The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-09-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 826 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119981 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan besar

The Shop name is H* Beauty and this shop is there like many years already. Heavy human and car traffic there so reluctant to try.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 06-10-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 13
sammion is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammion is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone has contacts of spa near jalan besar with legit massage and happy ending?
Old 06-10-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 4
Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammion View Post
anyone has contacts of spa near jalan besar with legit massage and happy ending?
I have. What happy ending u looking for?
Old 07-10-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
war machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telia View Post
I have. What happy ending u looking for?
Bro, can share contact? Best is have full service.
Old 07-10-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
Tennasee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTennasee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Anyone tried the pink color sign board opposite of sim lim tower? Canshare the fr? Ty
Notice this shop too, wonder how is the service?
Old 11-10-2020, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
smithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post
Bro, this forum ppl only zap you when u spoil ppl playground and reveal joints for AV to raid. This type of rubbish joint just post their SHOP NAME, ADDRESS, ML NAME everything big big here, bros will up you cos you help us clean up this type of traps that botaiboji waste money on entrance fee just to realise is a fked up joint. let AV go load them up lorry send them back to whr they came from. prevent more bros frm falling into this trap, save our precious money to explore and share more good lobangs
Bro this is good advise. Thanx. Hope more bros do this so that others dont waste the time
Old 11-10-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by war machine View Post
Bro, can share contact? Best is have full service.
There is one along the walkway - quite easy to see. Key landmarks are Dim Sum (opp) and Sheng Shiong. The joint got Viet and PRC stuff. I dun quite like the massage as it feels worst than piano.

The Viet massage cmi. The PRC massage act cute and can go full service if u wan though i did not activte the plan...There is more than normal service but i did not go for it as the headlights are not bright enough, not even i handful.

I wun RTM. Left disappointed......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread