The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometz View Post
Local or overseas beach ?
Was at overseas beach.
Old 16-05-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
saikungslut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Was at overseas beach.
Overseas beach more happening
Old 17-05-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by saikungslut View Post
Overseas beach more happening
It's more like overseas she is more open.
Old 17-05-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
kimguk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, thanks
Old 18-05-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Adventure #11: Sentosa Staycation

Wife booked a private onsen room at Movenpick Hotel Sentosa for our anniversary. Went in the room, was impressed. Very huge room, with a private outdoor onsen pool. So throughout the day, we were relaxing and chilling in the room. Using the onsen naked while sipping some wine.

Time for dinner, we booked a restaurant (can't remember the name already) the one that can see the aquarium one. Wife is dressed in a low v-neck one piece dress, barely covering up to her mid thighs only. Inside, a low cut black bra, squeezing and supporting her cup D breasts and a matching pair of black gstrings. Sexy.

Fast forward, after a bottle of wine during dinner and some whiskies at the hotel lounge, we went back to the room. Inspired by the pre wedding photo shoots, I told her let's take some photos (I brought along my dslr camera). We started with some normal decent shots but as the shoot gets longer, the effects of the alcohol kicks in too.

"Lets take some sexy photos also leh, I will be photographer today." I told her. "Come, give me some poses like u did previously?"

She agreed and lied halfway on the bed, with her elbows supporting her upper body and crossed her legs, exposing a small glimpse of her butt. I snapped from all angles, from below and from top down. Pulled her v-neck opened, exposing her half cup bra cleavage.

"Come, change some other poses" I told her. So she sat up and knelt down, spread her knees and sat on her feets. The dress is now hiked further up her thighs, so close to exposing her gstrings already. "So this is the pose Z ask you to do previously? Show me then. Bend forward some more like how you pose for Z?" I instructed her as I move behind her and squat down to snap from below. Wow, the view is amazing. I can see her sexy perky butt, with a tiny piece of gstrings running across her pussy and asshole. The view for Z would have been even better, as she isn't wearing anything previously. Bloody lucky asshole.

"Come, bend forward some more for Z." I told her. "Huh, what Z?" She turned back looking surprised. "Imagine now you doing photo shoot with Z. Your hubby is not around." I replied. "Oh.. roleplay again ah. Ok lor, Z" she said cheekily. Confirmed must be effects of the alcohol, her horniness and probably good mood.

So she shifted from her position and go onto her fours, into doggy position. "这样够前面了吗?" She asked as she moved into position.

"很好,来,spread your legs a bit" I told her. "I adjust your dress a bit." I pulled her dress higher up, until slighted above her butt, exposing her sexy butt and snapped around.

"Come, I help you remove your gstrings a bit." I told her. "不可以 Z, my hubby coming back. 这样会看到我的下面." Wife pretended to put up some resistance. "可以的, 我们拍快一点. 只有我看到而已" I played along and pulled down her gstrings.

Her pussy is already so wet. I can see bit of the sticky juices on the outside. While snapping, I stripped naked without wife knowing. I inserted my cock inside her suddenly with one swift action, taking her by surprise.

"Ahhhhhh... ahhh.. Z.. What u.. ahhh... doing? No.. ahh. Not.. Inside.. .. I don't... want.. ahh ahh.." Wife moaned. "Don't lie, your fucking chee bye already so wet. You are expecting it right. You like Z to fuck your chee bye last time also right?" I teased her as I quickened the strokes.

"Ahhh.. ahhh.. ... ah ahh.. ahh.. I... want.. ahh.. cumming.. ah. Faster... fuck.. me.. baby.. ah. Fuck.. ahhh..Z.. fuck.... me.." She didn't answer my question but just continued to moan with her eyes closed. Her ass is also moving. I would think she is imagining Z fucking her and she looks especially horny.

We both cummed together after 15 mins. We washed up and reviewed the sexy photos together, but sadly then after that she deleted most of the photos already. (Don't wanna keep). I asked her why so horny just now? Is it because she imagined Z fucking her? But she replied cause of alcohol and it's all fantasy. I wonder again..
Old 18-05-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Just a short update.. hope u guys don't mind.
Old 19-05-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Suddenly very quiet here again
Old 20-05-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Adventure #12: Wife's JC Classmates Meetup

My wife, J, will always have her annual JC classmates meetup at every end of the year, even before we were married. So as usual, she went for her annual meetup but the only difference is that this time around was the first time after we were married.

It was a Saturday late afternoon as usual. She was getting dressed up and getting ready to go for the meetup. I was admiring and watching her dress up. She wore a pair of black bra, with bit of glitter studs, and my favourite pair of pink gstrings inside. Then she changed into a one piece v neck short dress. Simple yet sexy enough to show her figure.

I can't stand it, went over and give her cup D breasts some fondling from behind. Then I slipped my hand under her dress, pull her gstrings aside and stroke up and down along her pussy. "Wear so sexy for ex classmates meetup? Who can tahan you this sex bomb. Some more my favourite piece of gstring." I whispered into her ears and pressed my hard-on on her butt.

"Ah...tsk... ah.. baby.. stop.. ah..It.. aiya.. tsk. Just a normal dress what, for a normal meetup only. Don't make me already. I am already ready to go out." Wife pushed my hands away impatiently. "Later tonight when back then we see how ok?" She said. With that, she heads out.

Brief introduction about her clique. It was a small group consisting of 4 guys and 2 girls. They used to be from the same tracks and field team of runners. Let's just name the guys A, B, C and D.

Fast forward, I settled my own dinner, enjoyed a bottle of red wine over some movies in the living room while waiting for her. End up fell asleep. By the time I woke up, it was past already 0130hrs. I checked my handphone, no whatsapp messages from her. Decided to give her a call and some one on the other line pick up.

"Hello, I am J husband. May I know who is this on the line?" I asked.

"Err.. ah.. hi.... ah. I am.. ah.. D.. J classmate. We were drinking and J got ah.. drunk. I was ah.. trying.. to ah.. find out.. her.. address. Err..luckily.. ah...you called.." D replied nervously.
Old 20-05-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

As I was also partially drunk, I gave him my address and waited for them. 30 mins later, the door bell rang. I opened up and saw D supporting my wife around the waist outside. I took over from D and thanked him for sending wife back. D took his leave while I rested my wife on the bed.

Right in front of me was a sexy young lady in her late 20s drunk. How can any guy resist that? I decided to check it out.

I lifted up her dress and got a shock of my life. She is not wearing her gstring anymore. I searched her handbag and found a pair of wet sticky pink gstring stuffed inside. "What the fuck is happening? Isn't this supposed to be a normal meetup?" All these questions started to fill my mind.

I bent over and take a sniff at her pussy. It smelt familiar, like the smell of sex and rubber. Inserted my finger inside and further confirmed my suspicion. It was very wet and looked used. "Fucking horny girl. Since you like it, I shall give it to you." I thought as I inserted another finger and started to finger fuck her.

"Ahhhhhh...hmmm.. 不要了.. ahh.. stop ahhhhh please.. 我 ahh 要回ahhh.. ahh 家.. cannot.. ahh... I ... am .. ahhh.. married.. ahh... 老公... ah.. waiting. Ahh.. please.. D.. ahh.." Wife moaned loudly, thinking I am D.

That horny look on her face is turning me on. I took off my shorts and placed my erected dick on her lips. "要回家,就快点帮我." I pretended to be D. Wife parted her lips and begun to enguff my dick into her warm mouth and started sucking me off, while I fingered her fast and furiously.

After 5 mins of sucking, I can't stand this erotic scene anymore. I positioned her butt at the edge of the bed, lifted up and spread her legs and fucked her hard.

"Ahhh.. .. 不可以ahh.. ahh.. please .. no.. .ahh..ahh..not....ahh.. again. Not.. ahh.. there.. no.. ahhh.." Wife moaned with a bit of resistance. Deep inside, I am thinking what she meant by not again? Did they really fuck? Can't stand that thought.

"Sorry.. 我忍不住.. you are too sexy.. such a horny sexy girl. Your wet chee bye is too tempting already. It's ok.. your husband won't know. Let's finish it then I send you back" I played along and quicken my strokes.

"快点.. ah..ahhh..来了..ahh..ah..fuckk.. ahh.. cumming.. ahh. Fuck.. ahh.faster.. ahh ahh ahhh.. " wife cummed with her pussy clenching my dick hard while I finish off inside her. I cleaned both of us a bit, left her to sleep on the bed in the same attire and slept next to her. I am waiting to hear what is her explanation when she wakes up the next day..
Old 20-05-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Please give more support and views please.
Old 20-05-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Wooo so sexciting.....
Old 20-05-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Adventure #12: Wife's JC Classmates Meetup

It was a Saturday late afternoon as usual. She was getting dressed up and getting ready to go for the meetup. I was admiring and watching her dress up. She wore a pair of black bra, with bit of glitter studs, and my favourite pair of pink gstrings inside. Then she changed into a one piece v neck short dress. Simple yet sexy enough to show her figure.

I can't stand it, went over and give her cup D breasts some fondling from behind. Then I slipped my hand under her dress, pull her gstrings aside and stroke up and down along her pussy. "Wear so sexy for ex classmates meetup? Who can tahan you this sex bomb. Some more my favourite piece of gstring." I whispered into her ears and pressed my hard-on on her butt.

"Ah...tsk... ah.. baby.. stop.. ah..It.. aiya.. tsk. Just a normal dress what, for a normal meetup only. Don't make me already. I am already ready to go out." Wife pushed my hands away impatiently. "Later tonight when back then we see how ok?" She said. With that, she heads out.
Oh, wat an erotic bedroom changing scene ...not sure if rite or not...my take is gals going out & wearing a sexy pair of bra & g-string panties wants to feel sexy, & intends to tease & be notti wif guys later at the function if they can ...u oso notti lah YRH, did tat to her

Quote:
I took over from D and thanked him for sending wife back. D took his leave while I rested my wife on the bed.

Right in front of me was a sexy young lady in her late 20s drunk. How can any guy resist that? I decided to check it out.

I lifted up her dress and got a shock of my life. She is not wearing her gstring anymore. I searched her handbag and found a pair of wet sticky pink gstring stuffed inside. "What the fuck is happening? Isn't this supposed to be a normal meetup?" All these questions started to fill my mind.

I bent over and take a sniff at her pussy. It smelt familiar, like the smell of sex and rubber. Inserted my finger inside and further confirmed my suspicion. It was very wet and looked used. "Fucking horny girl. Since you like it, I shall give it to you." I thought as I inserted another finger and started to finger fuck her.

"Ahhhhhh...hmmm.. 不要了.. ahh.. stop ahhhhh please.. 我 ahh 要回ahhh.. ahh 家.. cannot.. ahh... I ... am .. ahhh.. married.. ahh... 老公... ah.. waiting. Ahh.. please.. D.. ahh.." Wife moaned loudly, thinking I am D.

"Ahhh.. .. 不可以ahh.. ahh.. please .. no.. .ahh..ahh..not....ahh.. again. Not.. ahh.. there.. no.. ahhh.." Wife moaned with a bit of resistance. Deep inside, I am thinking what she meant by not again? Did they really fuck? Can't stand that thought.

"Sorry.. 我忍不住.. you are too sexy.. such a horny sexy girl. Your wet chee bye is too tempting already. It's ok.. your husband won't know. Let's finish it then I send you back" I played along and quicken my strokes.

"快点.. ah..ahhh..来了..ahh..ah..fuckk.. ahh.. cumming.. ahh. Fuck.. ahh.faster.. ahh ahh ahhh.. " wife cummed with her pussy clenching my dick hard while I finish off inside her. I cleaned both of us a bit, left her to sleep on the bed in the same attire and slept next to her. I am waiting to hear what is her explanation when she wakes up the next day..
Yes, notti hotwives r lidat ...they like to fantasize being fucked by another guy they fancy while actually having sex wif their own husbands...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-05-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Oh, wat an erotic bedroom changing scene ...not sure if rite or not...my take is gals going out & wearing a sexy pair of bra & g-string panties wants to feel sexy, & intends to tease & be notti wif guys later at the function if they can ...u oso notti lah YRH, did tat to her

Yes, notti hotwives r lidat ...they like to fantasize being fucked by another guy they fancy while actually having sex wif their own husbands...
Thank you for the detailed comments. Appreciate it. What is YRH?
Old 21-05-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for the detailed comments. Appreciate it. What is YRH?
You're welcome ...it means "Yr Royal Highness" Prince 81...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-05-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You're welcome ...it means "Yr Royal Highness" Prince 81...haha
Oic. Thank you for the support then..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1