The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Brashare is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
What goes on behind the closet

Shout out to all closet crossdressers! I see many of us here who just enjoy wearing lingerie or women’s clothes once in a while.

Hope everyone can share what turns them on about it to help other bros still exploring to understand and feel comfortable.
Old 05-02-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mistyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What goes on behind the closet

Why not you share first?
Old 08-02-2020, 03:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Brashare is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I have a small collection of clothes that I wear occasionally. Putting the clothes on makes me feel like a woman and I like feeling that wild sexual energy come out as a woman.

I have met a bro from here once who wanted to try it too. We tried on a few different sets and started jerking off together and each other. I guess we were bicurious and it was really kinky jerking off a cock while half my bra was off and my blouse unbuttoned.
Old 13-05-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Well, when I don my sister's clothes and inner wear, it makes me feel sexy. Girls always having pretty clothes to wear, men stare, and so - why not me too? The thrill of wearing lady clothes is just a turn on factor, since I can't be a girl, I want to be a fake girl.

I just wanted to feel how a girl feels when having a bra over their chest. How the different lingerie makes a girl different and how it would make me feel. It was awesome, honest. When I first wore a bra, I felt so fun, so glad that I did it.

The turn on factor for me was probably being a girl without letting my family find out (till date they don't know I have this secret). Wearing their clothes, sneaking out of home. Once I didn't put on a wig (since I don't have any) and I left home wearing my sister's tank top and skirt with her bra. I would only venture around my level and stairs to avoid being caught.

As luck would have it, a neighbour (female) caught me cross dressing, and I was having a hard on infront of her. It's been embarassing every time I bump into her around the estate.

I would say it's a sense of intimacy knowing what guys want to do to a girl, regardless you are a girl or not and dressing up as one.

Other times include wearing my sis' dress and bra, getting into my car and driving off. I was wondering what happened if I was stopped by a TP and my drivers license show I'm a male. That excitement.
Old 19-05-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Angellee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I enjoy too. Any CD want to meet up can email me at [email protected]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1