The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Awkward Moment Check-in Budget Hotel

This is mindset. Who is she to stare or judge others
Old 13-11-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
The awkward moment when you are waiting at the budget hotel with your FB and the reception is taking their own sweet time to register and pass you the key.

The worry of being seen by someone who might know you or your FB at the lobby area.

Any other way to make the process of checking in budget hotel less seen?

Can I check-in first and the FB can just come in later without Registration?

Any other recommendation other than budget hotel for few hours for ONS.
If there is someone you know is at the same hotel lobby, he/she is there for the same purpose as you. Why u scared?

Even if yr gal is waiting in car or toilet or wherever, isn't it still v odd that you are in the hotel lobby? Less one gal doesnt mean it's not awkward for you.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, I thought of a more awkward situation. Esp when the receptionists are men. Somehow I just think that they must be thinking “bro, I know what u gonna do later. Your girl is hot/ugly.. good luck and have fun. I installed spy camera I can watch from here” then a cheeky wink when he pass me the keys..
Old 13-11-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I think you need to educate that girl .
What is wrong for older man with xmm ?
As long as xmm is not underage and willing to do !
Why should I? She is entitled to think and do whatever she wants. If there is anyone in need of education, it will be to educate that old man. If you bring xmm to hotel, expect to be stared at. If you dare to bring, why you don't dare to let others stare? Some other old man will think stare more better... because even though I am old, still got xmm willing to follow me to hotel.
Old 13-11-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think normally the receptionist won’t care as they knew what we were going there for. They will only stare if the person you brought is like werid to them. I only got stare at those times when I brought my milf fb. I was 34 and she is 57. Once I brought her to register and they wink at me after giving me the key. My milf fb was braless and can see those nipples poking through the flower TOP she wearing.
Old 13-11-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
I think normally the receptionist won’t care as they knew what we were going there for. They will only stare if the person you brought is like werid to them. I only got stare at those times when I brought my milf fb. I was 34 and she is 57. Once I brought her to register and they wink at me after giving me the key. My milf fb was braless and can see those nipples poking through the flower TOP she wearing.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 16-11-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IceFireStorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There was once I was checking out from a budget hotel and saw a guy but didn’t think much about it. That evening when I was attending my lecture, I saw him again. That guy was my lecturer.
Old 16-11-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFireStorm View Post
There was once I was checking out from a budget hotel and saw a guy but didn’t think much about it. That evening when I was attending my lecture, I saw him again. That guy was my lecturer.
Ok, means you are learning from the right person 👍

He walks the talk. 😆
Old 16-11-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

One of my awkward moment was the time I brought a PRC girl that I knew from Shanghai dolly to hotel the next day as we were too tired in the night of the party. We agreed to meet the next day as the whole night we were frenching and I was groping her all over.

It was during the CNY period.

There was a slight queue, when it was our turn to register, I realised that I had no IC on me. I also don’t remember where it was. She was on visit pass here on “holiday”.

Needless to say, cannot gets a room after trying here and there....

She just let out a comment, 天啊,过个春节想被吊到底有多难啊。不开了不开了,我们搞个车震呗。

The receptionist laugh and agree with her that it might be a good experience. And I can sense the people around laughing.

Slightly awkward at that point in time but I got over it quite quickly.
Old 16-11-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IceFireStorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Ok, means you are learning from the right person 👍

He walks the talk. 😆
Hahaha, I was there alone, he was alone too during checkout 😹
Old 18-11-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

awkward moment when step out of the lift with another couple, and heard a girl moan so loudly until lift lobby also can hear
Old 18-11-2019, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light

My honest advice is don’t feel paiseh.
1) it’s not illlegal.
2) the people at the counter really won’t remember you. They also don’t care a lot as they are under their own stresses
3) remember that a good number of other people are doing the exact same thing. Hotels generally know what’s happening, and will close one eye.
Don’t be afraid, you will be fine as Long as you’re not doing anything illegal.
Old 18-11-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably one difficult moment, you walk to the lift with your FB after getting the key, and a couple walking out from lift is actually your GF or Wifey???
Old 18-11-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Probably one difficult moment, you walk to the lift with your FB after getting the key, and a couple walking out from lift is actually your GF or Wifey???
Then this will be disastrous.
Old 18-11-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
mai tu liao. just jio them and swing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1