in the past before 1 March 2015 you seem to know...also those deleted info too...haha...

I had helped to approve your posts when you were in moderation...

see if you come with nefarious agenda very fast your fox tail reveal...currently 20387 members logged in...why only you have problem with mod...
Like I said in one of my earlier posts, I'm an avid reader. So being an avid reader will know whats happening. And it was SEAJ who stepped my tail first. You always can check, as you know I'm always careful with what I'm going to say.

Yup, you helped to approve my posts because all contains useful information right.

And you said me only have problem with mod. Are you insane. Pls go to the poll thread. Theres many others who wants your position as a mod to be remove. And you said i'm alone have problem with you.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster (B)

88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSaigon View Post
Just leave lah

Talk so much for what?
From your post, I can sense you are someone's clone. Simple. I'm got nothing against you, but if you insist, I'm good to go.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 15
iSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From your post, I can sense you are someone's clone. Simple. I'm got nothing against you, but if you insist, I'm good to go.
H88 is my friend and I knew him for several years.

He is unassuming person and somebody I do look up to. So do not ruin his good name. He is above board and taught me many things in life.

if you think anyone here against you then you will go WAR with the person.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:25 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Noted, thats why you don't see me giving out informations anymore.

I'm just doing a lil bit of my part by trying to get a fair moderator. If you think Hurricane88 doesn't breach himself as a Moderator, then who am I to say right.

There's no such thing as a fair moderator. Everybody forms opinions as to which members are "contributors" and which are "trouble makers".

I too have my opinions but I'm too busy with the technical side of things to get involved in the massive job of overseeing the content of a large forum where 5000 messages are posted daily.

I therefore get others to help out in this area and whoever I appoint will have biases too depending on what sort of alliances are formed in the day to day interaction here.

Had I taken on the role of moderator of the international section, I might have ended up with the same opinion of the current mod as you have but then again I might not have. It would have depended upon whether he rubbed me the right way or the wrong way.

Such is life.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27255 / Power: 24
Goalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Noted, thats why you don't see me giving out informations anymore.

I'm just doing a lil bit of my part by trying to get a fair moderator. If you think Hurricane88 doesn't breach himself as a Moderator, then who am I to say right.

Hey you.

So you want to take on all of us ha?

Just get our of this forum and stop causing all the troubles under International Section.

You guys are the reason I don't post anymore.

Minimum power 7 and above to exchange.

n rd - ang09, 222nge
Samster (B)

Quote:
I don't understand what your meant here. You want to war with me? Are you insane.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie View Post
Hey you.

So you want to take on all of us ha?

Just get our of this forum and stop causing all the troubles under International Section.

You guys are the reason I don't post anymore.
HAHAHA! Another clone of Hurricane88.

You don't post anymore? But all your posts concerning about points. Been trading points.

If you want, just use Hurricane88 will do. Why he need to use clone to talk to me?
Old 10-05-2015, 05:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
H88 is my friend and I knew him for several years.

He is unassuming person and somebody I do look up to. So do not ruin his good name. He is above board and taught me many things in life.

If I was a mod here, based upon your post, I would draw one of the following conclusions :

1. You are a clone of Hurricane88.

2. You are an unbiased friend who is giving an honest assessment of him.

3. You are one of his stooges.

Which conclusion I draw would depend on what sort of mood I was in when I read the post.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-05-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There's no such thing as a fair moderator. Everybody forms opinions as to which members are "contributors" and which are "trouble makers".
Initially was a contributors, but after SEAJ the shit stirrer come and stir shit, I choose to take the shit that he had stirred earlier on and throw at him.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

H88 is also my friend.

He had contributed extensively on this SBF.

Sometimes I wonder why he gets himself involved with such thankless job. He was not paid and given absolutely no power except can delete.

Just today, he posted to share in HCM thread, compiled the Liverpool game tonight, moderated the section and still saw he playing candy crush games

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 10-05-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Tiagong hearsay Liverpool fc pick the score prediction thread have many clones.
It is easy to draw a conclusion whose clones are those.
I passing by nia...

Old 10-05-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Finally you speak up. Thats the way Sam. Thats the way. He thought he doesn't know, but the way he writes easily give way that he is Hurrcane88's clone.
Erm... I thought Boss was trying to be sarcastic?
Or my angmoh no good?
That's the problem with communicating in forum...
1 sentence can have many different interpretations...
Not happy go CR settle faster...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 10-05-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
Tiagong hearsay Liverpool fc pick the score prediction thread have many clones.
It is easy to draw a conclusion whose clones are those.
I passing by nia...

Tiagong those who bet same scores are clones?

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1