The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Chucky2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Doxycycline side effect

Hi to all.. I took doxycycline for the 1st day and am having for 2-3time watery diarrhoea.. Also my leg got the burning feeling.. I got no drug allergy.. Is it normal??any one experience it??Cause realise that SDC is not open 2day and I can't get consult...
Old 20-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doxycycline side effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky2019 View Post
Hi to all.. I took doxycycline for the 1st day and am having for 2-3time watery diarrhoea.. Also my leg got the burning feeling.. I got no drug allergy.. Is it normal??any one experience it??Cause realise that SDC is not open 2day and I can't get consult...
Bro, didn't you take the brochure which DSC distributes when you took the medicine from them? If I didn't remember wrongly, think one of the side effects mentioned is more frequent trips to the loo...if you are still worried,I think it's best to visit a GP for clarification/put mind at ease. That's what GPs are for.

I just finished my course of doxycycline and didn't experience any frequent trips to the loo though initially (first few dosages), I had a funny feeling in the tummy but no shit lah...
Old 20-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

K.tnks for the advise
Old 20-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 22
ah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond repute

Doxy is a strong antibiotic. It kills the bad and the good bacteria. Maybe thats why u fell tummy ache or experience watery stools.

Pseudomembranous colitis is the only worst case scenario in terms of adverse reaction. Stop the medication if the bowel syndrome persists and consult a doctor.

Nothing worst than Augmentin.
Old 20-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

Tnks. Cause I feel some effect like burning sensation, bit headache and a bit itching... That's why asking is it normal...
Old 20-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
prose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very very strong side effects...better consult a doctor, otherwise take it and get over with it.
Old 20-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Very good... the medicine is working and clearing out your system.
It is anti-bacterial and although you were taking it for your std infection.... it is also removing those resident bacteria in your bowels.
Old 21-10-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo View Post
Doxy is a strong antibiotic. It kills the bad and the good bacteria. Maybe thats why u fell tummy ache or experience watery stools.

Pseudomembranous colitis is the only worst case scenario in terms of adverse reaction. Stop the medication if the bowel syndrome persists and consult a doctor.

Nothing worst than Augmentin.
Augmentin super power, one day I can go 8-10 and shoot out stool water... even I never drink also got ... dunno where e water come from

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 21-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

How many mg is your Doxycycline per dosage?
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 28-10-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
WorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongster View Post
Augmentin super power, one day I can go 8-10 and shoot out stool water... even I never drink also got ... dunno where e water come from

Augmentin is also call Curam, one dose only i got diarrhea and like food poisoning! doxycycline not so bad. minocycline causes cough
Old 29-10-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

Doxycycline a mild antibotics.

The generic version is very cheap but acidic base, so itcan cause gastric or tummy upset if eaten on empty stomach. Especially so for pple with weaker gastric
Old 29-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedGuy View Post
Augmentin is also call Curam, one dose only i got diarrhea and like food poisoning! doxycycline not so bad. minocycline causes cough
Side effects like diarrhea, food poisoning, cough are still bearable if the medicine does its job of clearing the infection.
Old 25-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 17
xtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

From http://www.drugs.com/doxycycline.html

What should I avoid while taking doxycycline?

Antibiotic medicines can cause diarrhea, which may be a sign of a new infection. If you have diarrhea that is watery or bloody, stop taking doxycycline and call your doctor. Do not use anti-diarrhea medicine unless your doctor tells you to.
Old 26-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
LittleKuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo View Post
Doxy is a strong antibiotic. It kills the bad and the
good bacteria. Maybe thats why u fell tummy ache or experience watery
stools.
Agreed with this
Old 05-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
goodfun88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
why on earth are you asking for a medical opinion on a forum?

If you are given doxy, then go back to your doctor.

You want 3rd hand information from non medical personnel which may or may not be accurate?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1