The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
OKC wechat scammer

I believe some might have encounter or might come swiping right or left.

Here is what happen i saw profile with no intro just a wechat id. decide to add and see.

After 1 day it went thru and was added small chat 1st thing scammer ask for exchange photo so i pull a few excuse didn't manage to con me into exchange.

3rd day she was telling her sob story how she in alone in foreign country with her dad. Her parent is divorce never keep intouch. And the worst part of her life is when her father just pass away and she found out her bf of many years screwing her bestfriend blab blab.

Than it like every greeting like "morning how are you" what you doing" have your eaten" "goodnight" etc.

Than by the 4th day she sent 2 pics one is the grocery she bought it was a damn giveaway although google check doesn't show anything. But there was 2 veg wtih pasar brand. So i dig and dig and check pasar whether they have product over there. Which turn up no..... next she sent a pic of herself in a green uniform (at least if she cover the logo i might not be suspicious) She (i also don't want to ask to raise alarm i just play along. The logo belong to a thai pharmacy that only in the land of smile.

So i already know what the catch was cause she keep emphasis that she going to get a huge payout from his father insurance. And her relative whom only uncle she have want half of the insurance if she need to borrow money to pay off the lawyer and tax before she can get the sum. Now we all know those scam insurnace circulating emails asking us to sent money for the insurance payout to be release.

And than the grand finale came she msg early on Friday morning she going to lawyer office to settle and ask good luck etc.... and than in the evening she msg say this
"what a tiring day one whole in the office blabblab"
I avoid the topic i go like have u eaten better have a rest etc.
she msg back to say
"Why i didn't ask her regarding the meeting with the lawyer"
So i msg and say i more concern her health and exhaustion etc.
Than the msging stop for like 2 hrs suddenly i receive a very long msg i have to read thru hahaha
she go telling how she pay the fee how she with the lawyer help got loan and how she borrow money from a cousin in singapore. And she still shortage plus need to pay the bank loan. And her uncle is demanding 50% of the claim etc etc.
I was like on ok what very bad uncle u have......
Than the breaking news came
She ask for loan and she promise up to many percent of the claim. Which i wonder you don't want to give your uncle why to a stranger???

So the final msg i sent her was sorry hand is tied cannot help.

And poof disappear no more msg hahahaha

Lucky never video chat later video down everything.

Anyway just for fun and just alert incase there is people here didn't think with the head.

Cheers have a great week ahead.
Old 11-11-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: OKC wechat scammer

u shld hv lend her mah, ask her how much she need then burn for her
Old 11-11-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

TS, looks like you have a good time hor!

I think this kind of thing is good when you are free and want sth to play with lar.

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 11-11-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Mai lah burn very bad karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by slientasshole View Post
u shld hv lend her mah, ask her how much she need then burn for her

Yeah quite eng for awhile thought i entertain her or him for sometimes didn't know so fast action want ask for $$
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapton View Post
TS, looks like you have a good time hor!

I think this kind of thing is good when you are free and want sth to play with lar.
Old 11-11-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

I kena a few ask me invest etc etc, tell me she driving Maybach etc. Tell me invest some $ n try. I always say no problem can invest up to 1mil USD, only problem is now I no mood talk abt $ cos my cock very itchy need to fuck first. Ask her for her nude pics to pcc, of cos she say no, so I tell her her nude pics without face she dun trust me, I how to trust her with 1m USD?

Then they will still msg say good morning etc, I will reply good morning but I really need to fuck ur ass ask her vid call. Then will bye bye liao.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 11-11-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Usually OKC is 99.99% scam unless malaysians. Quite rare of PRCs to use OKC since it leans more towards the English community. For wechat its either advertising whatever they are trying to sell or scam. But quite fun to talk cock with scammers uh haha. But soon they will eventually feel its not going anywhere or sien of you then cut you off haha
Old 12-11-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Investment scam stock scam many

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
I kena a few ask me invest etc etc, tell me she driving Maybach etc. Tell me invest some $ n try. I always say no problem can invest up to 1mil USD, only problem is now I no mood talk abt $ cos my cock very itchy need to fuck first. Ask her for her nude pics to pcc, of cos she say no, so I tell her her nude pics without face she dun trust me, I how to trust her with 1m USD?

Then they will still msg say good morning etc, I will reply good morning but I really need to fuck ur ass ask her vid call. Then will bye bye liao.

Yeah if have free time can play along i was damn boliao at the time she add so just play along......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Usually OKC is 99.99% scam unless malaysians. Quite rare of PRCs to use OKC since it leans more towards the English community. For wechat its either advertising whatever they are trying to sell or scam. But quite fun to talk cock with scammers uh haha. But soon they will eventually feel its not going anywhere or sien of you then cut you off haha
Old 12-11-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
omaoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha why can’t I have a piece of the fun too! I have added countless peeps but none willing to accept to chat >.<~
Old 18-11-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 19
alvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently I also kena one scam, advertise massage at wechat after that ask me to join Line App. Starting still ok, will send me photos of herself until when going to confirm, she say got a guy will call me and ask some questions. I start to suspect something is fishy and then the guy use a foreign number and call me.

This guy also funny telling me she is a student and this transaction cannot be deal by cash need to buy the card credit at AXS machine. The moment I heard I told him I only pay cash when I see the girl in person. Take it or leave it and I hang up the phone then the girl text me and say I waste her time waiting at the void deck and demand me to follow his friend instruction if not me and my family will be in danger. Still can send me those short video clip got gangster take parang knife shouting.

Really laughing stock
Old 18-11-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

You shd also show her photos of our Man in Blue with RED and BLUE buses ready to handcuff gangers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvi23 View Post
Recently I also kena one scam, advertise massage at wechat after that ask me to join Line App. Starting still ok, will send me photos of herself until when going to confirm, she say got a guy will call me and ask some questions. I start to suspect something is fishy and then the guy use a foreign number and call me.

This guy also funny telling me she is a student and this transaction cannot be deal by cash need to buy the card credit at AXS machine. The moment I heard I told him I only pay cash when I see the girl in person. Take it or leave it and I hang up the phone then the girl text me and say I waste her time waiting at the void deck and demand me to follow his friend instruction if not me and my family will be in danger. Still can send me those short video clip got gangster take parang knife shouting.

Really laughing stock
Old 18-11-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Really laughing stock
AXS machine scam got a lot of variations, and lots of it is posted here already. So, as long as AXS machine is involved, its a scam.
Old 18-11-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Really laughing stock
U should show her our Cantoment address

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 18-11-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

It the same for those scammer on Michat this day.

I was pick up 2 on michat i ask for their address they sent me the location and say will meet at the location before proceeding to the place.

So i use google map and axs to check once confirm there is a axs machine at the location i will just report them to michat. Why i check because most of the time i will ask for the place for the deed to be done. And so far all location given by this scammer is always meet at a food court and voila there is always a axs machine like in within few meter away.

too free

Quote:

Really laughing stock

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1