The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
InstallGentoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Condom slippage

I had an accident with an fl about a week ago where the condom slipped off either from pulling out or during sex. Am I in extreme high risk of an infection? I've been really paranoid about it ever since.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

P.S Are the girls in Malaysia required to go for routine check-up like in SG? I'm referring to the girls at those spas and such.
Old 17-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
limpeh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Condom slippage

No idea. Even if you ask the captain and he claims they undergo routine check-up, you cant be 100% percent clear.

Best is you go check up to ease your mind.
Old 18-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstallGentoo View Post
I had an accident with an fl about a week ago where the condom slipped off either from pulling out or during sex. Am I in extreme high risk of an infection? I've been really paranoid about it ever since.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

P.S Are the girls in Malaysia required to go for routine check-up like in SG? I'm referring to the girls at those spas and such.
Prostitution is illegal in Malaysia so there is no mandatory testing whatsoever.

Whether a girl gets regular checks is entirely up to the her. The OKTs certainly don't give a shit. All they are interested in is the money.

You certainly are at risk but it is impossible to quantify without knowing the health status of the girl concerned.

You cannot undo what has happened so just carry on with life and get yourself tested after the appropriate window period.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-09-2019, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I had an accident with an fl about a week ago
Now its too late to even consider PEP, all you can do now is to wait for the window period and get yourself tested after that, just hope for the best and i am sure all will be fine, do update us later after your test as well
Old 16-11-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
InstallGentoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulus View Post
Now its too late to even consider PEP, all you can do now is to wait for the window period and get yourself tested after that, just hope for the best and i am sure all will be fine, do update us later after your test as well
Hey I just did my HIV test at DSC and was tested negative. Told the Dr that my last encounter was 2 months ago and so they did a 3rd gen test on me. I'm just a bit concern if the 3rd gen test is suitable for me at this moment because I have not past the 90 days mark yet.
Old 16-11-2019, 07:55 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

the main difference between the 3rd gen test and the 4thgen test is that the 3rd gen only testes for the HIV antibodies.....whereas the 4th gen test for both the antibodies and p24 antigens( which are detectable earlier than the antibodies)....hence the window period for 4th gen is much shorter at 21-28 days....

for 3rd gen... it is advisable to do it at 1.5 to 3 month as most people will have detectable antibodies within 4-12 weeks of infection.... however i reckon because yours isnt a clear cut high risk case.... so that was why the doc 2 months is enough ... do another one at the 3 months mark if it give you a peace of mind.

Quote:
Hey I just did my HIV test at DSC and was tested negative. Told the Dr that my last encounter was 2 months ago and so they did a 3rd gen test on me. I'm just a bit concern if the 3rd gen test is suitable for me at this moment because I have not past the 90 days mark yet.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 17-11-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
TheWorriedSg TheWorriedSg TheWorriedSg

Why only bother on HIV, you got a lot more to worry about like HSV, Clap, etc
Old 22-12-2019, 02:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Traxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWorriedSg View Post
Why only bother on HIV, you got a lot more to worry about like HSV, Clap, etc
HSV,Clap can be cure?
Old 22-12-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

With condom, you have to go slowly.
Old 23-12-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 0
TheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx View Post
HSV,Clap can be cure?
HSV 1 or 2 will be forever in your body, and you can pass it to your wife, and terribly you can pass it to your child as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1