The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
ameth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterameth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Finasteride side effect!

Hi guys,

I need your advice on the above matters. I have been taking this drugs for a while and its also partly because of my thinning hair issue. It does work wonder but somehow it does decrease my interest in sexual intercourse and inability to have or keep an erection! I'm currently caught in a fix.

I need help on this issue. Any advice given will be deeply appreciated!
Old 14-07-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
jitaokenaburn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Finasteride side effect!

You can start by seeing an endocrinologist or maybe a GP with interest in male health and do a full hormonal panel.

From experience, my dad was on finasteride for years and is now on TRT for secondary hypogonadism.

If i have to choose my hair or my virility, my dick comes first. Love me some DHT.
Old 14-07-2015, 09:31 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

You should read the product insert and Google it a bit.

Finasteride is a 5-alpha-reductase-inhibitor. It stops Testosterone from being converted to DHT.

DHT causes male pattern hair loss that is why you get your hair back.

DHT also is a very important hormone for sexual wellbeing. That is why you are getting a loss of libido and ED. These side effects happen in about 7% of people who take Finasteride and they CAN BE PERMANENT.

Another common side effect of Finsteride is male boobs aka gynaecomastia. Or sometimes men just get a tender breast bud under their nipple.

I have nothing against Finasteride. The fact is it is a really good and effective treatment for male pattern balding. Many patients take it with no side effects.

I think you just need to be aware of the potential risks and make an informed decision about your treatment.
Old 23-07-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

Sigh Dr Tan,

I belong to the 7% of people who take Finasteride and suffering from loss of libido and ED.

Should have google before making any decision on this matter! Thanks for your advice..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
You should read the product insert and Google it a bit.

Finasteride is a 5-alpha-reductase-inhibitor. It stops Testosterone from being converted to DHT.

DHT causes male pattern hair loss that is why you get your hair back.

DHT also is a very important hormone for sexual wellbeing. That is why you are getting a loss of libido and ED. These side effects happen in about 7% of people who take Finasteride and they CAN BE PERMANENT.

Another common side effect of Finsteride is male boobs aka gynaecomastia. Or sometimes men just get a tender breast bud under their nipple.

I have nothing against Finasteride. The fact is it is a really good and effective treatment for male pattern balding. Many patients take it with no side effects.

I think you just need to be aware of the potential risks and make an informed decision about your treatment.
Old 23-07-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Yes, you are right! i will have to see the GP asap.. Thanks for your advice..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitaokenaburn View Post
You can start by seeing an endocrinologist or maybe a GP with interest in male health and do a full hormonal panel.

From experience, my dad was on finasteride for years and is now on TRT for secondary hypogonadism.

If i have to choose my hair or my virility, my dick comes first. Love me some DHT.
Old 23-07-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 12
i555 is one of the Best!i555 is one of the Best!i555 is one of the Best!

I take Propecia but so far never experience the loss of libido.

Do keep us updated TS.
Old 24-07-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameth View Post
Yes, you are right! i will have to see the GP asap.. Thanks for your advice..
bro take care, more exercise
Old 15-08-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

I have switch to Propecia, currently taking Proscar maybe that explain the loss of libido. Its 5mg compare to 1mg

Quote:
Originally Posted by i555 View Post
I take Propecia but so far never experience the loss of libido.

Do keep us updated TS.
Yes bro, i do more exercise also let me know when u have a new post. Thks for your pts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro take care, more exercise
Old 15-08-2015, 02:31 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameth View Post
I have switch to Propecia, currently taking Proscar maybe that explain the loss of libido. Its 5mg compare to 1mg
Proscar : (5% Finasteride) is marketed as treatment for BPH. (enlarged prostate)

Propecia : (1% Finasteride) is marketed as a treatment for male pattern baldness.

Here's more info :

http://www.illinoisbgc.com/informati...hair-loss.html

How to Use Finasteride 5mg to Treat Hair Loss
When it comes to hair loss, the best and only solution for the condition is finasteride. However, since there are two doses of finasteride – finasteride 1mg and finasteride 5mg – the doses for each are used for particular conditions. Finasteride 1mg is primarily used for the treatment of hair loss whereas finasteride 5mg is used for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. The truth is, both finasteride doses contain the very same ingredients and that it is just their doses that differ. So, does this mean you can use finasteride 5mg in treating hair loss much faster due to its higher dosage. Well, yes and no. Finasteride 5mg can also be used in treating hair loss but it will not however accelerate the treatment of your balding condition.

Finasteride was developed by Merck for treating prostate enlargement with the dose of finasteride 5mg. However, during the testing stages of finasteride 5mg, a side effect was reported. This side effect was somehow a beneficial one because it treats the issue of male pattern baldness. Merck took notice of this possibly profitable side effect and found that it takes only 1mg of their drug to start the treatment for male pattern baldness. Both drugs – finasteride 5mg and finasteride 1mg – have been approved by the FDA for different treatment properties, with finasteride 1mg for hair loss and finasteride 5mg for benign prostatic hyperplasia.

Even though finasteride 5mg is said to be more of a treatment for BPH, it does not mean it cannot be used in treating male pattern baldness. The truth is some people use finasteride 5mg mainly for treating their hair loss. However, they do not take the whole finasteride 5mg drug in just one gulp. They basically use a pill cutter and cut finasteride 5mg into four parts. This makes the finasteride 5mg into four 1.25mg doses which they will be taking for four days. For them, it is not only cheaper to buy finasteride 5mg and split it into four doses, but they believe the added 0.25mg gives their treatment a little boost to make their recovery from hair loss a little bit faster.

When it comes to treating hair loss, finasteride is very effective because it treats the condition from inside your system. Unlike other hair loss treatments that are only applied on the exterior to do their treatment, finasteride is actually ingested and thus performs its treatment from inside of you. This is actually what makes finasteride very effective and the perfect solution for male pattern baldness.

Finasteride 1mg, as mentioned earlier is the dose for hair loss treatment. However, if you are tight on the budget, then finasteride 5mg may help you because it is a bit more practical or economical to use finasteride 5mg to remedy your hair fall issues and at the same time, possibly make your treatment at little bit faster due to the 0.25 higher dose of the drug you will be taking. Remember, finasteride 5mg can only be effectively used in treating hair loss if you use a pill divider for it. Taking the whole 5mg drug for hair loss treatment will not increase or accelerate treatment.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1